It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another view of the Boston Bombing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You're going to detonate a bomb while you're right in front of it? While you're out in the open and visible to the entire world? And then turn around and throw the detonator to an old man? Who can't even stay upright? Once again in front of everyone? For what purpose? And then go on national television and draw even more attention to yourselves?

This whole conversation is ridiculous. I don't care if it's a conspiracy site. We're here because we want to know the real truth aren't we?
edit on 20-5-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Bilk22
She is wearing a rather large fanny pack. Who wears a fanny pack during a marathon? I also don't see a number as the other runners are wearing.

Or it's not a fanny pack and is one of the registration numbers that all the others have on.

Also the only odd thing about someone not having a Facebook account is whatever bias you are applying to it.
It's clearly a fanny pack. The guy in front of her is wearing the number. The two look nothing alike.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
You're going to detonate a bomb while you're right in front of it? While you're out in the open and visible to the entire world? And then turn around and throw the detonator to an old man? Who can't even stay upright? Once again in front of everyone? For what purpose? And then go on national television and draw even more attention to yourselves?

This whole conversation is ridiculous. I don't care if it's a conspiracy site. We're here because we want to know the real truth aren't we?
No one claimed either of them detonated a bomb. However it's very clear she tossed something that he caught.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

She is wearing a rather large fanny pack. Who wears a fanny pack during a marathon? I also don't see a number as the other runners are wearing.

Or it's not a fanny pack and is one of the registration numbers that all the others have on.

Also the only odd thing about someone not having a Facebook account is whatever bias you are applying to it.
It's clearly a fanny pack. The guy in front of her is wearing the number. The two look nothing alike.

From your own pic, what is the difference between the lady you claim has a fanny pack and the one at the top in the red?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

From your own pic, what is the difference between the lady you claim has a fanny pack and the one at the top in the red?

Why don't you look at the video I posted earlier in the thread - the HD video, and you tell me. Those are black shorts in the rear. Rebecca is wearing grey shorts with a black fanny pack.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Something else a bit odd. These are both purported to be Bill Iffrig

Both certainly look similar, but Bill #1 does not have any moles on his forehead. The lips and nose are quite different as well.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

No one claimed either of them detonated a bomb.

Then what the heck is the point? If it didn't have anything to do with the bombing (and it makes absolutely no sense that it would) what difference does it make if she tossed him something?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

No one claimed either of them detonated a bomb.

Then what the heck is the point? If it didn't have anything to do with the bombing (and it makes absolutely no sense that it would) what difference does it make if she tossed him something?
What does one runner toss to another during a marathon? What would one runner toss blindly to another runner? Is it even within the rules to do so? This is an open, loose end that should be investigated.

What does a person do questioning every conspiracy theory on a conspiracy forum? That makes no sense.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

That is obviously the same person. Picture one is simply out of focus.

link   

Look, are you suggesting this guy was up to something or not?

If not, what possible reason would there be for trying to pass off someone else as him on TV?

For that matter, if so, what possible reason would there be for trying to pass off someone else as him on TV and draw more attention to the situation? Why go on TV at all?

link   

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

That is obviously the same person. Picture one is simply out of focus.
Well take a look at the video posted of that interview and then get back to me

Edit: It's the second video posted on 1st page.
edit on 17411Wednesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

The better question is how many innocent people have to suffer because of the delusions you and too many others hold and promote. I think it's sick to harass and accuse victims. The woman stumbles something looks to fly out of her hand, it's coming at another guy and whatever it was bounces off him a couple times he isn't trying to catch it. I'd really love to know how you would react when you're about to cross the finish line after running for 26 miles and you hear a loud explosion and people start screaming and things are starting to fly at you.

Get a goddamn grip and stop hurting people.
I am hurting no one and you are out of line. That's as far as I'll go because I won't have you derail the thread as you are certainly trying to do. However your posts do draw further attention to it and for that I thank you.
Didn't the armchair "investigators" from reddit/etc actually cause some innocent people to be hounded by the public?

That said, the object is pretty clearly debris that swoops out from under the crowd barricade from the force of the explosion. After the man lays down, you can see it flutter to the ground several feet from him. The video is grainy so there are times when you can't see it well.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes

originally posted by: Kali74

The better question is how many innocent people have to suffer because of the delusions you and too many others hold and promote. I think it's sick to harass and accuse victims. The woman stumbles something looks to fly out of her hand, it's coming at another guy and whatever it was bounces off him a couple times he isn't trying to catch it. I'd really love to know how you would react when you're about to cross the finish line after running for 26 miles and you hear a loud explosion and people start screaming and things are starting to fly at you.

Get a goddamn grip and stop hurting people.
I am hurting no one and you are out of line. That's as far as I'll go because I won't have you derail the thread as you are certainly trying to do. However your posts do draw further attention to it and for that I thank you.
Didn't the armchair "investigators" from reddit/etc actually cause some innocent people to be hounded by the public?

That said, the object is pretty clearly debris that swoops out from under the crowd barricade from the force of the explosion. After the man lays down, you can see it flutter to the ground several feet from him. The video is grainy so there are times when you can't see it well.

No it's in his hand - his left hand.

As for the prior stuff, well one can say that anything discussed on a conspiracy site that involves real people (if indeed these are real people) can do the same. Shall we just talk about the weather?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes
I guess I should have added, if these people didn't want their face in the public, then they wouldn't have had them front and center on the news, after the fact.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

As for the prior stuff, well one can say that anything discussed on a conspiracy site that involves real people (if indeed these are real people) can do the same. Shall we just talk about the weather?
No, but if you're going to accuse people of wrongdoing or suspicious behavior, you'd damn well better have more than an implausible scenario and a grainy video.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Look, are you suggesting this guy was up to something or not?

If not, what possible reason would there be for trying to pass off someone else as him on TV?

For that matter, if so, what possible reason would there be for trying to pass off someone else as him on TV and draw more attention to the situation? Why go on TV at all?
Not sure why there would be two different people purported to be the same. The guy in the second pic has a larger forehead too. They could be related which would account for the similarities. Maybe brothers. Not sure what the purpose would be to use two different actors unless one of them died and their story was still needed in the public realm.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

No, but if you're going to accuse people of wrongdoing or suspicious behavior, you'd damn well better have more than an implausible scenario and a grainy video.
Video isn't grainy and no one said they did anything wrong. Maybe you're on the wrong web site my friend. All sorts of strange stuff is bandied about here.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Video isn't grainy and no one said they did anything wrong. Maybe you're on the wrong web site my friend. All sorts of strange stuff is bandied about here.
Just one post prior to this one, you accused the old man of being an actor, and of two different people portraying him. You don't get to both accuse people of wrongdoing, then pretend you're not accusing people of wrongdoing. We can see all of the things you type, they don't disappear after you post something else.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join