It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaden Smith Cross Dressing & Kanye Wests 'Bible' .. We are living in the End Times..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

originally posted by: stopbeingnaive
a reply to: TechUnique

Your thread is about the end of times, and I asked you to give me an example of something that is a sign of the end of times that hasn't been happening for hundreds or even thousands of years, and you point to advances in technology as something that is happening now that wasn't in the past? Am I reading that right?

No you are reading that completely wrong LMAO. Things that have happened as a RESULT of technology being so rapidly advanced.

Are you being painfully slow on purpose or are you just being naive?

Kinda ironic considering your forum name.

You have to forgive me. I'm trying to function on the same level as you. Clearly, you've had more practice. You're kind of a touchy zealot, aren't you? Like I thought, you're replying with the same vague bs as everyone does. Mankind has always been vain, erecting statues and have portraits of themselves made. Selfies are nothing new. Every generation before thinks every generation after is the worst.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: stopbeingnaive

I won't rise to the bait. Nice try to though. /end of thread now?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

How is that bait? he is right...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

lol If you say so. The bottom line is you can't back up your claim. I don't get why zealots are so obsessed with trying to convince everyone we're living in the end of times seeing as that is supposed mean good things for them, right?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: stopbeingnaive
I don't get why zealots are so obsessed with trying to convince everyone we're living in the end of times seeing as that is supposed mean good things for them, right?

You need to watch This is the End because a beam of light will rapture our* asses to heaven where big-boobed women will serve us beer.

* by 'our' I mean not us, because we (you, the monkey and me) will need the SPF 1,000,000 I have been stockpiling

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, yeah, I've seen. That movie is hilarious.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join