It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard - Baltimore

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Just as I watched breathless reporting claiming several hundred police were outnumbered by 30-40 hoodlums.

Ya no doubt theatre for the masses at the expense of resident of that area.

Rioting could have been stopped anytime government chose - but it wasn't why???

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I would love to see dead thugs. Whoever acts like a rabid beast should be treated like a rabid beast. Exterminators Wanted!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

"cutting off the hands" would mean that that scum will live on our (mine and yours) taxes. Just shoot to kill ..

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
"Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake decried the damage inflicted on a CVS store that she and others fought hard to get in the city. "And to destroy it when this is the only place that so many people have to pick up their prescriptions?" she asked incredulously. "... What happened last night made sure that more people are struggling.""
www.cnn.com...

Gee Mayor, this is really surprising after your 'give them space to destroy' comments Sunday about how the protests will be handled. This is sad but could serve as an example. Maybe if a thugs' parent or grandparent dies because they couldn't get a prescription from CVS due to the fact you burnt it down, maybe you'll think twice the next time you want to vandalize.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 4moola

Whoever acts like a rabid beast should be treated like a rabid beast. Exterminators Wanted!

That's what is more appropriate to be applied on the Police officers going around shooting kids and others for no reason.

Extermination is happening in terms of public property and city's budgets. Enjoy!!

Such riots were bound to happen. Unless you push back, the arrogance of Police will notch up another level. We do not hear of such acts taking place in Europe, Canada or other places and that too at every two weeks frequency.

It seems the US Police establishment needs some serious training and revamp.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Give me a break.

This just highlights why the black community is policed like it is.

The police brutality is not the issue. It's a symptom of the infection.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

Whoever acts like a rabid beast should be treated like a rabid beast. Exterminators Wanted!

That's what is more appropriate to be applied on the Police officers going around shooting kids and others for no reason.

Extermination is happening in terms of public property and city's budgets. Enjoy!!

Such riots were bound to happen. Unless you push back, the arrogance of Police will notch up another level. We do not hear of such acts taking place in Europe, Canada or other places and that too at every two weeks frequency.

It seems the US Police establishment needs some serious training and revamp.

.....and while they're at it, the police should shoot looters like they used to do. Thugs loot, vandalize, and injure and there's no repercussions. And the 'innocent' victims that have been in the news lately were all previous convicted felons who were running from the police. Maybe if they would listen and stay put, we wouldn't be in this situation.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
That's why the ratio of prisons in USA are such.

The machine needs young blacks to keep building more and more plantations (prisons) to keep the crop producing income going (enslavement of black men).

USA is the most disgusting racist nation in history.

I hope a new civil war starts and all the cops are put in jail along with the racist judges.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Inoda
That's why the ratio of prisons in USA are such.

The machine needs young blacks to keep building more and more plantations (prisons) to keep the crop producing income going (enslavement of black men).

USA is the most disgusting racist nation in history.

I hope a new civil war starts and all the cops are put in jail along with the racist judges.

.......... and stick the looting, burning, vandalizing thugs in there too.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Inoda

Hopefully your ass can cash the checks your mouth writes.

I hope you don't live in the US or are on your way out. If not you are a hypocrite.

I see you've become a slave to what the media wants you to believe.

Sounds like you could use a history lesson as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

With that attitude matters are going to spread around and get worse.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I been watching the live news and even with the national guard things are still very volatile, what it bothers me most is how Jesse opportunistic Jackson is not talking about condemning what happen but it seems to take side with the looting, rioters and thugs.

Jesse Jackson is so full of it.

Thankfully the local black leaders are getting together and helping each other.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I would love to see dead thugs. Whoever acts like a rabid beast should be treated like a rabid beast. Exterminators Wanted!

Thankfully psychopaths like you aren't in charge of the situation (hopefully).

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

All those people out there with their smarmy sarcasm, pish-poshing the idea of martial law becoming a reality in this country better strap on a bib and grab a knife and fork. Looks like a big, fat platter of crow is going to be on the menu. Bon appetite.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Rioting could have been stopped anytime government chose - but it wasn't why???

To avoid needless deaths.

As bad as the looting is, and the destruction of property,
most of these people were under the age of 18,
and to just send in the troops is to basically send in a death squad that these kids have no idea about.
They would throw rocks at the troops,
and be shot dead.

My personal thought on this is that the only reason a heavy hand was not used, is because many children would be seriously injured and some killed.

No one wants that.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

As I see things developing on the ground in Baltimore, this appears to be unfolding as a well led, concerted effort of a group of people determined to test the strengths/weaknesses of US policing authorities, Fire Departments and National Guard deployments. Make no doubt about it...there's an intelligence behind this action and their probing and testing response scenarios.

Of course there's an intelligence behind it. They were just looking for an excuse to come out and play.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I agree, I feel that when it comes to the youngsters unless they are armed and dangerous they will be dealt with in a different manner, troops will no engage them directly, that is the job of the local police that yesterday was outnumber.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

OK finally independent news...

livestream.com...

Tried to follow Tim Pool just now but get an error "webpage not found". Tried to use the Facebook link instead and got "Page not found. May have been removed."

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

With that attitude matters are going to spread around and get worse.

Well, so far, "that attitude" which hasn't been implemented has already resulted in burning, looting, and injury of fifteen cops who had nothing to do with what happened to Freddie Gray. So what's your "attitude"? Hold hands with the thugs and sing Kumbaya, and continue letting them have their way? Like the mayor of Baltimore wanting the protesters to 'have space to destroy?" You libs are why this country is in a freefall.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

they all as a group discussed what they would do if the order came down to shoot, they all agreed they would not shoot their fellow Americans!

Then they would be subject to their state codes of military justice under title 32, and the UCMJ under title 10 if the deployment was by Executive Order. At the end of the day they are soldiers, and soldiers do what they're told to do, for the safety of the country at large. They will take the lives of a few to protect the many, no matter how much they dislike it, should they be ordered to do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join