It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another view of the Boston Bombing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I've watched multiple videos of this so called 'throwing an object' and have reached the conclusion too she isn't throwing anything. It is something coming from the explosion side. You can see it drop on the ground to the right of the guy (left for the viewer) falling on the ground (black pants/orange shirt)
www.youtube.com...=3
My best educated guess is what you see when pausing the above video at 3 sec; near the police officers right foot.
edit on 19-5-2015 by MissVocalcord because: third second is better then 4 I guess

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissVocalcord
I've watched multiple videos of this so called 'throwing an object' and have reached the conclusion too she isn't throwing anything. It is something coming from the explosion side. You can see it drop on the ground to the right of the guy (left for the viewer) falling on the ground (black pants/orange shirt)
www.youtube.com...=3
My best educated guess is what you see when pausing the above video at 3 sec; near the police officers right foot.

I also came to this conclusion! only one problem.... the old man does in fact look like he is trying to catch something... what up with that?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
I also came to this conclusion! only one problem.... the old man does in fact look like he is trying to catch something... what up with that?

I assume you are referring to his left arm? It looks to my he is trying to 'catch' his balance, just look at his feet, he is just trying to stay on them it appears.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RyleeNator

Personally I don't know what went on but it looks like she tossed something and he tried to catch it if you can't see that get your eyes checked

Oh, the irony of your post.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Alright can someone show me where this object that was supposedly thrown at the old man is in these pics?

Looks as though there is a piece of paper or something close but nothing that could be claimed as something involved with the bombing.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

originally posted by: MissVocalcord
www.youtube.com...=3

Hard to tell if it was thrown or came from past the jogger. Could also be a plastic cup just flying out of someones hands and looks like all natural reactions when someone hears a loud noise, feels a concussion etc. first saw this not long after it happened and it is basically like saying "hey did you see the bird fly past? Why would a bird fly past after that?"

And frankly i am seeing similar patterns in many conspiracy theories.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You can't deny that's what it looks like why don't you explain exactly why she flicks her arm something grey/silver comes from her hand and then the man lunged to catch it I'm not categorically saying that's what happened but at the moment there is no other more believable reason for what we are seeing on tape in my opinion it's like a rugby pass that went astray

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RyleeNator

You can't deny that's what it looks like why don't you explain exactly why she flicks her arm something grey/silver comes from her hand and then the man lunged to catch it I'm not categorically saying that's what happened but at the moment there is no other more believable reason for what we are seeing on tape in my opinion it's like a rugby pass that went astray

It's clear the guy catches something and stumbles to his left, which is the direction of the blast. If he were knocked from his feet by the blast, he would have fallen to his right.

Who knows what it could be? But it certainly looks as if it comes from her - she has her hands down low and then raises both and with her left hand, she appears to toss something back past her ear and then she grabs her head. He reaches out with his left hand and actually stops and moves to his left to grab the object and then tumbles to the ground. The blast is to his left.

That is clear as day in the video I posted last. I can view it on a large screen TV and there is no mistaking that action on his part. What isn't as clear is the girl as she gets blocked for a second by a runner that is ahead of her. Odd thing is she runs right past the finish line and keeps going. Others that crossed, stop and look back to see what the heck is going on.
edit on 08909Tuesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 09009Tuesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 09010Tuesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Don't be silly watch the video in the op and try not be ignorant that's a piece of paper wrong side of the white line

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I don't think it is a piece of paper, more likely something like cardboard or something alike regarding weight. (maybe aluminum). In my opinion it seems to origin from the direction of the explosion:

So yes I do think it is the thing you see at the right foot of the policeman.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

curious video. the video doesn't convince me those two people were involved in the tragedy.

i feel sad for the kid who was sentenced to death for the crime. he didn't have a chance. groomed by the people around him to do this awful thing. don't get me wrong... he should face judgement for his actions. but i can't help but feel sad for the kid.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Back for round two.

I've rewatched that video a couple times. Honestly, the female jogger does not really appear to be tossing anything in a manner that would be natural to hit her "target" behind her, unless she was some super ninja throwing a ninja star.

Her hand flew up as the explosion went off. Not that unusual if you are running and suddenly become startled. The old man does look like he his hit with something, whether he's trying to catch it is hard to tell.

Beware the disinfo traps designed to discredit truthers.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Yes, I'd like to see someone try to recreate that magic throw.

The arm goes one way and the object moves in a completely different direction.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Yes, I'd like to see someone try to recreate that magic throw.

The arm goes one way and the object moves in a completely different direction.
The exchange would be easy, especially if practiced. She runs past him within a short distance of the finish. Since he's moving forward toward her, all she needs to be concerned with is the release. He can see it coming and as long as she releases it at the proper height, he can adjust to it's trajectory, which he clearly does.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: Bilk22

The people in question are right here, i have no comment.

Yeah quite a coincidence they picked those two runners, don't you think?

Yes, I agree, and people are saying it was debris from the bomb
blast, I disagree, this woman clearly threw something to the man in red,
and he clearly reaches out his hand to catch it, but it the process it's
clear her throw wasn't that great and he lost his balance in order to catch
the damn thing.

I didn't see anyone else go down from the bomb blast,
and if was debris from the bomb blast, I think there would have
been other debris as well, and it would be going way too fast to try
and catch, and why would you want to anyway?

If it was debris of that size, it probably would have taken his whole
hand apart.

Just my opinion.

Rebel 5

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Took some screenshots. It's the best I can do, but I'm sure someone with the proper software could do much better with the stills as well as the video - zoom to isolate just these two runners to see what's actually happening as she approaches him and then as she passes.

In this pic she appears to be holding something in her left hand.

This is just after the release. It's odd, but there appears to be some type of trail behind the object.

The trail is persistent.

The old guy is reaching for what ever it is she threw.

She is wearing a rather large fanny pack. Who wears a fanny pack during a marathon? I also don't see a number as the other runners are wearing.

edit on 14427Wednesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

Why are you posting these people's names on the internet?

Do you have anything that would link them in any way to causing this event? Otherwise they should be left in peace.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Do you have anything that would link them in any way to causing this event? Otherwise they should be left in peace.

Their names were "posted" in the news. Probably got much more exposure from being on with George Stephanopoulos.

It's Rebecca Roche and for such a young person to not have a FB page is quite odd.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

It's Rebecca Roche and for such a young person to not have a FB page is quite odd.

Hardly odd at all if you've become the target of obsessive and potentially unbalanced "truthers" on the internet.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

She is wearing a rather large fanny pack. Who wears a fanny pack during a marathon? I also don't see a number as the other runners are wearing.

Or it's not a fanny pack and is one of the registration numbers that all the others have on.

Also the only odd thing about someone not having a Facebook account is whatever bias you are applying to it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join