It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
WOW..I JUST NOW GOT ALL THIS..I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS MORE STORY TIME..I WAS BUSY...LOVE ALL THE NEW ONES...MORE MORE...

OK MARTIN YOUR TURN...LOL....

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yee Hawww I know right? LOL!!!...
I'm havin fun but may have to go for a little while?...
If so, Will be back later...
ETA: I dropped You a comm on My Dragons Thread Night...

edit on 20-7-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I know CC More More More!! LMAO!!!
Sorry didn't see yours here on this page at first...

But Hey, "It Is What It Is"! LOL!!
edit on 20-7-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Every time i think of "The Shed" i think of Enya Music playing

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The Wolf Lords could feel the evil around them. Then Shadow detected what he had expected. A communication between the Wraiths and the Wizard Kade. Kade started to enact a spell, a base spell of evil intent. Shadow was invisible, his snout only a few inches from the back of the Wizards neck. He breathed out a small breath, the breath of death! Usually, Wolf Lords used this breath to feed their pups. It turned meat into a mince like state.

The back of Kade's neck turned into a gooey mess, severing the spinal column. Kade fell to the ground, dead as dead may be. Shadow sent, "That is the penalty for consorting with horrors that would kill the innocent." Of course, Kade never heard those words.

The Wolf Lords were all concentrating hard. Eventually, both Shadow and Spirit sent in unison, "Got him!." They both chuckled as they identified the Wraith Lord leading the evil force before them. It had taken time but the Wraiths were too buy feeling superior by sending out false images of themselves.

Spirit sent, "Little Sky, handle defense, Shadow, assist her. When I say so, Shadow, switch to the attack with everything you have." Shadow nodded.

Little Sky was young enough to have the prefix of 'Little' but the shield she raised was anything but little. It was awesome and impressed Shadow immensely. He added to it by weaving his shield through hers. It took him a few seconds to understand that her shield was constantly varying in frequency. As she dropped knowledge into his mind, he matched her variance, always 180 degrees out of the phase she was using. This was a first for Shadow as she sent, "Great Dragons taught us this. It is impressive. They call it a multi-phasic shield." Shadow nodded thinking, it certainly was!

Spirit and the other two students fired beams of Arcane energy from their forehead crystals, at the Wraith Lord who laughed at their efforts sending, "Puny Wolf Lords! It tickles!"

His laughter switched to a gasp as his personal shield unraveled. The two Students maintained the unraveling beam while Spirit fired a blue beam of Arcane and then followed that with a beam of awesome energy. He sent, "Shadow! Switch to attack at this precise frequency. Everything you have my friend!"

Shadow delved deep into himself, dropped down several levels until he was in the energy field that powered the entire universe. He was the only living Wolf Lord who could summon power at this depth. The energy he drew became a part of his self and he directed it through his forehead crystal. A stupendous beam of pure silver Arcane energy erupted from his forehead and hit the Wraith Lord.

The Wraith Lord screamed once, and then exploded violently as his very essence unraveled until he ceased to exist.

Little Sky sent, "I am honored Shadow. To be in the presence of someone that can tap into the field that the Mother of the Universe maintains is an experience I will cherish for life."

Spirit sent, "And that is why we were always going to win today. Well done my friend. Awesome as always."

There was a pause and then Spirit sent to everyone gathered for this battle, "The Wraiths are stunned. Attack with everything you have!"

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Right now, Enya may not have the type of music we need .... although, yeah, she does have some that can accompany the change of state required to go from living to dead.

P

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: Nibbles

And Hey Nibs !!! How are you!!!!???

Knackered mate after a fairly nasty day yesterday with one of my sons friends who has had access to my computer and been doing really wicked things that I must now repair.

That package is still sitting on my desk by the way...

I PROMISE that I will get it off to you before the end of the month.

Hugs

Nibs

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
Every time i think of "The Shed" i think of Enya Music playing

Darth my dear... long time no hear and good to see you back again.

If you like Enya then you will absolutely adoooore this :

Kindest respects (Yep, you know who I am now)

Nibs

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!!! I'm loving seeing this place hopping!!!

The new story entries are amazing!!!! I don't think I can get Martin up and fighting for this one but hopefully next round I can jump in

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Good morning everyone!!! I'm loving seeing this place hopping!!!

The new story entries are amazing!!!! I don't think I can get Martin up and fighting for this one but hopefully next round I can jump in

Erm... I don't want to know if Martin is "coughs"... erm UP so to speak... But however, GOOD MORNING M75.

However... A BIG hello and wave to Martin....

Kindest respects

Nibs
edit on 21-7-2015 by Nibbles because: Crap editing

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I laughed so hard I just spit coffee all over my monitor and my office mate now thinks I'm crazy. Thank you for that!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Sounds like You have your 'work' cut out for You with repairing Your PC Bro. Sucks Man...
Hey send that whenever You get a chance. Will still be here so... Thanx Nibs...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

LMAO Jessie! I have been there done that too! The spittin out coffee that is... LMAO!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Very cool entry Pheonix!! Loved it!! Will work on another fight entry soon. Prob after I get back from My Pain Clinic this morn...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Good Morning EveryOne! Hope today goes well for You ALL! So far so good here. Have coffee in hand, (and NOT on my monitor yet!)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Please do not forget to sending the cleaning bill to Cody, Timely or Syx who are my official appointed debt payers...

The last time I tried to clean the keyboard our Belgium Malinois Shepherd puppy nearly had his new testicles fried whilst slurping away on the enter button with his tongue...

Which reminds me... thread coming up shortly...

Kindest respects

Nibs

edit on 21-7-2015 by Nibbles because: Crap at edits

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Now Now Nibs, You must gave forgotten that I only handle the bills. THEY do the Paying out!! LMAO!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The Dragon Clan almost Three Dozen Strong, still wrapped in their field of intense Energy, picked up the message Sent from Spirit to attack. Attack they did! Firing Streams of Energized Fire into the Wraiths they managed to knock out most of the False images and some of the Real Wraiths!

As some of the Dragons in the front of the Circle grew weary, they fell back only to be replaced by other Dragons who were at the ready for the Fight!

Tendrils of sparking Smoke were all that could be seen of the former Wraith's. A couple who had not yet been engulphed in Flames were visably stunned by the Attacks. They looked like they did not know whether to stay and fight, or flee...

Their indesciviveness was all too telling of their fate. The others who had gathered for the battle, Elves, Fawns and Native's, took over and began firing into the Wraiths with Arrows fitted with Magically poisoned tips and Pelting Them with Enchanted stones from all directions!...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Sounds like You have your 'work' cut out for You with repairing Your PC Bro. Sucks Man...
Hey send that whenever You get a chance. Will still be here so... Thanx Nibs...

Unfortunately only the PC situations sucks... *coughs*

Kindest respects

Nibs

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Yes i'm glad to be back!

how is everyone!

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join