It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm? Fact or Fiction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
When Jade Helm turns out to be exactly what it was all along, training, what is the next big thing that conspiracy people will get all spun up about?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

No need for branding people...how about people like you? My question was simple...Fact or Fiction? Is there any level of truth and if so why hasn't it been spoken of in the National Media...CBS, NBC, ABC...etc?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Well this is a conspiracy site so I am sure there will be more...so you are suggesting this is fact? What is the express reason behind the exercise and why hasn't it been reported in the National media?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: beezzer

I am not sure what being a Veteran has to do with the validity of the exercise in question....is it Fact or is it Fiction? If it is true is it with a purpose? and if there is a purpose what is it? Are we in danger or is this strictly an exercise? and what is it for? Why did they decide to do this? Is it a so called false flag...sleight of hand where we can expect another 9/11 debacle?

We've all done exercises, doesn't matter what branch or what era. Practice, practice.

That's all this is.

The DoD is probably trying to justify their budget with things like this since the drawdown.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DoppelGangsta

Yeah, everyone! "Nothing to see here! Move along! This is all in your best interest. No, you don't need to know what the details are..." ?

Whatever...

You could try calling around and getting details on what this training actually entails.

Its not secret.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

No need for branding people...how about people like you? My question was simple...Fact or Fiction? Is there any level of truth and if so why hasn't it been spoken of in the National Media...CBS, NBC, ABC...etc?

Because its a non-event.

The news will pick it up when a helicopter crashes or a something bad happens to more than just one troop.

This past NTC rotation a captain sleeping on his cot got run over by a Striker during night operations. Killed him. Not a peep about it in the news.

My unit, an air assault unit with the DCRF mission set, is taking part in Jade Helm giving SF soldiers aviation support.

You can Google all of this stuff and even call around and get details of it yourself. None of this stuff is super secret squirrel stuff. Its just a training mission.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: opethPA

Well this is a conspiracy site so I am sure there will be more...so you are suggesting this is fact? What is the express reason behind the exercise and why hasn't it been reported in the National media?

How many other training operations do you know the "express reason" for? Also if you can get the paranoia of Alex Jones\IW\BIN and every other conspiracy fan with a blog it's not hard to get info the essence of what is going on.

I am not sure why you think you need to know more than the essence of what is happening. Hell I drill and train for things monthly at my job, should you know the details on that?

Additionally I would guess the MSM isn't covering it because it is a training operation.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I guess the jury has spoken then--- Jade Helm 15 exercises IS A FACT, it's just not considered significant by the MSM for it to have coverage on .

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I guess it would not simply suffice to say that 'I know' and I do not really want to say how I know so, in the spirit of getting verbally bashed by all the people who like to make themselves feel better doing that:

It is just my opinion which is based upon a long standing premise that Pakistan and Mexico are the least stable countries with very unstable currencies. Some people would say that this calls for training to deal with as the US is not prepared to deal with a potential collapse.

edit on 19-4-2015 by notmyrealname because: readability

edit on 19-4-2015 by notmyrealname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This massive military drill isn’t about the military going around singing cumbaya amongst the civilians

It’s got to be about training for some kind of domestic military emergency

And I don’t think that’s over finding cats in trees

Does anyone remember a similar massive training drill revealed to the public like this in the past?

is this unprecedented?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You might find your answers by reading the thread…

Perhaps?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You call yourself a vet yet you seem to hold everyone who puts on this nations uniform in contempt, as if we are all just machines waiting for the order to kill our fellow countrymen

It's one of the reasons I think a state attempt to use the military to subdue the populace would be rather unsuccessful. Even if the soldiers weren't operating in their home towns, while training tells them to follow orders, they are also Americans with a certain innate sense of freedom and moral compass that would definitely having a good number refuse such orders. The commanders would have to be really sneaky on what orders they gave, and it wouldn't take long for the soldiers to catch on.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

We are required to follow lawful orders. The key being lawful.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
jade helm 15 starts in 11 weeks - why does anyone expect it to be newsworthy ?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have the luxury of being able to view Jade Helm as plays out in the US from a safe distance, I really feel for you guys and wish you luck and good fortune as it unfolds.

My point though is that over several events, it becomes apparent that certain signs or indicators that all was not well is rapidly uncovered by people like ATS'rs. The mass buying of MRE's and short range (urban) ammo certainly gets my attention that something shady is on the cards. The recent surge of LEO brutality also seems like 'policy' now, what better way to acclimatise Joe Public that the Police is most certainly NOT on your side should things hit the fan.

If we add in a trigger like say....Food Stamps delays or stoppage, or cuts or ending of welfare payments, would do quite a way to forcing a large angry & scared public onto the street. Chaos is a convenient camouflage for dirty deeds...always has been.

So...has anyone noticed any more 'strange' occurrences that add to the mix?
The recent Wal-Mart closures scream a warning for me!

Just saying!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Jade Helm missions have already started.

Most of it is prep and posture.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Jade Helm has been mentioned in MSM. Please watch the video I have attached.

youtu.be...

edit on 27-4-2015 by NotAsleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Far as I know, FL wasn't involved, but yesterday, we had 6 black BlackHawks fly across the city in formation.

Of course, there is an AirForce Base nearby, but still not a common sight.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
How about from the horse's mouth:

Army Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria, a USASOC spokesman, confirmed that there is an upcoming exercise called Jade Helm 15 which is scheduled to take place this summer at locations in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, California and Nevada. But he denied the event is preparation for some sort of military takeover.

Stars and Stripes: Armry Special-Operations command pushes back...

During a regular Brazos County Commissioners Court meeting on Feb. 10, U.S. Army officials Tom Mead and J.R. Oquendo presented the slide show, which describes the Jade Helm 15 as "a challenging eight-week joint military and interagency unconventional warfare exercise conducted throughout Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado." The exercise, according to the presentation, is intended to improve the special forces' unconventional warfare capability in accordance with the National Security Strategy.

Stars and Stripes: Kerr Texas removed from military exercise area

J
edit on 4/28/2015 by LadyJae because: added content

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Far as I know, FL wasn't involved, but yesterday, we had 6 black BlackHawks fly across the city in formation.

Of course, there is an AirForce Base nearby, but still not a common sight.

Were you close to Mariana?

If so, those were my Hawks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join