It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Gray had spinal surgery a week before the arrest ??

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neutrality
a reply to: 8675309jenny

That doesn't disregard the illegitimate claim, opinion or claimed fact, either can be called a LIE with proper investigation. This seems very appropriate considering the integrity of ATS. A new member may think this is real, not just an "opinion".

Deny ignorance, right?

Ok I've said this numerous times here and other threads too: We can't know if the claims are false because his PRIVATE medical records will not be disclosed unless the family chooses to do so, and I doubt they are interested in implicating Freddie (if there even WERE anything).

BUT !! I don't believe he had back surgery a week before the arrest and here's why: The medical examinaer would have found clear evidence of the surgery and it would be noted on the report "8cm recent surgical incision to the anterior of patient's neck, xx number of stiches, etc"

I believe the police would have released such findings if they existed, and furthermore Where would he have gotten the funds for the neck surgery?? His AllState settlement wasn't paying much per month, so I would imagine that he would have needed to file suit against whoever caused the alleged accident to fund this surgery and there appears to be no local records of any such suit.

It's also possible all sides are playing their cards close to their chest and that the police have exonerating information in their posession, but I feel they would have used it and avoided the indictments if they really did. Who knows.... I guess we'll see....
edit on 2-5-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneyLandInCA
a reply to: Neutrality

WELL, aren't they trained to not trust us anyways?

That I can confirm, my best friend works for AZ DPS, and while not an "official" part of training, it is beat into them that "anyone and everyone" is/could be out to get them.

<< 29  30  31   >>

join