It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another view of the Boston Bombing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I came across this video earlier today, and since this event is in the news again, I thought I'd post the video for others to view and comment on. I don't believe it was posted to ATS before.

The video contains very interesting footage of one of the runners tossing an object to another runner behind her, immediately after the explosion and just after passing the site of the explosion The person who put the video together suggests that the object was the detonator used for the explosion. Not sure about it being a detonator or why a runner would need to carry one in order to perpetrate this crime, but it is certainly odd that one runner would be tossing anything to another in this situation.

Another interesting aspect to this particular view of the explosion, is the reaction of some of the marshals and other people in the immediate vicinity of the explosion and in particular the cop who was standing rather close to the detonation. The cop doesn't appear to be stunned by it and slowly walks toward the site of the explosion. The marshals that were standing in the vicinity of the explosion also do not react as I would suspect an ordinary citizen volunteer to react at such a moment. They pretty much stand there directing traffic instead of running for cover and safety.

Well I'll leave it here for now to see if others have a similar take on what they see in this video.

edit on 92005Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Seen it. Very curious, although nothing concrete. I find the original race video more telling. That guy CRUSHED the record of staying alive with no legs and no tourniquets. He must have 30 gallons of blood.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The guy falling was hit by fragments of the bomb wasn't he? Doubt very much he's catching anything but injury at the moment in question.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

Seen it. Very curious, although nothing concrete. I find the original race video more telling. That guy CRUSHED the record of staying alive with no legs and no tourniquets. He must have 30 gallons of blood.
Well I didn't want to get into anything issues regarding the injuries being real or not. It is purely about this particular incident during the finish of a race that seems to be very curious and the person who directed this footage picked it out pretty well. Something that would easily go unnoticed.

That girl clearly tossed something back to that other runner and he made a clear attempt to catch it. What would she be tossing and was this investigated?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
The guy falling was hit by fragments of the bomb wasn't he? Doubt very much he's catching anything but injury at the moment in question.

You clearly didn't watch the video.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The people in question are right here, i have no comment.

edit on 18-5-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Yah, I did. I see the object, so what? Bombs throw crap all over. The guy falling was severely injured in the blast. She isn't"tossing" him anything.

link   
I have never ran a marathon, or anywhere to be honest. But, are they allowed to have a cellphone or ipod while they are running? Could that be what she threw? I admit, I believe the Boston bombing was more than what we are being told, but I just wanted to ask the question. I don't know why the runner would hold a detonator when anyone in the crowd could have pulled the trigger.

link   

It definately looks as though she tossed something and he tried to catch it... but im not 100% sure if thats what we're really seeing.

Im sure there is some kinda mistake here... otherwise i dont have any real guess at what im seeing here!

link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

The people in question are right here, i have no comment.

Yeah quite a coincidence they picked those two runners, don't you think?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

It definately looks as though she tossed something and he tried to catch it... but im not 100% sure if thats what we're really seeing.

Im sure there is some kinda mistake here... otherwise i dont have any real guess at what im seeing here!
Mistake? On whose part? What type of mistake? That this was caught on camera?

It's clear she tosses something to the guy and he attempts to catch it. No questioning that IMO.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Yah, I did. I see the object, so what? Bombs throw crap all over. The guy falling was severely injured in the blast. She isn't"tossing" him anything.
You need better glasses if you cannot see her toss the guy something which he attempts to catch. He was also not "severely injured" as you suggest because he was interviewed after the blast. Nice try.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I honestly dunno what to tell you...

very strange!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

Well I didn't want to get into anything issues regarding the injuries being real or not. It is purely about this particular incident during the finish of a race that seems to be very curious and the person who directed this footage picked it out pretty well. Something that would easily go unnoticed.

That girl clearly tossed something back to that other runner and he made a clear attempt to catch it. What would she be tossing and was this investigated?

Yeah I dont blame you on the first part. I was camping with a guy when it came up and he had family who claimed injuries that day. Made for a very heightened debate. Needless to say, it came out that his family was very connected. It was interesting.

As for this video, there is clearly something thrown back to the other runner. Could be anything. Definitely odd. Who carries something for 26 miles then just pitches it back to the person behind them.

If we could identify the people it would give much needed insight.

How many runners are carrying anything?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I honestly dunno what to tell you...

very strange!
Thanks. Just posted this to try and get some type of reasonable explanation for this - one runner, ahead of another, tossing something back. I've never run a marathon either, but this doesn't look like a normal occurrence and especially so for two people to do that who supposedly are not connected in any way other than running in the same race.
edit on 94034Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

They could have picked anyone, yet they just happen to pick these two who are connected by the event we can clearly see happening between them, yet that wasn't ever mentioned in the interview.

I agree... why those two specifically?

also, whats suspicious is the copper doesnt seem surprised at all.

edit on 2015-05-18T16:50:03-05:00201505bpm3105pm0331 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

The footage in this interview clearly shows the object in mid air and his attempt to catch it. He claims the blast caused mim to fall, but he falls well after the blast and only stumbles when trying to catch what ever it was she tossed back to him.

It's also suspect that these two people were chosen for this interview. I can see why the guy may have been chosen as he was allegedly knocked down by the blast and that was picked up on camera, but why did they pick her? George seems to have not known about Rebecca's mother and friends having been injured, so that clearly wasn't the reason. Why did they pick her? Others were crossing the finish line as the bomb went off. They could have picked anyone, yet they just happen to pick these two who are connected by the event we can clearly see happening between them, yet that wasn't ever mentioned in the interview.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

whats suspicious is the copper doesnt seem surprised at all.

Exactly! He kind of strolls over to the location of the blast and the old dude. He doesn't appear to be in any state of emergency.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22 It appears he fell after the explosion, but who grabs something flying at them and catches it before falling? Especially an elderly man? I couldn't. I see him catch it.

edit on 18-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Bilk22 It appears he fell after the explosion, but who grabs something flying at them and catches it before falling? Especially an elderly man? I couldn't. I see him catch it.

I see him catch it too and I see her toss it. Interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join