It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of a Glass Layer in the Atmosphere

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
The most compelling argument I have read regarding a layer of glass in the sky:

www.wildheretic.com...

***The article^ is way shorter than it appears, most of the page length is due to the high volume of comments****

Can someone point out particulars that are not true and why? I do not know enough about this topic to refute what he is saying, and his argument seems compelling.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell's fire I have never read so much ignorance about science in one location. What the hell is happening to the world. Some thick person (who no doubt believes he knows everything....we have all met them !!!!) decides to spout forth his "intelligence" on a website. Fair enough , the internet is the modern worlds replacement for the sandwich board at Hyde Park corner. But worse than that, way way worse, people believe it. Jesus H Christ please stop the world , let me off at the next stop, so I can get away from this infectious stupidity.

Mind numbing stupidity.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

www.wildheretic.com...

***The article^ is way shorter than it appears, most of the page length is due to the high volume of comments****

Can someone point out particulars that are not true and why? I do not know enough about this topic to refute what he is saying, and his argument seems compelling.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus H Christ.

Close....

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I just wanna know,who is supposed to clean all that glass?I don`t do windows.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Some one needs to do it

Scientists: Earth Endangered by New Strain of Fact-Resistant Humans

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
WOW....You want all his theories wrapped up in under 2 minutes?

Watch this......

There is too much time put into all this for him not to be serious......I think.....LoL.
Here is his website.
missteribabylonestar.com

ETA: Im sorry, I watched this and had to add it!

For some reason I couldn't stop laughing all the way through. First, I think the 'savior' looked a little stoned, then it looks like he is almost smiling all the way through. In fact I thought he was going to laugh at the end!
You're Gonna Burn in Hell

edit on 5 20 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Looks like he is suffering from exposure to religion.

Before I watched it, I thought it would be a video background of him playing Call of Duty or similar while he explained the reality of Earth.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
< facepalm > Somebody read The Crystal Spheres & went off the deep end with the idea.

There's really nothing more to say about this, it's Hoax Bin or LOL material. If anyone actually believes there's a glass shell around the planet, and has the audacity to ignore the laws of physics, then there's no hope for that pile between their ears, and ATS is the wrong forum to be on. It's not perfect here, but it's also not completely missing the entire franchise rather than just being a few fries short of the happy meal. There's plenty more bat guano crazy forums out there for the taking.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

www.wildheretic.com...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus H Christ.

Close....

Just keeping things in the family. Not quite sure what the H stands for though.....

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
You have to watch the one I edited in my above post.

You're Gonna Burn in Hell.

I keep expecting him to say "GOTCCHHHAAAA", but he doesn't,

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
WOW....You want all his theories wrapped up in under 2 minutes?

Watch this......

There is too much time put into all this for him not to be serious......I think.....LoL.
Here is his website.
missteribabylonestar.com

ETA: Im sorry, I watched this and had to add it!

For some reason I couldn't stop laughing all the way through. First, I think the 'savior' looked a little stoned, then it looks like he is almost smiling all the way through. In fact I thought he was going to laugh at the end!
You're Gonna Burn in Hell

OMG!!!! (part 2)

I really need to tell those idiots on boats to stop sinking them when they are 12 miles from the shore to make it look like a round earth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the planes I have been on, time to change the video that is projected onto every window !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have a word with the pilot next time that they have been rumbled.

And those lunatics with parachutes have just got to stop telling lies........

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Wonder if his IP traces back to some mental institution.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
< facepalm > . There's plenty more bat guano crazy forums out there for the taking.

Still laughing at your reply.

But replied to say, since he got banned here 10 yrs ago he made his own forum.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Wonder if his IP traces back to some mental institution.

No , probably his accountant who told him his plan to publish couldn't possibly attract enough people to make money. Hmmmmmm so whose the idiot now he (who has made money from the gullible) or us who think he is a lunatic?

NAH... he's a lunatic.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

A fool and his money are soon parted. You could be right.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
100 years ago lunatics like this were locked in institutions where they belong and where they can get treatment; Now they peddle their idiotic ideas on youtube for other braindead slugs to latch onto. How far we've come....

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This reminds me of the "Dark Sucker" theory: www.lightbulbjokes.com...

The OP's website shouldn't be treated as anything more than humour.
edit on 20-5-2015 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
100 years ago lunatics like this were locked in institutions where they belong and where they can get treatment; Now they peddle their idiotic ideas on youtube for other braindead slugs to latch onto. How far we've come....

Well lets be fair now.... If you can pretend and muse about all of existence being like the movie the Matrix then this isn't a far cry.

If I squint my minds eye I can see how its worth musing about. And I assure you....

Im not crazy.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The first piece of evidence offered is something like, "Why is the nosecone of the space shuttle so strong compared to the sides, when all the nosecone has to do is push a few atoms of gas?". Well, the sides don't have to push any atoms of gas, while the front does. And also, pushing a few atoms of gas at thousands of miles per hour results in extreme heat and pressure on the nosecone. Problem solved, without having anything to do with a layer of glass.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Well argumentativly the Sun is not the Center of our Solar system, the centre moves quite a bit depending on were the gravity of the planet's are in relation to the sun though the sun is probably large enought to constantly encompass this dynamic centre of gravitational mass that is the entire solar system, that area of movement would create a nice pattern, probably conforming to a fibonacci number if plotted top down in two dimension's.

Still then given the addition of extra solar gravitational influence and that pattern becomes ever more complex if plotted over a larger time period and it is not just a two dimensional top down movement as there is a third dimension of movement to factor in.

As for glass in the sky though, well not in this dimension though sand particle's can be blown very high and indeed often these tiny grains (usually silicon) form the seed of rain drops as they pass through cloud layer's where moisture cling's to them and they grow into full rain drop's precipitating shower's, the Sahara desert is the largest source of these rain seeding particle's as they are blown high into the atmosphere, it also rains micro space particles all the time, on the order of thousand's of ton's a year and these two add non gaseus tiny particulat matter that eventually settles to earth to the atmosphere, when you breath you may also inhale the remain's of this space dust.

As for the ISS, well it is not a hoax but is something of a white elephant when we really should be on the moon now, that is unless we or somebody else already is?, indeed we are very lucky the moon was not weaponized, or has it been.

Then there is the danger of the Van Allen belt's, remember that though these areas are highly radioactive the particle count per cubic meter may be far lower than ground based Radiation as these belt's are thousand's of miles' thick so that explain's how the astronaut's could survive even in those aluminum can's they apollo mission's sent to the moon but once again the ISS is well within these region's so is actually shielded by the magnetic field of the earth from most cosmic and solar particle radiation.

edit on 20-5-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join