It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaden Smith Cross Dressing & Kanye Wests 'Bible' .. We are living in the End Times..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUniqueinstead of making these vids why not volunteer in a food bank. That's what I was doing, before I had my change of circumstances. They are always looking out for volunteers

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: TechUniqueinstead of making these vids why not volunteer in a food bank. That's what I was doing, before I had my change of circumstances. They are always looking out for volunteers

I have already offered at the church I go to but they don't need any more volunteers. I offered them help with food as well but they already have sources. I could certainly be doing more though there is always more to be done.

Instead of making these vids? Why instead?

Seems like a bit of an overreach.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Going on about the end times drivel is NOT helping make the world better .. meh .. carry on learned long ago its pointless talking with the terminally brainwashed ...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

Going on about the end times drivel is NOT helping make the world better .. meh .. carry on learned long ago its pointless talking with the terminally brainwashed ...

Thanks for expounding your bounty of wisdom.. I guess?
Bye dude.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
Willow Smith is gay and dresses like a male. Jaden is probably gay (not confirmed but seems to have hinted that he is on Twitter) and dresses like a girl. The parents gave them opposite names.

With them both being so much in the public eye I can't help but wonder if there is an intentional blurring of the gender line.

You know what? Shame on you! You judge these kids because they don't fit your NARROW idea of how a kid should be... As if there's something wrong with being gay! I don't know if they're gay or not, but I don't care.

This is Willow singing "I am Me". She probably wrote this because of all the judgments people make about her. She's got a very cool style and voice.

I watched your video - now watch this one and listen closely to the words...

edit on 4/18/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There's still plenty of things you could do. Collecting and delivering the goods, cleaning out the stores, getting rid of anything past its useby date. Working out a plan with clients to help them manage their finances better loads of things these places are calling out for. we always had a lack of volunteers. I'm sure there's plenty you could do and people you could help. There are other places apart from churches, like homeless drop in centres and town and village halls.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I definitely agree that we are living in the "end times," but I wouldn't put too much significance in Kanye's bible. He's not the first, nor the most influential person to have written his own Bible. Are you familiar with The Jefferon Bible, written by Thomas Jefferson? Or the Kolbrin and Bee Bible? There are also significant differences between the Catholic, Protestant and Orthodox (Eastern) Bibles.

Nor would I put so much significance on how two celebrity kids dress. God is no "respector of persons," but rather our hearts. But even He does not compel us to believe or think or act one way or another, so I don't see it as our concern either. Especially with so many greater crimes against humanity being committed...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I don't know about end times but when a person can become the POTUS of the last free country in the world by nothing other then there skin color or gender no matter how corrupt or incompetent they are then I would say we as a species (and a country) are digressing exponentially and will no doubt digress to the point of self destruction.

I don't believe in Gods and Devils, but I would stand next to you and fight for your right to believe... as long as you did not impose your will or belief's on me.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I don't listen to pop music but I did give it a go. 24 seconds in, I tried, I honestly did.

Not for me.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
There's still plenty of things you could do. Collecting and delivering the goods, cleaning out the stores, getting rid of anything past its useby date. Working out a plan with clients to help them manage their finances better loads of things these places are calling out for. we always had a lack of volunteers. I'm sure there's plenty you could do and people you could help. There are other places apart from churches, like homeless drop in centres and town and village halls.

Of course there are still plenty of things I could do overall. You are assuming a lot of an area (geographically), that you know nothing about though. That being said, I could travel to help out with these sorts of things. To be honest though I don't see why you're grilling me on this as its kinda off topic from the thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Then you missed her saying, "People don't like the way I dress ... I've done my hair and it's not just vanity ... your validation is just not that important to me."

I don't listen to religious tirades,either, but I listened to your entire video, even though I think it's a bunch of crap. Thanks for NOT returning the favor.

I get you now.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Then you missed her saying, "People don't like the way I dress ... I've done my hair and it's not just vanity ... your validation is just not that important to me."

I don't listen to religious tirades,either, but I listened to your entire video, even though I think it's a bunch of crap. Thanks for NOT returning the favor.

I get you now.

Okay.. Does that mean that you are going to stop commenting now then? Because I happened to 'get you', a very long time ago on this forum.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Ummm, where did it say "Men will be cross dressing" in the "end times"?

It doesn't, but it does say this...
Deuteronomy 22

5 “A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Deuteronomy 22

5 “A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God.

I didn't think the bra had been invented then!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Deuteronomy 22

At least not the kind we're familiar with today. Lol.
edit on 4/18/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Deuteronomy 22

Are you perhaps confusing garment with under garment? Or are you perhaps being purposefully obtuse?

If neither then please elaborate so that we can clear up any misunderstanding.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

And in 13 years there is going to be a little girl who is picked on and bullied for the name North West......

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

It says people will be blasphemous in the end times.

Blaspheming is less about wardrobe and more about words…

Definition

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Deuteronomy 22

Is that the "Old" Testament?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I am dead, it just hasn't been officially recognized yet. Chew on that long enough and it is bound to make your stomach sour.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join