It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another view of the Boston Bombing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The explosion happened before whatever was in her hand was knocked out. Clearly she lost her grip on it from the impact.

Complete BS.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Bilk22 It appears he fell after the explosion, but who grabs something flying at them and catches it before falling? Especially an elderly man? I couldn't. I see him catch it.

Everyone can see that in the interview footage, yet George never asks him what he was attempting to catch. It's clear as day in that footage as they hi-lite it. The object id hi-lited as well.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
The explosion happened before whatever was in her hand was knocked out. Clearly she lost her grip on it from the impact.

Complete BS.
What knocked it out of her hands, backwards toward the blast and what was it that made the guy try to catch it?

Oh and yeah the explosion would have to have happened before if it was a detonator as the video suggests.

edit on 95656Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Dude you don't think you would jump if a bomb goes off within 10 yards of you?

Yeah I'm positive something could fly out of someone's hand after an explosion. I'm also positive many people there also needed their underwear changed?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Okay now this video is seriously bad, but here we have another view of the same two people and you can see she isn't throwing anything.

+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The better question is how many innocent people have to suffer because of the delusions you and too many others hold and promote. I think it's sick to harass and accuse victims. The woman stumbles something looks to fly out of her hand, it's coming at another guy and whatever it was bounces off him a couple times he isn't trying to catch it. I'd really love to know how you would react when you're about to cross the finish line after running for 26 miles and you hear a loud explosion and people start screaming and things are starting to fly at you.

Get a goddamn grip and stop hurting people.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I am not sure she even had anything in her hand. In fact here is even a better view of this women. Last video on the page.

www.komonews.com...

What it looks like is a piece of paper that flew after the explosion.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

The better question is how many innocent people have to suffer because of the delusions you and too many others hold and promote. I think it's sick to harass and accuse victims. The woman stumbles something looks to fly out of her hand, it's coming at another guy and whatever it was bounces off him a couple times he isn't trying to catch it. I'd really love to know how you would react when you're about to cross the finish line after running for 26 miles and you hear a loud explosion and people start screaming and things are starting to fly at you.

Get a goddamn grip and stop hurting people.
I am hurting no one and you are out of line. That's as far as I'll go because I won't have you derail the thread as you are certainly trying to do. However your posts do draw further attention to it and for that I thank you.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

If we could identify the people it would give much needed insight.

It says in the second video with the interviews but the mans name is hard to understand.

The woman is Rebecca Roach, and the man is Bill Iffrig, of Lake Stevens, WA.

www.seattletimes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/resilient-marathon-runner-78-home-after-week-in-media-storm/

It does appear as if she's tossing him something. And it looks as if he's tracking it almost. When he's falling it looks he's twisting one way, but to catch it he adjusts and slightly turns the other way. That's some good hand eye coordination for a 78 year old and as he's falling IMO.

In marathons they have water stations along the route, the people that work them just hold out a paper cup and as the runner goes by, they grab it, don't stop, and toss it when done with it. But this object is heavier than a paper cup to carry that far and go straight back. I first thought it could be a water bottle? But I'm not sure about that.
edit on 18-5-2015 by C84K2 because: spelling

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

That girl clearly tossed something back to that other runner and he made a clear attempt to catch it. What would she be tossing and was this investigated?

No she didn't.

In fact I posted a link in my prior post to an even better quality and better angle of those runners...and she didn't throw anything and the man in question is even interviewed at the same link.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

It does appear as if she's tossing him something. And it looks as if he's tracking it almost. When he's falling it looks he's twisting one way, but to catch it he adjusts and slightly turns the other way. That's some good hand eye coordination for a 78 year old and as he's falling IMO.

Last video on page.

www.komonews.com...

Better quality and better view of the same area. And they also interview the man.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

If we could identify the people it would give much needed insight.

It says in the second video with the interviews but the mans name is hard to understand.

The woman is Rebecca Roach, and the man is Bill Iffrig, of Lake Stevens, WA.

www.seattletimes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/resilient-marathon-runner-78-home-after-week-in-media-storm/

In marathons they have water stations long the route, the people that work them just hold out a paper cup and as the runner goes by, they grab it, don't stop, and toss it when done with it. But this object is heavier than a paper cup to carry that far and go straight back. I first thought it could be a water bottle? But I'm not sure about that.

Great info. Thanks for that. I thought water bottle too, but it doesn't look like it.

Are they competitive in the race or just participants. I could see two friendly participants sharing a bottle and remaining close throughout the race. Competitors would never do that.

The whole thing is fishy. I think the simplest solution would be they never ran the race. Just donned the apparel and crossed the finish line. I just don't know though. I'll check the other video when I get to a full pc.

I thought I was done with the Boston hoax.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Okay now this video is seriously bad, but here we have another view of the same two people and you can see she isn't throwing anything.

Whatever it is can be seen in this video at between 14-15 seconds in. It doesn't look like the cop kicked anything. Looks like it moves on its own? I had to pause the screen multiple times to see it in that 2 second timeframe.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Seems like pure speculation to me. The "object" could very easily be debris, or it could be her iPod (a lot of runners use those), knocked out of her hand, or free from wherever she had it clipped.

As a side note (based on some replies in this thread), I've never understood a person whose willing to believe, even for a moment, that a Government that was willing to perpetrate a false flag like this, would be hesitant to actually injure, or kill people (i.e. all of this crisis actor nonsense). Here's a hint: if people aren't actually hurt or killed, and no one actually knows anyone who was one of the victims, fear (which is the point of an attack such as this) cannot be truly achieved, because the attack doesn't really hit home.
It's faulty logic.

Facts:
Bombs were detonated.
People were injured and killed.
One of the men believed responsible, admitted doing it, while blaming the control his brother held over him, for his actions.

I live in the area, and I remember that day very well. It was real, and so were the injuries and deaths.

***NOTE***
I'm not claiming that the OP had any intentions of stirring the pot; for all I know, the intent was honestly wondering about what occurred in the video. I'm just really tired of some of these desperate and ridiculous theories.
edit on 5/18/2015 by ProfessorChaos because: correction (added the word 'be')

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Are you serious?

She just flicks this "object" behind her, without breaking stride, or turning even the slightest bit straight at him at the exact moment the bomb goes off?

It's debris.

If you believe otherwise, show me a video recreating her magic throw.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I love a good conspiracy so I keep watching that video and at speed. The more I look at it the more I think it would be impossible for her to toss something on purpose to him in hopes of him catching it or him having a chance of catching it. It appears too random...too fast...in too chaotic of a situation...the angles are all wrong...his reflexes are too slow...his position is all wrong...the mystery item moves to fast and seemingly at a random trajectory aided by wind. It has to be a chance happening...caused by the chaos of the explosion. My opinion.
edit on 18-5-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

Whatever it is can be seen in this video at between 14-15 seconds in. It doesn't look like the cop kicked anything. Looks like it moves on its own?

Now look at the last video here and you can see it isn't something she threw...actually the only one here.

www.komonews.com...

You can see it didn't come from her.
edit on 18-5-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Weird, in your video I don't see it. The view on the street the guy in orange kind of blocks her right side. Its not as clear as the OP video, grainier it seems, but I don't in this video. But I do see his arm jut out, right at beginning of 0:42.

Lets say its debris, and she didn't toss anything to him. (I think we can rule out shrapnel) What would cause it to move like that? For lack of better words, it goes from the front of the woman straight back to the man. What would cause that when the explosion is off to the side?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have looked at all the videos posted a number of times each in slo-mo.If you concentrate on the people on the sidewalk I see the object coming from where the explosion originated and swept across the street . It almost looks as if whatever it is hits the man as he starts raising his hand.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Thank you tsurfer

My head almost exploded at the nonsense here(in this thread overall)... If your the one detonating a bomb WHY IN THE BLOODE H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICK WOULD YOU SET IT OFF WHEN YOUR RIGHT NEXT TO IT.

Not to mention count on getting rid of the evidence with a Harlem globe trotter style throw to a 78 year old man who just ran A MARATHON and hope he makes a matrix-esque catch while falling down in front of news cameras and thousands of witnesses.... Man what a great plan.. Suicide bomber meets Rube Goldberg!

For real tho people's watch the other angles. There's plenty of fishy to be found in this case but it has nothing to do with this.

I'm more interested in who these guys friends where that might of helped steer this whole event along and why was there such a high contractor presence at the race. The second question could easily be answered I'm sure with "taking extra security measures" but damn there's a lot of photos of the boys in brown boots and pants floating around both before and after the scene. Maybe Intel knew and was jus trying to stop it last minute? Idk but there is no object thrown between these 2 folks. Just debris.
edit on 18-5-2015 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join