It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I can only try my best..And I hope I can get it all for every one...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thanks Martin...I do miss this place..I am hoping its all done...I can only to forward now..I am going to start messing with it soon..I am not real sure how to send it yet as i have no idea how big it will be..I will let you know..This is gong to be fun..

I will try to get some of my babies here but just have to remember how to do that..LOL...SYX SYX where are you...LOL...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
The claw tubs are beautiful!!!! I hope you enjoy your evening. We now have a garden tub. It's nice but I like the claw tub better. It is longer but doesn't use as much water. I'm a sucker for scents. LOL. I actually have my husband into it now. He can pick out scents for our warmer better than I can. He changes them all out every Saturday, LOL.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Im over here in the corner CC! LOL! I am gathering more Dragons to enter into My Dragon Thread as we speak!

Martin, Jessie, That storage idea sounds great! I think it would be a good idea for CC to send You what She has so far. It is all of The Shed 3 Story entries!
I'll help her get it to You soon Thanx for the offer!!...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

We have had claw foot tubs. They are pretty cool! I had one that we sold years ago to a Gal who makes furniture of them! She cuts them long way down the center and apholsters them for couches, or cuts off the ends for chairs!

They are Beautiful!! (Will try to find an image if You haven't seen them)...

ETA: Jessie, here's a couple few examples of the Claw foot furniture...

edit on 20-7-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Oh hello Sheddites!

Syx, the wraiths were introduced by Pheonix. They want the rare miniature dragon named Sky that Night and the others are guarding. Shadow and other wolf Lords were following Night and her companions being protective of the egg before it hatched and are now about to battle the evil wraiths along with you and others.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Wow, the furniture made from the antique tubs is quite creative! Those things are heavy as hell though. Very interesting!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
That is beautiful!!! What an awesome idea! I wish I was that creative.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hidden, they watched and waited while the Accasia inhabitants gathered against them. Mysterious, powerful and without mercy, the wraiths laughed at the warriors of light. A dark voice echoed from the realm to the other dark creatures, "Let them gather together and give us all they've got or it will not be worth our time and effort. Foolish Wolves, Elf, Wizards and the like, think they have powerful spells. I highly doubt that. Poor foolish creatures. And dragons, they can fly, they have fire and maybe some magic, but nothing compared to our ancient talents."

All around the land, the darkness came, blacker than any blackness, filling the people with fear that reached to the very center of their souls. The silence was overwhelming. No leaf moved in the wind, not even a cricket stirred.

edit on 20-7-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Man I am trying to get my coke points in and I keep coming back here...I will catch up soon...LOL....my coke points do come first sorry all..LOL... that place is going crazy...man they better give me my points..GRRRRR.

edit on 20-7-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I thought as much Night, as for where the Wraiths came from, but was not sure. Thanx!
I'll get the Dragons and I to do something against them soon!

Very Cool Story entry Night!!

And Yah that furniture is cool eh?

Jessie I know right? Very neat ideas for an old tub instead of throwing it out or scrapping it...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Leave those points alone CC! They haven't hurt anyone.... Yet that is!!? LMAO!!!

Ok I'll get the chicken on the grill now...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

NO I WONT LEAVE THE POINTS ALONE...I AM TRYING OT GET MY SYX PACK OF MY FAMILY NAMES...SO IT WILL BE MORE LIKE A 12 PACK OF MY FAMILY NAMES..AND MY NAME WILL BE SPELLED RIGHT...DONT TAKE MY COKE POINTS AWAY...I NEED MORE..AND WOW SPRITE POINTS ARE TRIPLE NOW...SO THAT IS EVEN BETTER..SO IF YOU SEE ANY AROUND BRING THEM TO ME...I NEED MORE POINTS...LOL..I WILL WORK ON THE STORY AFTER I EAT AND DO POINTS..

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS..BUT SOME TIMES ITS JUST EASIER FOR ME TO SEE...SORRY TO ALL..

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

CC don't worry about it. We can understand...
Oh Gotta check the chicken!!
Time to play with My Breasts!! LMFAO!!!

Ok story entry coming in 3, 2, 1...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
In the quiet and oncoming Darkness, a Gathering of Dragons was underway. They were deciding on the best approach against the Evil Wraiths.

They had decided to join their Magic into a huge ball of Positive energy around Them that would drain and hopefully negate some of the negative forces that had gathered nearby and all around them... They also hoped this would repel some of the Wraith's personal attacks!

Now walking slowly into the forest towards their Friends, Night Star and her Companions, The Dragons glowed in a near sunlit ball of Energy!

They soon were in the midst of Night and all who were nearby. Their powerful Ball of energy flowed through their veins, and into all that were in it's enclosure...

Several Dragons were very near the laughing Wraiths. They inhaled deeply and let forth a stream of energized Fire together that would rip through even the strongest Walls of Stone and Steel!!

The nearest Wraith evaporated in a Flaming mass of Black Smoke, with Sparks and It let out Screams that would curl the hair of the Meanest of Beasts! Then, small tendrils of grey smoke wisped up into the atmosphere along with tiny sparks illuminating the sky, enraging the remaining Wraiths, Who were also very surprised that The Dragons were able to do such a thing to one of Them!!!

This weakened the Dragons who let out Their attack, so They went to the back of the circle to gather strength...

Everyone knew that an onslaught was coming from The Wraiths that would be very hard to defend against!...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Morga ruler of the wraiths grinned widely. "They fell for the false wraiths and now some of the dragons are in a weakened state. These arrogant creatures only think they are all powerful. To blow away a wraith as easily as that?" He laughed hard.

Night was happy to see Syx and the other dragons, but sad that they only seemed to come together in times of strife. She held Sky closer to her body. "We are doing all we can little one. Someday you will have little ones of your own to tell this tale to." Pesky was flustered. "I think we should take Sky somewhere else while we can. The wraiths are too busy looking at their opponents to really notice us!" Night looked at the little pixie with concern. "Not a good idea Pesky! The wraiths are no fools and certainly, one or more has the responsibility of keeping a close eye on us. Look, there is a door to this tree. Let's get deeper inside at least." Garren the forest boy agreed. "I am familiar with these trees. There are many corridors and chambers and they twist and turn and can go deep under ground." Together, Night, Pixie and Garren entered the tall ancient tree.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
"Who enters my domain?" asked a strange voice. "It is I, Garren of the forest Old One. We are in desperate need of protection from the evil wraiths who wish to take hold of the rare miniature dragon we have been guarding. There is a great battle that has begun outside this door." "Forgive me Garren, I have been asleep for many ages as we rarely get visitors here anymore in the forgotten forest. I shall send a message to the others in case they are unaware. Trees can be helpful in these events." "Thank you Sir, we are ever so grateful." replied Night.

They started down the spiraling stone steps that lead to a great hall with many other halls branching off from it. Sky was screeching in protest as he was hungry and needed to be fed. Thankfully, Storm had given her some magical dried dragon food that would sustain the babe for long periods of time. She took some out of her suede pouch and all was well...for now.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Syx and His Dragon companions were saddened that they fell for a Wraith trick. Now with even more vigor they began to hatch a different plan of attack...

Syx watched as Night and Her Little Dragon, Sky, Garren and Pixie went to a nearby Tree. It had an opening into it. There was surely some sort of protection to be gained by entering that tree. Into it they went...

"Fare Thee well Night Star! I hope to see you soon!" Syx said softly so the Wraiths would not overhear Him... He was sad to See Night go, but knew it would be best, for now, for Her to do so in order to protect Herself and Her companions...

"Dragons, We need to try to find the real wraiths." Syx said softly...

"Perhaps we May just have to try our Fire attacks on them all to find that out Syx" One of the Dragons said...

edit on 20-7-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Yay another story entry!

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join