It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm? Fact or Fiction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I finally decided to see what the heck "Jade Helm" was supposed to be and from what I can gather so far it seems to be a military drill that emulates something to do with martial law or ww3. Funny thing though, the major news sites don't have a clue about it that I can find. I would think if there was actually any truth to this it would be reported. I would think it would be fairly important...at least more so than what the heck happened to Hillary's emails.

www.truthorfiction.com...
Jade Helm 15 Military Training Exercise Prep for Martial Law, World War III-Fiction!

This site says this is fiction.

Summary of eRumor:

A real military training exercise called Jade Helm 15 is designed to prepare the military to impose martial law, or to prepare them for World War III.

This site shows no results for a search.

edition.cnn.com...

This site shows nothing either.

www.usatoday.com...

Yet I see so much being written about it elsewhere...are we looking at a campaign to make us think it is false so that we are not prepared but it really is going to happen?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Do you really think any news source control by the government, ie MSM will be honest or even attempt to report or investigate it?

Originally it was to be only a 3 month long drill. *anyone remember a military drill on American soil lasting 3 months, let alone think about the money and logistics of an exercise like this?*

Now I am seeing it will last from July thru November and expanding to more states?????!!!!!!!!

If you are depending on the truth of what is coming from watching the "idiot box" ie television, well,,,,,,I think you and many other people are going to have a rude awakening as to the comforts of you life you will be leaving behind to never see again.

The current enemy is ISIS, so why the kind of military training Jade Helm is representing?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I'm interested in the "expanding to more states".

I did a quick google search and came up empty handed...

Can you help?

I edited my query and found ONE article...so I guess NVM...

edit on 18-4-2015 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I am not sure what to think and you have done or said nothing to help me make up my mind, but thanks for your whatever you want to call it.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Meh,I could care less..If the #* hits the fan I'm ready..

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I am a member of a unit supporting the Jade Helm mission.

No, we are not training to kill you.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I am a member of a unit supporting the Jade Helm mission.

No, we are not training to kill you.

So your not training to kill us. What are you training for then?

Sorry, but it was how you slyly made it like you were going to kill us that begs the question!

I am also a Veteran, so just because you still serve? Don't think for a second I will cut you any slack until I know for a fact you will obey your oath!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Plenty of MSM sources are reporting it..

Here's two:

www.dailymail.co.uk... ve-military-exercise.html

www.washingtonpost.com...

Take note of those that are spreading fear about this, infowars, beforeitsnews, natural news, all highly questionable sources,

Also take note of those who think what the above says is true, the chicken littles and fear mongerers.

Remeber them after Jade Helm is all said and done the next time they tell you something bad is gonna happen

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This is my standard reaction to Jade Helm.

Of course I will offer my apologies if it is a military take-over and everyone dies.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
after seeing what happened in Ferguson, combined with all the chatter on the internet....its unsurprising that Uncle Sam wants to prepare itself for urban theaters in the US. The US can't be handled like Fallujah. At the end of the day, we still are taxpayers.

Just my own observation. But even George Washington was willing to kill US citizens to stamp out a rebellion.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Every time the military does any kind of large scale training people freak out on ATS screaming that we're all training to kill our fellow citizens, our families, our community.

Some how we are to be more comfortable turning suburbia into Fallujah.

People like you are ridiculous.

You call yourself a vet yet you seem to hold everyone who puts on this nations uniform in contempt, as if we are all just machines waiting for the order to kill our fellow countrymen.

Pathetic.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I can't speak for Seeker, but I can appreciate his curiosity.

Many of us are vets.

We do know the realities.

I honestly believe we have more cause to fear the nameless pencil-pushers in DC than a fellow vet.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

All know the realities.

Many here ignore those realities in favor of fantastical scenarios they created to validate their unfounded fear.

I'll be the first to turn in my rank if the crazy # hits the fan stuff actually happens. But its not.

I'm not coming after you. No one in my unit is. No one involved in this exercise is.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Jade Helm 15 is an operation that is designed to combat a sudden influx of Mexican refugees in the case of a currency and governmental collapse. This is not some half baked conspiracy theory regarding collecting American citizens for posting something on ATS or the like.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Yeah, everyone! "Nothing to see here! Move along! This is all in your best interest. No, you don't need to know what the details are..." ?

Whatever...

It's not that I think you're lying or anything, but it sounds like when you went to basic, they ACTUALLY broke you, so they could "build you back up." (or however that cliche's supposed to go) And it doesn't matter what was in the Secretary of State's e-mails, that SHE deleted, after being told to turn them in, or whatever? She said, basically, "Nothing to see here! Move along! Don't worry... Those were just personal... I mean, what difference does it make?"

Whatever...

It's not that I think the govs coming for us, or anything, but PUBLIC officials, should be PUBLICLY scrutinized, especially when it seems like they're hiding something...

Or whatever...

As far as Jade Helm goes, I don't know too much about it... I see the need for some operational security, but when/where do you draw that line?

edit on 4/19/2015 by DoppelGangsta because: Just changing some stuff, is all... You don't need to know what... What difference does it make?!)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Where are your facts to support this statement?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

These are not international or even national news sources...I have not found anything reported on MAJOR networks. Even so, there is something called Jade Helm and it does allude to a possible military exercise...I just want to know if what we are hearing is Fact or Fiction....the intent...?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I don't think the fear that anyone has can be called unfounded, there has to be some level of truth...I just think the lack of national attention in the the Major News outlets is suspicious....either they do not give credence to it or they are being told to keep it quiet...Conspiracy? Disinformation? or something relative with very little information available....How did this come out....who originally brought this information to the public....was it leaked...or was it on purpose to create hysteria?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I am not sure what being a Veteran has to do with the validity of the exercise in question....is it Fact or is it Fiction? If it is true is it with a purpose? and if there is a purpose what is it? Are we in danger or is this strictly an exercise? and what is it for? Why did they decide to do this? Is it a so called false flag...sleight of hand where we can expect another 9/11 debacle?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

There appears to be several states involved...why these specific Southwest states? Any thoughts on that? and what does what happened in Ferguson have to do with it...and Fallujah? What was that about?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join