It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard - Baltimore

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 28-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well...if the animals begin their promised "Purge" tonight, I hope the police start dropping them one by one with some lead to the head. These worthless beasts, and yes...the ones you know from every other lawless riot where their point is forgotten and they just steal for themselves and destroy the neighborhood...don't deserve to live in society. Sure, we have our problems. But without that group of people, we would have significantly fewer problems. They are and have always been lawless, self-serving leeches.

Good luck and good aim officers. Make a difference tonight. IF they keep their promise.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCretinHop

Seems like you're ignorant to sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You know, I feel really bad for the business owners, as well as the folks who worked for them who woke up this morning to no longer having a way to pay their bills and support their families. How compassionate of these so called fighters for peace and justice. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

In these areas, many people, or at least some people, don't have cars - they rely on the businesses close by and public transportation.

These people are burning down the places where their grandmothers and mothers go to get their medicine, places where they go to purchase any necessities.. a nursing home for goodness sake that was about to provide jobs for the area..

the people who do this don't care about their own families or their own community. Businesses raise property values, having convenient businesses close by ALWAYS improves property values.. they need the businesses as much as the businesses need them!

Its just amazing how little some people care about their families, friends and neighbors.. let alone themselves! Its no wonder so many in the community were trying to stop this craziness!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

These people are burning down the places where their grandmothers and mothers go to get their medicine, places where they go to purchase any necessities.. a nursing home for goodness sake that was about to provide jobs for the area..

I know I heard about that my friend, I mean who the hell does that, a nursing home? One cannot rationalize hurting innocent people while claiming that they themselves are mistreated. It's like all logic has been thrown out the door with some of these people involved in this situation.

the people who do this don't care about their own families or their own community. Businesses raise property values, having convenient businesses close by ALWAYS improves property values.. they need the businesses as much as the businesses need them!

That is a very good point, because that is so true about property values. I have always noticed your posts, You always seemed like a good person OpinionatedB. What we need now is good people, and folks who can think rationally so that no more innocent people suffer because of this nonsense. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
How is this a state of emergency when they're just victims expressing their frustration?

Let's all keep making excuses

my sarcasm meter is going ballistic after reading this.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Tim Pool live now...getting possible tear gas...N Pennsylvania
Will report back when I know more.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I see the curfew is being complied with.

I see fires again.

Who's inciting all this?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Feed keeps getting jammed....the twitter feed on their chat
says Police are firing pepper balls at north & Pennsylvania.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The excuses for failure being offered-up are many.

Lots of official experts around all over the place.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
check out scanbaltimore.com things are getting crazy. the cops are getting EXTREMELY paranoid. shots fired. stingray devices confirmed. oh, and almost every website is censoring this. a civil war really is coming.
edit on 28-4-2015 by fixitwcw because: update

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The police chief just said the community is policing itself now.

His news conference contained about 95% tangents and deflections.

but maybe the community is policing itself with the help of the several thousand police and national guard on street duty right now.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I notice he hasn't addressed the issue of how you go in the van in good shape and come out dying.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I'll tell you how you avoid the van altogether.

Stop acting like a moron and nothing ever happens.

A novel concept, I know.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

(CNN)At least two people were shot in separate incidents in Ferguson, Missouri, on late Tuesday and early Wednesday as hundreds of demonstrators gathered in support of protests in Baltimore.

"Police are having a difficult time investigating because of the rocks being thrown at them," said Jeff Small, a spokesman for the city of Ferguson. "At this point police are not sure if the (shootings are) linked to the protest or not."

St. Louis Alderman Antonio French posted video on his Twitter account. Multiple gunshots can be heard as people flee in panic.

I tried to post this in its own topic but I couldn't start one. I haven't seen it posted anywhere as of yet.

It appears things may be heating back up in Ferguson.

Note to mods, sorry for posting this in this particular thread, didn't know where else to really put it.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: andrew778

I wouldn't be surprised if every protest and riot hot spot in the past year didn't flare back up in the chaos soon if this does not get under control.

It has been a while since we've last seen the national guard called out for something like this. Guess we might end up seeing one for the history book. Lets just make sure they remember it right.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer
a reply to: Bedlam

I'll tell you how you avoid the van altogether.

Stop acting like a moron and nothing ever happens.

A novel concept, I know.

So, you're for police killing people as punishment? Nothing like a little beating-to-death? You see nothing wrong with that.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Vasa Croe

HEADS UP!
I've been watching this unfold for hours and I can tell you that from the skip pattern of fires and violence outbreaks that there's a lot more to this than random acts of violence by disaffected rioters and/or looters.

As I see things developing on the ground in Baltimore, this appears to be unfolding as a well led, concerted effort of a group of people determined to test the strengths/weaknesses of US policing authorities, Fire Departments and National Guard deployments. Make no doubt about it...there's an intelligence behind this action and their probing and testing response scenarios.

For all practical purposes...this thing is unfolding like a Stress test. And as it unfolds, Strategists are studying the responses.

Jade helm

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: xuenchen

I notice he hasn't addressed the issue of how you go in the van in good shape and come out dying.

I think that "report" comes out Friday.

It will be another success story for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join