It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaden Smith Cross Dressing & Kanye Wests 'Bible' .. We are living in the End Times..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

I think somewhere along the lines you got confused. I didn't ever say that a dude dressing like a woman is blasphemy. I said that Kanye West stealing the Bible and replacing God with his name was blaphemy.

Also, if you are going to accuse me of blaphemy, you are going to have to do better than that my friend. The Bible doesn't say anything against knowing the season, only that we will not know the exact point of Christ's return.

Are you purposefully twisting the Bible to suit your own idea of watered down Christianity?
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
They named their kids in a manner to suggest that they wanted them to turn out like this all along.

Turn out like what? Like teenagers? Naming a child doesn't make it turn out any certain way.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

They named their kids in a manner to suggest that they wanted them to turn out like this all along.

Turn out like what? Like teenagers? Naming a child doesn't make it turn out any certain way.

Turn out like cross dressing teenagers. Yes you're right that naming a child doesn't make them turn out a certain way. I should imagine that repeatedly forcing mouth to mouth kisses with your male child on T.V could have something to do with it though.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Turn out like cross dressing teenagers.

How can a NAME turn a person onto a cross-dresser? PLEASE!

And do you have any proof that Jaden is actually cross-dressing? Or is he just being fashionable? And what's Willow doing that's got your feathers ruffled? I get the Kanye reference, although I don't agree that it's a "sign" of anything except his own self-absorption.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

I'd like to say that i think he is banged out of his brain on masses of drugs, but in all honesty i just think that his outrageous success and wealth are most likely to blame.

I was touched somewhat by what DJMSN said though... is it not better to live the life that you have in the best way that you know, than to concern yourself when the end is coming?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Turn out like cross dressing teenagers.

How can a NAME turn a person onto a cross-dresser? PLEASE!

And do you have any proof that Jaden is actually cross-dressing? Or is he just being fashionable? And what's Willow doing that's got your feathers ruffled? I get the Kanye reference, although I don't agree that it's a "sign" of anything except his own self-absorption.

I didn't say that a name could turn anyone into a cross dresser. Did you watch the video? If you did then you clearly didn't understand it properly. Willow Smith is gay and dresses like a male. Jaden is probably gay (not confirmed but seems to have hinted that he is on Twitter) and dresses like a girl. The parents gave them opposite names.

With them both being so much in the public eye I can't help but wonder if there is an intentional blurring of the gender line.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
I was touched somewhat by what DJMSN said though... is it not better to live the life that you have in the best way that you know, than to concern yourself when the end is coming?

I'm not anxious or worried about the end times. I just don't have my head in the sand. There's a difference. I'm living my life just fine thanks, but cheers for the concern.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
"Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it." - Proverbs 22:6

Do you honestly think it is normal for 2 children in the same family to turn out like that without something having happened to them along the way?

You could argue that they are just being 'edgy' or 'fashionable' as young celebrities, but I don't buy it.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Better than turning out to be a judgmental cherry picking bible thumping holier than thou key-board evangelist. The Bible has p[plenty to say about judging someone else and you are doing just that. Since you know nothing of my faith and in turn I know nothing of yours, I will refrain from calling you a blasphemer, however your judgmental accusations of someone else is disdain of God's word which instructs one to not be judgmental and to reserve judgment for God and therefore is blasphemous.

As for Kanye West....I mean really ? The Bible has been edited and reedited so many times from this version to that version that it is today very doubtful anything remotely close to Gods word. Keep cherry picking out the tidbits you wish to believe and pick out what you wish to disbelieve...remember that Jesus himself was accused of blasphemy for forgiving sins which is attributed only to God to do. As for Kayne West....he must account for himself to God not you nor me so let that judgment be Gods.

As for the young lady Willow Smith being Homosexual, there is no admission from her nor or is there any evidence other than speculation from you and people like you judging her clothes and music videos and choosing to apply that label to her so perhaps you should at the very least know what you are talking about before you make accusations and judgment calls. And Jaden denies the rumors of his own homosexuality. Wearing a particular type of clothing may make one different but it is not what makes one gay so grow up and quit judging children who are un ashamed of expressing themselves in different ways. The naming of children has nothing to do with homosexuality either and I do not see how the names are in any way indicative of how they would develop in their sexuality so how could the parents know in advance ? Just shameful...shameful on your part but you alone answer you alone.
edit on 4/18/2015 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think the OP should look at some 17th Century paintings of famous people, what a camp looking bunch they are, and it's only the poorer ordinary folk who look anything 'normal' unless of course, the OP means the end times started 400 years ago, but..but, that was a time when religion was widespread, and all these religious wars too.

William the third. lol:

Charles the first.: lol:

The Bonny prince Charles WTF! you'd run a mile if he waved his haggis at you! (looks like Noddy Holder there)
edit on 18-4-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
With so many religious fanatics on the planet who are willing the end times along. Who want prophecy fulfilled even if it means global devastation. It's you religious fanatics that will be the cause of the end times, not Jayden smith or the mythical "gay agenda", but religious people desperate for their horrific Armageddon scenarios to play out
edit on 18-4-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Don't priests and other such religious figureheads wear dresses in their churches/temples etc?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. I would love to have a civil debate with you over Skype though, I could educate you more on the Bible and explain to you how you are so very wrong in your assumptions.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I didn't know about the Kanye West bible...I think it is ridiculous and horrible all at the same time. I don't like him or his music...intuitively I feel that he is one of the people that has sold his soul to the dark side.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

I didn't know about the Kanye West bible...I think it is ridiculous and horrible all at the same time. I don't like him or his music...intuitively I feel that he is one of the people that has sold his soul to the dark side.

One of the many unfortunately..

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

I'm not anxious or worried about the end times. I just don't have my head in the sand. There's a difference. I'm living my life just fine thanks, but cheers for the concern.

I'm not attempting to imply that you are living your life "poorly" as such, or that you have anxiety about a Christian End-Times thing - and i'm not concerned for you either as i'm more than sure that you can look after you and yours.

I'm just sharing my perspective that this view of impending doom/collapse that relies on our views of a new generation is as old as recorded history, more or less.
edit on 18-4-2015 by skalla because: clarity

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Fair enough dude. As for the latter I do get where you are coming from, even if I do think you are grossly overstating it.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Why is it that the abrahamic religions are so hellbent on bringing about the end of the world ? Its no wonder the worlds fooked up ...

How about learning to live life and working to make the world better rather than trying to pull the plug on it .. or take yourselves out of it so the rest of us can live in peace without everything being "the end times" .. dont drag everyone into your deathwish .. life is meant to be lived .. live it .. stop worrying about someones figment of the imagination in a primitive book of fairytales...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Why is it that the abrahamic religions are so hellbent on bringing about the end of the world ? Its no wonder the worlds fooked up ...

How about learning to live life and working to make the world better rather than trying to pull the plug on it .. or take yourselves out of it so the rest of us can live in peace without everything being "the end times" .. dont drag everyone into your deathwish .. life is meant to be lived .. live it .. stop worrying about someones figment of the imagination in a primitive book of fairytales...

I am trying to make the world a better place with my my other YouTube channel. This one however is purely for serving God and preaching the gospel (not pleasing people or tickling their ears). I suppose it depends on how you define 'trying to make the world a better place'. Personally I think that preaching the true unadulterated gospel is making the world a better place. Most people would disagree though because of what it entails.

Here is a video from my other channel which you may be more suited to:

As for your vague notion that I should kill myself: LOL.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join