It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of a Glass Layer in the Atmosphere

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: cooperton
You didn't read the article or the ensuing thread. you've got quite the quick-trigger.

Yes I did. It's dumb and makes some pretty dumb analyses. I've also read the thread and I see that you are ignoring all the posts that have pointed out why this is a dumb concept in favor of defending a flawed perspective. Why do you even care if this is true or not? People have pointed out that it is bogus, yet you are still defending it as possibly true. What stake do you have in it being true?

I think it's responsible to question everything. I also love being berated for asking questions. Cats are pretty cool too.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
a reply to: cooperton

At exactly what point in the atmosphere is the glass?

Because I have been to 40,000 feet, and I didn't see it.

Also the part about spaceships tips having to get hot enough to melt glass......

You understand that at the speed they are going, there wouldn't be enough time to melt the glass right?

They would just smash into it either breaking it or destroying their ship.

You are on meds, yes?

Take some, they aren't working!!!

The article clearly states that it is at 100Km, a supposed ceiling of all commercial space planes etc and a magical area where the temperatures rise from -50c to over 200C in less than 10km of additional distance into space.

I don't know why our space crafts and rockets wouldn't have shattered this glass by now, unless those launch and re-entry windows are really "windows"

I think my bs-o-meter has hit full tilt.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You didn't read the article or the ensuing thread. you've got quite the quick-trigger.

Yes I did. It's dumb and makes some pretty dumb analyses. I've also read the thread and I see that you are ignoring all the posts that have pointed out why this is a dumb concept in favor of defending a flawed perspective. Why do you even care if this is true or not? People have pointed out that it is bogus, yet you are still defending it as possibly true. What stake do you have in it being true?

I think it's responsible to question everything. I also love being berated for asking questions. Cats are pretty cool too.

I agree. These guys welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.70389.x6.nabble.com... are able to discuss it ..... rationally

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

There is questioning something then there is being stubborn about things after you ask the questions and people tell you that it is wrong and you ignore them and continue to ask the same questions.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
dont know which is more worring the article the author
or that this thread made it to 3 pages!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman

I did some quick googling.... This should shed more light on the topic www.missteribabylonestar.com...

Holy crap! So many words and very little evidence... Then when they get to the point where they are supposed to list sources, naturally there are no links to any of the ones listed... Oh and then for the internet crackpot trifecta, it backs it's claims up with youtube videos.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh I know. This is the greatest thread ever in ats. I have hours of entertaining reading ahead.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
OK, doubt he's a troll now, he's nuts.

A fascinating window into madness.

his bonkers site
edit on 20-5-2015 by skalla because: linky

I'm a bit of a fan now

edit on 20-5-2015 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

his bonkers site

I'm a bit of a fan now

I'm with you. Rapidly becoming a fan. One of lord Steve Christs disciples also recently discovered a glass bottom as well...
m.youtube.com...

Who knew we were a planet sized ant farm???

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman

originally posted by: skalla

his bonkers site

I'm a bit of a fan now

I'm with you. Rapidly becoming a fan. One of lord Steve Christs disciples also recently discovered a glass bottom as well...

Well, no, that's been known for a while. The earth's crust is mostly silicates.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

There is questioning something then there is being stubborn about things after you ask the questions and people tell you that it is wrong and you ignore them and continue to ask the same questions.
There is also having enough brain to be able to immediately filter out "questions" that aren't questions worth asking at all.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Legman

Here is "Lord Steven Christ" explaining that the high altitude nuclear tests were conducted to make a 'hole' in the glass bubble so our space missions would have a 'window' to launch through.

This may be the same guy that just escaped his basement after a 20yr trip.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Do you think it is possible that Martians visiting the earth threw a Mars rock trying to make ripples in the ocean....not realising there was a glass layer and that is why we now have a hole in the ozone? (or did they send BBGlass up to put a new pane in? I forget if the hole is still there or not....)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

True, but I was trying to give the OP SOME kind of benefit of the doubt...

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

it's soo cool how he doesn't believe in nuclear weapons and yet believed that they made a hole in our "glass sky" with those same non-existent nuclear missiles.

Lord Steven Christ For Ze Vin, by Jingo!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Can someone point out particulars that are not true and why?

Moon landing.

Voyager 1 & 2

Pioneer 1 & 2

To name a few.

That page is the epitomy of stupid.

Lets not do stupid on ATS.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

He discusses this in the article. Spaceships had trouble exiting/entering the atmosphere unless their tips reached the melting point of glass, which is one of the main points he uses as evidence.

Aaahhhh

I see it makes perfect sense now????

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

This is priceless

I heard someone mention nuclear weapons were a hoax a few weeks ago. Why am I NOT surprised Lord Steven mentioned it.

He left this reply over at YT to one of his loyal followers.

Barbi, what makes you think you are so important that you should be honored to be in my presence? There are many humble watchers and lurkers who dare not approach the Lord with such a flippant attitude. Like I said, there is ample information that I presented already. It seems you want me to hold your hand, and I don't care to do that. But even if that is not the case, I would feel like I'm patronizing you if we communicated. You just don't seem that bright.

I asked him to stop by ATS and enlighten us with his Omniscient Intellect.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

I don't know why our space crafts and rockets wouldn't have shattered this glass by now, unless those launch and re-entry windows are really "windows"

And those "windows" are left open, otherwise it would be just way too hot in this greenhouse. ..

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

He discusses this in the article. Spaceships had trouble exiting/entering the atmosphere unless their tips reached the melting point of glass, which is one of the main points he uses as evidence.

Aaahhhh

I see it makes perfect sense now????
Yeah. The spaceships get hot enough to melt glass, therefore there must be glass! In a related discovery, my body is warm enough to melt mercury, therefore I must be pissing mercury!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join