It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Gray had spinal surgery a week before the arrest ??

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pilgrimOmega

This "due process" you hold so dear goes right out the window when it suits you though, huh? Fact is, no one knows what happened yet. As is with every freaking case, more information will come to light. I showed a friend of mine a video of a white man being dragged outside from inside a store and kicked repeatedly by a black man during a riot. My friend said, "Well, we don't know what what happened before the video started!" No kidding, where's the critical thinking the rest of the time? You don't apply it equally because you say one demographic is routinely abused by authority. to that I say, "so what?" If you don't have the ability to judge something on a case by case basis, after taking the time to weigh facts (after they've been disclosed, not inventing them and then adjusting your narrative appropriately as real facts come to light), then please kindly just sit down and shut up. That you cry for due process for one and not the other speaks volumes about your character. That is, you might not be racist, but you're a crappy judge.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
Can a mod please edit the original title to add (unsubstantiated) or something similar ? Also perhaps add in an addendum note with this link: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Please don't worry about your OP. It's fine. Looks like everybody has gone into "investigative mode" and the thread has it's own life now. No blame on you. I'm glad you posted a thread that has created an interesting discussion.

No worries.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I am glad that you are doing ok, I am having problems with calcifications in my shoulders, I already had surgery to fix my right shoulder 11 years ago and 4 weeks ago have to fix my left one.

Physical therapy sucks.

But I am feeling great. My problems is because I exercises too much and repetitive movements are causing the build up of calcium.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Thanks to this thread we are learning a lot about the case, so don't worry about it.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
Can a mod please edit the original title to add (unsubstantiated) or something similar ? Also perhaps add in an addendum note with this link: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Please don't worry about your OP. It's fine. Looks like everybody has gone into "investigative mode" and the thread has it's own life now. No blame on you. I'm glad you posted a thread that has created an interesting discussion.

No worries.

Agreed.
Everyone is getting along fairly well and facts are coming out into the open.
It is a good thread.
I hope some more info is released by the authorities.... and I hope it is factual.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Here's what I don't understand, though. Police Commissioner previously stated the van ride was not erratic and that the 2nd prisoner said Freddie was 'mostly quiet'.

And now this prisoner said he was banging on the walls? Was there another prisoner in the van (besides Freddie) before they loaded this second prisoner? Are these 2 separate reports from two different prisoners?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This is a good thread.

Now I'm really wishing I had started this thread instead of just posting the article on the LiveFeed Riot thread.

(That's supposed to be a wink!)
edit on 30-4-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
This is a good thread.

Now I'm really wishing I had started this thread instead of just posting the article on the LiveFeed Riot thread.

(That's supposed to be a wink!)

This is a good thread. I can't wait until the official report comes out. There are some on here who seem to know all the facts already. I hope there's enough crow to go around if the outcome doesn't fit their narrative.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I've heard the buzz, but didn't post it. Another report that came out is that the man who was with him in the police van said he was bouncing off the walls, trying to hurt himself. I so wish there was no rush to judgement, no choosing of sides, before the facts come in on these incidents. Only white guy vs black guy with unclear facts interests the media; when there is an immediate indictment, that story goes *poof*, gone.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Ya the same people who are eating up the prior injury and the other prisoner who is now giving conflicting reports.

This thread sparked discussion sure but was based in a lie.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The other guy didn't witness jack. He could not see him, how can you witness what you can't see!!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

utter bs, a** covering LIES from thugs trying to keep their power. can you possibly believe the coincidence? of course you can, if your on the wrong team.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Let's not believe a man that was riding in the actual van with Mr. Gray....

We have Sremmos80 with his all seeing eye that knows exactly what occurred between the good young man and the evil conservative cops.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreBeer

Is that what I am saying?

Or are you just mad?

I am saying to keep it in context that he could not see Mr. Gray, that is a huge factor.
You say you are seeing people not use critical thinking, but yet you want to take a word of man that couldn't even see the person?
How can you possibly know some ones intent if you can't see what they are doing?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

The other guy didn't witness jack. He could not see him, how can you witness what you can't see!!

Correct, and what he says that he heard is full of conjecture.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Ya the same people who are eating up the prior injury and the other prisoner who is now giving conflicting reports.

This thread sparked discussion sure but was based in a lie.

Agreed. The prior surgery story is a lie. But it will be interesting to see if the other prisoner's (witness) in the van with Gray, story that he was self inflicting head injuries by ramming headfirst into van walls (a tactic used by some to later claim police abuse), has any credence. 99% possibility the cops are responsible, but until the official story comes to light, there won't be a definitive conclusion.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Anybody had any new information of the latest finding of an undisclosed police van stop?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Huh hadn't heard about that, just did a google search but nothing on the stop other then they found out about it.

However the shop was then looted during Monday’s unrest, said the shop owner, who is Korean and speaks little English. “The laptop was stolen,” he said.

www.theguardian.com...
Seems the detectives got the footage first but talk about irony.
Just goes to show how that looting was doing more damage then good.

I could also go the conspiracy angle and say that it was all part of the plan, get provocateurs out there to get the riot/looting going and then get the lap top but I will admit that sounds like a stretch

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Thank you so much, it was in the live news a few minutes ago, they showed the store, were the camera was located and the shop closed do to the earlier rioting, the cameras was shown disconnected, like you said is not clear what happen to the video, but an independent company was the one that provided some footage that shows it was a stop at that area that was not previously disclosed.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Really? So what you're implying is that no blind person has ever testified in a court of law.

"Generally, people can only talk about what they know first hand – what they themselves saw, heard, felt, smelled, or tasted. (There are some exceptions to this rule.)"
www.courts.ca.gov...

edit on 30-4-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join