It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another view of the Boston Bombing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: C84K2

Whatever it is can be seen in this video at between 14-15 seconds in. It doesn't look like the cop kicked anything. Looks like it moves on its own?

Now look at the last video here and you can see it isn't something she threw...actually the only one here.

www.komonews.com...

You can see it didn't come from her.

Interesting. /strokes chin. I still see him catching something? Or does it just appear that way? Someone mentioned debris may have hit him and he reacted to that. That's a good idea and I could see that as well.

And let me say-- I don't believe this is any kind of detonator, or that these people, the 2 runners, police officer and attendant guy had anything to do with the bomb. These people are innocent.
edit on 18-5-2015 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
As stated above it would be extremely difficult for her to throw an object behind her and hope this man, which she doesn't know his exact location in relation to herself, to catch it. This theory is bunk. To me it looks like something from the explosion makes contact with him, he reacts by grabbing the injured region which was impacted, you can clearly see the object rebounding off of him and heading back towards the explosion.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

He was also not "severely injured" as you suggest because he was interviewed after the blast

If you read my post, I was asking if he was injured. Least ways this is a poor premise for thread. Where does it lead … another manufactured mystery "caught on tape"?

Pffft…

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think it was something from the blast that ricochets off the girl runner, perhaps hitting her head thus explaining her arm flailing. The old runner simply falls down from exhaustion when the sound or force of the blast stuns him a bit. I think the 2 runners are unrelated.

If it was a detonator what sense does it make for a runner to carry it?
and what sense would it make to throw it at someone?

In my mind there are far more pressing questions than what's in this video.

Like why did Carlos Arredondo get all the early stories when he's later shown to have not done what he claimed? It was well over 2 minutes from the time of the explosion until he reached they guy missing both his legs. By that time he was already being assisted by Dr. Alan Panter in addition to others. Carlos didn't save anyone's life that day he was on the far side of the fence for the first 2 minutes. Why haven't the national media outed him about this yet?

Not that we can say much about it. Tsarnaev is a dead man soon to join his brother.

edit on 18-5-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Oh my God, will this irrational, delusional nonsense never f-ing end?!

Stop trying to make entirely innocent people criminals to satisfy some desperate need to make everything a conspiracy to occupy your addled minds.

Why does everything have to be some massive plot?
We KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.
A f-ed up man convinced his brother to help him murder as many people as possible through a violent and cowardly act in the name of their crazy ideas.

There were no actors.
There were no props.
There was no government involvement.
There was no secret organization.
There were no "drills".
There were no CIA agents.

People died, people were maimed, people have had their lives changed forever, and a bunch of nutters on the Internet keep insisting on accusing all kinds of innocent people of being guilty of a disgusting crime, all because they have some desperate need to manufacture another ongoing conspiracy they can waste endless hours of their life pandering over.

Yeah, I'm angry, leave these innocent people the f alone!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Oh my God, will this irrational, delusional nonsense never f-ing end?!

Stop trying to make entirely innocent people criminals to satisfy some desperate need to make everything a conspiracy to occupy your addled minds.

Why does everything have to be some massive plot?
We KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.
A f-ed up man convinced his brother to help him murder as many people as possible through a violent and cowardly act in the name of their crazy ideas.

There were no actors.
There were no props.
There was no government involvement.
There was no secret organization.
There were no "drills".
There were no CIA agents.

People died, people were maimed, people have had their lives changed forever, and a bunch of nutters on the Internet keep insisting on accusing all kinds of innocent people of being guilty of a disgusting crime, all because they have some desperate need to manufacture another ongoing conspiracy they can waste endless hours of their life pandering over.

Yeah, I'm angry, leave these innocent people the f alone!
To begin with, I disclaimed the "detonator" theory in my OP. You surely can comprehend that. I did ask what it could be that she looks to have tossed and which he appears to have caught. Secondly, there was a drill and third there were spooks standing around with skulls on their cap patches and shoulders. That is clear as day.

I'm just looking for a reasonable explanation, which has yet to be presented.

Oh and last, is it just a coincidence that these two people were chosen to be interviewed when there were certainly plenty of other people to be interviewed. Heck they were interviewed together. Odd at the very least.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Nobody threw anything. It was debris, or shrapnel, fer chrissakes.

The freaking guy that did it ADMITTED to doing it.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This video has a pretty good look at this event. Timestamp from 1:08 to about 1:12 shows the object and the guy trying to catch it as he falls to the ground. Still searching for a better look at this.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If someone has video editing skills to capture and then focus on the subjects, this video is pretty clear in HD. You can see her raise her hand and then something travels from her left shoulder to the guy who then reaches for what ever it is and then he falls to the ground.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Look at the guy in your video at 1:45.
He is covering his face to the side of the camera. He is bandaged up around one leg, no blood noted. Am I the only one that thinks that looks odd? I believe there were many crisis actors for the event. As someone mentioned above, there was the highly publicized man who had his legs blown off and strolled away in a wheelchair without tourniquets.

As for the silvery UFO, it could be anything. This drill was executed so sloppily, it's possible green shirt was supposed to do something else with the detonator and panicked and threw it to her actor pal. He sees the detonator coming at him and in an act of desperation lunges forth to catch the darn thing, falls to his knees, misses the detonator as it bounces off his chest, and rolls over in defeat.

One thing is for certain, people knew that the "bombing" was coming. How many people knew, is another question.
edit on 18-5-2015 by bm2112 because: Clarity

edit on 18-5-2015 by bm2112 because: Link

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

The bombing was most definitely suspicious, however I believe that the video is an optical illusion where it appears like she is throwing something that he is attempting to catch. At the time of the explosion I see multiple pieces of debris that looks to be blown over from where the explosion comes through the banner. The timing of the arm movements of the runners give the appearance of throwing and catching. It would be virtually impossible for the woman in green to throw something behind her back without looking to a guy 10 feet or so behind her. The object seems to be moving faster than the woman could have thrown it, and is highly improbable that the guy would have the reflexes and coordination to catch it.

It doesn't mean that we can't discuss things like grownups, and figure out that it was an optical illusion without people getting their panties in a bunch!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It looks like something that it's not.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The woman in green did throw something my guess is it was a blood capsule but they failed under pressure to pull off the coreagrafted act . THe fact someone admitted to the bombing means nothing especially after his brother was gunned down and his mate was shoot in the face in a police interview room in custody let's face it the Birmingham 6 and Guildford 4 all confessed only to be acquitted decade's later but this guy's got the death penalty so he's gonna play along providing he gets to shower alone in the big house thank heaven's for small mercys IMHO

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

The bombing was most definitely suspicious, however I believe that the video is an optical illusion where it appears like she is throwing something that he is attempting to catch. At the time of the explosion I see multiple pieces of debris that looks to be blown over from where the explosion comes through the banner. The timing of the arm movements of the runners give the appearance of throwing and catching. It would be virtually impossible for the woman in green to throw something behind her back without looking to a guy 10 feet or so behind her. The object seems to be moving faster than the woman could have thrown it, and is highly improbable that the guy would have the reflexes and coordination to catch it.

It doesn't mean that we can't discuss things like grownups, and figure out that it was an optical illusion without people getting their panties in a bunch!

This is the only reasonable post in this whole thread. Thank you jaws.

For the rest of you guys, you should really learn how to communicate with other people because if you can't respect and accept the fact a person has a different opinion, if you can't stand to hear the persons whole story, if you can't treat others in a conversation as you would like to be treated, don't even start talking. Where is the point?

Everyone is facing the wall, screaming at it "my opinion is right, yours is wrong, stupid and you are stupid for believing it". That's how I imagine a rL ATS meeting.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

If someone has video editing skills to capture and then focus on the subjects, this video is pretty clear in HD

Here is a better view and closer to the people...

www.komonews.com...

And yet when you get a better view you see she didn't throw anything...why are you insisting that she did?

You are trying way too hard to make this a conspiracy that it isn't...why?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I made reference to this video in several threads a few months after the event. The one I saw was narrated by an Australian bloke.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Oh and last, is it just a coincidence that these two people were chosen to be interviewed when there were certainly plenty of other people to be interviewed. Heck they were interviewed together. Odd at the very least.

Not odd you just didn't look for anymore as there were many who were interviewed.

Horror: Runners’ Stories From The Boston Marathon Bombings

boston.cbslocal.com...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Watching the video, I clearly see something tossed and the man attempt to grab it, at least that's what I see. There is something to that for sure. What? I can't be sure. I didn't really see the cop kicking anything to the man in blue but I'd have to watch it a few more times.

I responded, because what struck me the most was the lady runner interview. As soon as I saw her face she just looked like someone who trained at the pharm. very pretty, thin built, almost expressionless, good health and something about those eyes. ......she's seen a thing or two, no doubt.

Worth noting however, if you check the video again, whatever that silver looking object that the old man "appears" to catch and "set down", the same or similar object is flying towards the banner and lands between the runner and banner. If it's two parts of the same object than I'd guess debris. What's curious though is that it appears to travel in the wrong direction. Shinny confetti?
edit on 19-5-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
I'm just looking for a reasonable explanation, which has yet to be presented.

No you're not, you're looking for a way to make this a massive conspiracy to fill your time, and in the process you're not only implicating entirely innocent people and accusing them of some sickening crimes, you're accusing VICTIMS of this attack of being responsible for it.

originally posted by: Bilk22

It's only "odd" because you think it's odd, and because you believe all the cr*p you want to believe, and because you're reading into the opinions of other people who believe all this cr*p too.

What if they were the only ones willing to be interviewed?
What if they were sought out for interview as part of the story?
What if they had a different take on it because they were closer?
What if...

There are a thousand potential reasons, and every one of them is more plausible and reasonable than assuming it's part of some insane conspiracy!

Enough already, stop abusing people with this bs. They were victims of this, and you have no right to be accusing them of being involved in such a disgusting crime.

I wish there could be a change of law in the US, where people can be held accountable when they accuse people of murder based on nothing but a bs video from a conspiracy nutter. It's about time people were held to account for trying to destroy peoples lives for nothing more than their own entertainment.

Believe me, if I were either of these people and I saw this video, and the people commenting about it in this way, I would be looking to sue each and every one of them for trying to destroy my good name.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I take it by your rant your just here to derail the thread you could of at least called the video fake or an optical illusion there was something strange going on what we can only guess . But to come to a conspiracy site and call people nutters that should be sued for questioning something odd is acting like a TROooll . Personally I don't know what went on but it looks like she tossed something and he tried to catch it if you can't see that get your eyes checked
edit on 19-5-2015 by RyleeNator because: misspelled words

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join