It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaden Smith Cross Dressing & Kanye Wests 'Bible' .. We are living in the End Times..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: TechUnique

It says people will be blasphemous in the end times.

Blaspheming is less about wardrobe and more about words…

Definition

I didn't ever say that cross dressing is blasphemous? Quote me please? Because you are correcting me on something I didn't say. I have always been referring to Kanye West and his 'Bible' as being blasphemous in this thread, not anything else.

You have definitely misunderstood me somewhere along the lines.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What about when Jesus was telling people they would live to see the end times? They are long since dead now.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I have always been referring to Kanye West and his 'Bible' as being blasphemous in this thread, not anything else.

Oh… (thread title)

Jaden Smith Cross Dressing & Kanye Wests 'Bible' .. We are living in the End Times..

Too bad its to late to change it to just some blasphemy…

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

The homosexual agenda is being pushed everywhere ...

Sorry but Christians keep on bothering me at home or with leaflets in the street.. never ever had any of the sort from gay people!!

Besides, the Book of Revelation talks about a beast with four heads and a dragon... I guess we are safe, considering that hasn't happened yet.

edit on 18-4-2015 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I have always been referring to Kanye West and his 'Bible' as being blasphemous in this thread, not anything else.

Oh… (thread title)

Too bad its to late to change it to just some blasphemy…

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Do you actually have a point to make?

Edit to add: The thread title doesn't say anything about cross dressers being blasphemous?
"Too bad its to late to change it to just some blasphemy…" I repeat: I have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Whoops, you just lied. Thats blasphemy.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Whoops, you just lied. Thats blasphemy.

Are you trolling me or what? Because I'm sure that is against forum T&C. (I could be wrong).

How about instead of just throwing out wild accusations and derailing the thread, you prove what you are saying with direct quotes from myself in context?

No?..

Okay well I guess that's that then.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
What about when Jesus was telling people they would live to see the end times? They are long since dead now.

Read up on the "Already but not yet" aspect of theology. For example; I was saved when I became a Christian, I am presently being saved, and one day I will be be saved.

The kingdom is the same way. It came at Pentecost in Acts 2. But there is an aspect of the kingdom which is future (not yet).

So those people did see Jesus's Kingdom. Paul says Christians in his day were in it (Colossians 1:13)

He was talking about His re-appearance in his resurrected, glorified body after His sacrifice of Himself for sin. He said "it is finished," died and rose again. He is now King of kings, and Lord of lords.

Look into partial preterism.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

How about instead of just throwing out wild accusations and derailing the thread, you prove what you are saying with direct quotes from myself in context?

I did. Here…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now you're trying to cover up your lie.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I did. Here…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now you're trying to cover up your lie.

How can I be trying to cover up a lie when I haven't lied in the first place?! You must be trying to troll me. You still haven't 'proven' anything as there is nothing to prove! You are either very slow in understanding something or you are being purposefully thick.

I've had enough of talking to you. I would expect a much better level of decorum from someone who's been on this site as long as you have.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Goes without saying I will probably disagree with it.

I'll check it out though. I'm definitely interested in other interpretations of such verses.

Btw check your bloody U2Us!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Read up on the "Already but not yet" aspect of theology. For example; I was saved when I became a Christian, I am presently being saved, and one day I will be be saved.

So quote the bible, then be a theologian...would you 'Adam and Eve it' (that's Cockney for 'believe it)...clever those Cockneys.
Now tell me all about Adam and Eve biblically, then tell me all about it, theologically.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Goes without saying I will probably disagree with it.

I'll check it out though. I'm definitely interested in other interpretations of such verses.

Btw check your bloody U2Us!

Sorry man I didn't realise you had messaged me back about that thing! I just replied

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

So quote the bible, then be a theologian...would you 'Adam and Eve it' (that's Cockney for 'believe it)...clever those Cockneys.
Now tell me all about Adam and Eve biblically, then tell me all about it, theologically.

I really can't be bothered to get into a massive drawn out theological debate, least of all with people who probably aren't believers in Christ. Sorry..

There is evangelising and then there is what you want to get into. I just haven't got time and I'm not nearly equipped enough anyway to be honest.

Send me a U2U and perhaps we can Skype sometime.

Soz

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Ummm, where did it say "Men will be cross dressing" in the "end times"?

It doesn't, but it does say this...
Deuteronomy 22

5 “A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God.

Is that the "Old" Testament?

Yes. Deuteronomy is the 5th, or last book of the Pentateuch.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Didn't Jesus wear what could be considered a dress?

Irish kilts...

Roman tunics

I think Jaden Smith's wardrobe is more about fashion than anything else, but it matters not to me. But there are a lot of men wearing "dresses" in the fashion world today.

As far as Kanye... Who can imagine what he's doing for attention next?

I don't know if the "end times" are near or not. But I'm not thinking Jaden Smith and Kanye are any indication...

I knew dresses wouldn't be to far behind after the guys started wearing their little sisters pants and call them "skinny jeans". People should be allowed to wear whatever they want so long as everyone is open season for the slew of jokes that are to come. If its all about opinions and matter of perspective then all should be allowed whether it offends or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is a perfect example of people of certain belief systems finding anything to support their belief system.

By the way, that quote from 2 Timothy can be applied to any point in human history, not just today. No wonder people have been claiming the end is coming for thousands of years now.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Oh look, more "Christians" who have no idea what the end times are really about or what the signifactors are. Do you really think the father cares about some idiots playing dress up or using biblical terminology to feed their egos? No. You do though.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I really can't be bothered to get into a massive drawn out theological debate, least of all with people who probably aren't believers in Christ. Sorry..

There is evangelising and then there is what you want to get into. I just haven't got time and I'm not nearly equipped enough anyway to be honest.

Send me a U2U and perhaps we can Skype sometime.

Soz

Well at least you recognise there is no such thing as a free lunch here. About Jesus, on the contrary I am very much a believer in Jesus and as part of the New Testament, more so than the cranky Old Testament, although the New Testament does have a habit of being rewritten from time to time that's even though outside of the Bible there are few references to Jesus, Pontius the pilot,
being one of the few, and even there O'l Pontius is not talked about so much in Roman records either, but at least there is some things to make Pontius a credible historical figure, and hence Christus, by Virtue of Tacitus. So yes, I see Jesus as a pretty cool bloke when all and sundry were baying pettily for his blood.
edit on 18-4-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
i really hate kanye and wish people would stop feeding him money and attention.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join