It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm always around somewhere!

a reply to: cody599

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
That is two Wizards dead.

Well, the third one will have a grand story to tell the folks back home.

P

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

LOL! The third wizard was only an apprentice. He might feel rather lost when he finds out, if he doesn't get killed himself.

There are crows squawking like crazy outside and some blue jays calling out. I think they're having a party out there.

After being so hot and humid it is finally cool and comfortable this morning.

My Niece and her hubby and kids will be moving out of the first floor apartment by the weekend to be closer to his parents. His Mom has some muscular disease and they will be able to help her more. The week after, my Brother will be moving in.

Morning Sheddites! Have a lovely day!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Morning Night! LOL that sounds so funny! Where my husband works nightshift he swears every bird in our neighborhood comes to sing him to sleep, and he doesn't much appreciate it.
I hope everything with the move goes smoothly. I know that you will really miss your niece and her family but hopefully your brother being there will work out well.

Good morning Shedites! I hope that everyone has a great day!!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I was going to leave the third one alive. In fact, I only wanted Kade dead. The old guy had a heart attack, poor sod.

But hey, if you are experiencing blood lust, then by all means, kill off the apprentice.

Lol

P

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Good Morning to ALL the Shedland/Accasia Inhabitants!! This means the Lurkers as well!
I hope today goes well For You!!!

a reply to: Martin75
Very good entry Jessie! Keep em coming!

a reply to: gimmefootball400
Great to see that You caught some action Gimme! Trains Rock!

a reply to: Darth_Prime
Darth if You find any videos online of You in Action, please post them here? Someone can help you if You need it. That includes Me!

Nice entry Night!! Love the imagery!

a reply to: cody599
Cody Bro! Nice to see You! I hope the new job/Position is working out good for You!!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

HELLO....

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Well Hi there Young Lady! Nice to see You here!! Have some Coffee!! Oh Yah, have some Pepsi!! LOL!!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

GOT SOME..I MIGHT TRY AGAIN WITH COFFEE BUT NOT RIGHT NOW..MAYBE JUST MAYBE TOMORROW...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

there CC! I'll make extra for You, and anyone else who might want some!! LOL!!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT IT..AS I DONT HAVE ANY CREAMER I DONT THINK..ITS GOT TO BE SUPER SWEET SO I DONT TASTE THE COFFEE...LOL...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Mmmm, Coffee, Coffee good!!! LOL!!! No need for sugar or cream. I do know some like double sugars and double creams, but I don't need all that for mine!! Just Black sometimes, or a tad of sugar...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

THATS CAUSE YOU LIKE THE TASTE..I DONT LIKE TI TO MUCH..SO LOTS OF IT TO COVER UP THE TASTE..GROSS...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

LOL!!!...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Mmmmm, Coffee...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I LOVE my coffee, I just don't like the taste. LOL Paul makes fun of me. He says I use too much "sissy sauce". Trust me when I say mine taste NOTHING like coffee. At work I only use cream & sugar because it seems they frown on adding vodka while still on the clock. HA!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
For Those interested, I have added More Dragons to My Thread... HERE

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Darn it that they don't like You using Vodka, eh? (Canuck Canuck)!!! ...
Oh, That's a Canadian Laughing there!! LMAO!!!...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

WOW MAYBE I WILL GET SOME OF MY FAVORITE DRINK AND PUT IN TO IT...BUT I DONT THINK SYX WOULD LIKE ME THAT WAY ALL THE TIME..BUT WHO KNOWS IT MIGHT BE FUN...LOL...GOING TO STORES BUZZED SOUNDS GOOD TO ME..LOL...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I was going to leave the third one alive. In fact, I only wanted Kade dead. The old guy had a heart attack, poor sod.

But hey, if you are experiencing blood lust, then by all means, kill off the apprentice.

Lol

P

I'm laughing here. I'll probably keep the young apprentice, don't worry. I did have too many wizards and so I didn't mind that you killed the first one off. I decided to kill off the other for a couple of reasons. One being that I had too many wizards and don't need them all and secondly, because we can't have a battle where all the good characters come sweeping in and win without a hitch. I thought by killing off the eldest wizard it would add some interest to the story and emotion. Ya know, like real life where it isn't always rainbows and lollipops.

Hope you and our other Sheddites are having a lovely day!

Hiya CC and Syx! Almost wrote Styx again. LOL

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join