It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of a Glass Layer in the Atmosphere

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop

originally posted by: johnwick
a reply to: cooperton

At exactly what point in the atmosphere is the glass?

Because I have been to 40,000 feet, and I didn't see it.

Also the part about spaceships tips having to get hot enough to melt glass......

You understand that at the speed they are going, there wouldn't be enough time to melt the glass right?

They would just smash into it either breaking it or destroying their ship.

You are on meds, yes?

Take some, they aren't working!!!

The article clearly states that it is at 100Km, a supposed ceiling of all commercial space planes etc and a magical area where the temperatures rise from -50c to over 200C in less than 10km of additional distance into space.

I don't know why our space crafts and rockets wouldn't have shattered this glass by now, unless those launch and re-entry windows are really "windows"

I think my bs-o-meter has hit full tilt.

Omfg!!!!

You did it!!!!!

They are actual launch windows!!!!!!

Now it all makes sense, why didn't I think if this!!!!!

Lol

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think that TPTB of ATS are in on the cover-up, hence their sabotaging the use of the word window.
edit on 20-5-2015 by skalla because: dammit, placed it wrong

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Legman

Here is "Lord Steven Christ" explaining that the high altitude nuclear tests were conducted to make a 'hole' in the glass bubble so our space missions would have a 'window' to launch through.

This may be the same guy that just escaped his basement after a 20yr trip.

Lol

Look!!!!

It is proof of the "launch window" theory!!!!

Its even on YouTube!!!!!

How much more evidence do we need?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: cooperton

He discusses this in the article. Spaceships had trouble exiting/entering the atmosphere unless their tips reached the melting point of glass, which is one of the main points he uses as evidence.

Aaahhhh

I see it makes perfect sense now????
Yeah. The spaceships get hot enough to melt glass, therefore there must be glass! In a related discovery, my body is warm enough to melt mercury, therefore I must be pissing mercury!

In a very related discovery. You should probably look up the word sarcasm.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
I think it's responsible to question everything. I also love being berated for asking questions.
ATS doesn't breate people for asking questions.

Asking stupid questions, yes, but not for asking questions.

The author of that article can't grasp the simplest and easiest concepts. He says:

I know we aren’t to trust anything NASA says, but if there is nothing up there but a few atoms of gas, thermal radiation can’t always be there.
Yes, it can. The number of molecules or atoms required for a spacecraft to emit thermal radiation is zero. The NASA guy is answering the question "How Does a Spacecraft Dissipate Heat?".

Then the author of your source says a spacecraft can't absorb heat from the sun at night. Is he so clueless he can't even read the heading of that section to understand the NASA guy is talking about dissipating heat, not absorbing it? Apparently so, and that's just one example of his cluelessness regarding things that are so simple and obvious.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
To bad, he said he got banned from ATS a long time ago.

Said he went by Plumbo.

Seems like a decent guy. I get a feeling there may be a lot of satire involved.

He says this thread was his.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=
edit on 5 20 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Lets say the OP and the person who wrote the article and everyone who believes this is right. That the earth is surrounded by a layer of glass. Why would the governments of the world keep it a secret. What would be the point.

If people found out there was a layer of glass around the world. Would they go out and commit suicide. Would peoples heads explode if they found out. Whats to gain from keeping it secret. If its true, why not just tell people. It would be just another thing we did not know, that we now do know.

Unless of course. When that first super special melting glass space ship made it through the glass barrier. The astronauts looked back and saw that the glass was stamped made in mars. Then the Chinese found out about it years later. And since China likes to imitate things they think are superior. They started to stamp every product they produce with the words, made in china.

But that still does not explain why both made in mars and made in china are written in English. So until English speaking time travelers from the future are added to this theory by someone in a Youtube video. I have to call shenanigans on this.

edit on 20-5-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thanks for the link man. I literally just snorted coffee out of my nose reading that thread!

Question was posed to Lord about why he believes gravity doesn't exist.

A:
"As far as gravity, I believe the force of air pressure holds things to the ground. Try and picture an air inflated balloon. Inside, there are unequally distributed regions of pressure. The center is relatively low compared to the edge. Kind of works like surface tension, only in reverse. This is, how I see the earth in which we live."- Lord Steven Christ

Bawahahahahahahahah

edit on 20-5-2015 by Legman because: Big fingers little phone

edit on 20-5-2015 by Legman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

There is a glass dome??

Joking aside, he seems friendly. I cant help but think that he likes satire.

HERE is another thread of his.

What if the Sun was not Spherical?

YouTube
edit on 5 20 2015 by stosh64 because: Added link

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Well 5:40 of that video pretty much makes his argument seem legit.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I've totally flip flopped on him being nuts or just a beautiful troll. In all honesty i'm still not sure, his humour may just be super-ultra dry and if so then props to him... but either way i totally love what he does.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

My money is on an absolute nutter. I read his personal forum. The guy believes this stuff.

Absolutely brilliant btw. We need more like him.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick
I had not seen this when I wrote about the "launch window" earlier but now that it's there and on YouTube even....

Now to find out why the glass bubble didn't come crashing down, as in shattered, when hit accidentally by some of our craft and of course the meteorites that don't have the ability to locate windows.

Wait, I've got it, maybe the rush of air when the window is open actually sucks the meteorites in from space like a sort of decompression blast.

okay, BS-O-METER is at 11 now!

edit on 20-5-2015 by evc1shop because: grammar

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Legman

Oh my word.

You really need to follow the link about being sealed or you will die.

And then look at his art work.

Yeah, he's nuts.

as in "other art" lool...
edit on 20-5-2015 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
The most compelling argument I have read regarding a layer of glass in the sky:

www.wildheretic.com...

***The article^ is way shorter than it appears, most of the page length is due to the high volume of comments****

Can someone point out particulars that are not true and why? I do not know enough about this topic to refute what he is saying, and his argument seems compelling.

Well had a look at the website all I can say what a bunch of NUT JOBS!

One of the posts was on weather balloons flight videos on youtube done by amateurs you know the ones with a model spaceship and a small digital camera, they were taking about no stars being visible on the videos and trying to make some conspiracy out of it when it's purely due to the cameras exposure settings.

All I can say it's just as well for some people that they don't have to think about breathing

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I cant make up my mind either. Might be a very cool guy to have a beer with.

He left a link at the YouTube I linked above if anyone wants to discuss this with him.

I don't think T&C's allow me to link to his forum. Mods?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I cant make up my mind either. Might be a very cool guy to have a beer with.

He left a link at the YouTube I linked above if anyone wants to discuss this with him.

I don't think T&C's allow me to link to his forum. Mods?

Maybe he could come back for an AMA?

He's certainly got a lot to anwer.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Seen the link/YT convo - good work!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

LoL, Skeptic or Springer, can he please come back????

Thanks Skalla, it was fun

edit on 5 20 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join