It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard - Baltimore

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

By the sounds of it, they were talking about preparing to call the National Guard two weeks before this happened. Last night there was a police chief or something like that saying this. Take from that what you will, if need be i could upload it to YouTube as filmed it off the tv because i was a little surprised at the statement.

Maybe i jumped too much at the "They knew two weeks before this riot that this was going to kick off?", so maybe i thought they had planned or instigated it to some degree......then the more rational side of me thinks they just had it in the planning as a backup, as they probably wil anytime someone gets killed by the police these days.

The potential for protests will always arise from this, but nowadays you can be sure they'll wreck the towns too.

Makes sense to have a back up plan of more than just the police.

CX.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Most Marines will not shoot an American unless he looks like and acts like a Muslim terrorist, they do not fall for the home grown white terrorist crap, especially since most of them are pissed at this government.

That is a complete load of horse manure. You could not be any further off the mark if you tried.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Inoda

I hope a new civil war starts and all the cops are put in jail along with the racist judges.

Civil War was already declared on the streets of America decades ago, most call it the War on Drugs.

I just do not see any good from these riots. The abuse of power of LE is an issue that needs to be addressed, however riots and such will only give LE more power and make them more militarized.
edit on 28-4-2015 by jrod because: in

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

That post by Inoda worries me, is a lot of hate within those words.

But then again, is a lot of angry people this days all around us.

(post by Agent008 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent008
I hope this is the beginning of the end. I hope more citizens join in all states and take back what is there's. Freedom. March my fellow brothers and sisters march into there homes and take as much gold, silver and money as you can then burn the houses down. Peaceful protests get no where, we must have chaos before we can understand peace and love.

Burn it down.

Congratulations, with posts like that you will be meeting the FBI or similar.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I hope this is the beginning of the end. I hope more citizens join in all states and take back what is there's. Freedom. March my fellow brothers and sisters march into there homes and take as much gold, silver and money as you can then burn the houses down. Peaceful protests get no where, we must have chaos before we can understand peace and love.

Burn it down.

Al Sharpton, is that you?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hopefully this is the catalyst of change.

Doubtful though.

Everybody talks about change, but when every opportunity comes along, they pass it up.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Burn it down.

So basically go into peoples homes, kill or rape them, steal everything and then burn down their houses? That sounds just like the Ramblings of a complete madman.

You wouldn't by chance have any family members from the past who participated in the Bolshevik Revolution now would you? ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

Burn it down.

So basically go into peoples homes, kill or rape them, steal everything and then burn down their houses? That sounds just like the Ramblings of a complete madman.

You wouldn't by chance have any family members from the past who participated in the Bolshevik Revolution now would you? ~$heopleNation

That sounds like the outcome of Hurricane Katrina, except the police etc were doing the raping.

edit on 28-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

That sounds like the outcome of Hurricane Katrina, except the police etc were doing the raping.

Well now you seem to be building quite the resume here on ATS by spreading lies and disinformation about law enforcement, as well as the USA? Do you have any proof that backs up your drivel?

Actually forget about answering that because this thread is about the declared state of emergency in Baltimore, so stop trying your best to derail it. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Too many outright communists spreading propaganda on this site.

As for the situation..

At current moment from the sounds of the police scanner, there are two reasonably large groups, they appear to be armed, one group seems to have an estimated 500 people in it, and another group an estimated 75.

On top of being armed they all do appear (I believe) to be wearing black I think..

right now, they seem just to be walking down a street..

anyone else have updates?
edit on 28-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Yeah it's sickening. Someone needs to do some house cleaning.

Anyway I am listening to the scanner too. The CBS Baltimore live feed also is covering right now. Of course they are switching back and forth from that and talking heads in empty suits. ~$heopleNation

CBS Baltimore Live Feed

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

thanks for the feed!

Also, I know this has brought a lot up about race.. but not everyone in this area is some horrible person, between the mom, and others like this I am posting, and the huge outcry against that turning into a riot since these places are where people shop and work..

I just wanted to say, its not everyone..

twitter.com...

I think the whole situation is just sad..

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I have been watching the live news, I see the groups gathering, one group seems to be having a great time with music food and peaceful approach, but I noticed that is another group that are standing (while peacefully) challenging and confronting the police, that is what looks like it to me.

No good, once the curfew takes hold at 10 and the national guard takes over I feel that it could be some confrontations with those that do not want any police or authorities in the area.

We may just have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Of course it's not everyone, it rarely ever is. It looks like it might get crazy tonight, hope not though. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Me too..

I guess there is something about some doctor right now.. and also a rite aid.. looks like in general many of these guys are just looking for drugs..

All I can imagine about the doctors office is maybe they are after prescription pads or something..

I do have a difficult time understanding the scanner, its a bit crackly and weird sounding.. sorry!
edit on 28-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Certainly could be the case. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: bullcat

Well now you seem to be building quite the resume here on ATS by spreading lies and disinformation about law enforcement, as well as the USA? Do you have any proof that backs up your drivel?

Actually forget about answering that because this thread is about the declared state of emergency in Baltimore, so stop trying your best to derail it. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

Sorry but you're going to have to provide some more proof other than some guy calling into the Alex Jones show making these claims. There is no way to verify his credentials, and where is the statement from this so called rape victim?

I mean if it really happened that is absolutely horrible, but I don't see any concrete proof. Plus, You need to create a thread on that subject because it has nothing to do with the declared state of emergency in Baltimore. ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join