It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime
Hey Darth! How has your day gone?

Hello Shedites! I hope everyone has had a great day!

I am so glad to be home from work! It felt like Monday all over again. LOL Now its time to veg out in front of the TV. Anybody have any good shows to jump in to? I just can't seem to get interested in anything here lately.

edit on 7/21/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Mahdi has been such a wonderful teacher! I have now learned how to control my voice. As long as I don’t get excited I almost never hurt anyone’s ears anymore. The first couple of days everything wore special earplugs that they made out of mud. But I really don’t think earplugs were necessary for that long, but that’s just my opinion. Learning my touch was pretty easy. My senses all seem to be enhanced so as soon as I sense the lightest touch, I know I’m excreting pressure. I learned to handle fruits and vegetables before we moved onto living things. Which I think turned out to be a great idea. You wouldn’t believe the tomatoes and grapes that got squished before I “figured things out”!

The biggest change has been me. I’m still me, just totally different. It’s like someone took me and somehow made me just BIGGER. I don’t feel bigger so that’s a problem. I keep hitting my head and elbows on everything. I swear I have bumped my toe on the corner of every object in the house. Somehow Jala was again able to find clothes that fit perfectly, so my only true obstacle was me.

I’m still human size, but I’m noticeably tall. I’m totally guessing but I would say maybe about 6’3 or’4…maybe. It’s all just so crazy. I’m still trying to understand everything, get used to what it means, get used to what I can do now, figure out what to do now…..

Mahdi said that we have missed a battle which means we are already behind. Every waking hour is spent doing exercises similar to what Jala’s sons had me doing. Mahdi has friends from the Creature Committee coming by tomorrow but I’m not sure what they have in store yet. Now, to sneak in a nap in the sun; they are so rare!!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Ok, just working on some costuming and music/performances, how about yourself?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

Ok, just working on some costuming and music/performances, how about yourself?

I love Enya Darth! What costuming and music performance?????

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Pheonix, I'm confused. Is the 'Little Sky' you mentioned in the battle, Night's baby dragon, or one of your own? My Sky is a male. I will wait for your reply before posting another entry so I will be clear and know how to proceed.

I loved everyone's story lines! Great job people!!!

Been a very long and busy day for me today. just winding down and staying cool. It was another miserably hot and humid day!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Sorry, forgot there was another Sky. She is one of the young Wolf Lords that came with Spirit.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Just Updating my Music costuming and makeup for future performances, i don't tend to do the same thing at the same place unless it's popular

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!! We've finally made it to Wednesday, halfway through. I just ate a chocolate cupcake for breakfast so my day is going to be great! LOL Hope everyone else has a great day also!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Oh ok, no problem. It's such a perfect name for a dragon.
Your story entry was great!!

Darth, do you have any vids of your performances????? Do you play an instrument, dress in drag or what? I want to hear about the costumes too!

Hiya Jesse! Now that's a good way to start your morning...with a cupcake! We should all start our days like that!!
Was it chocolate? Mine would have been chocolate!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Yeah, i'm a Drag Queen Entertainer!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Have fun on your train watching journey Chooch!

I had a ton of fun up there over Saturday and Sunday! Started off by going up to the hit and miss gas engine festival that we were originally going to early Saturday morning. Swung by Altoona to see what was going on that evening before heading to the hotel. Woke up Sunday morning to leave and found this setting out in the parking lot of the Comfort Suites across from the Hampton Inn we were staying at. Apparently it was en-route to delivery since the number on the front, the doors, and the FDNY's logo was covered up.

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Gimme Bro I hope you had a safe journey to Your hotel!
Be sure to let us know how it went,
and to post some more awesome train images, and or vidz!

Other than dealing with some complete morons on the road up there. I would say that it went very well and both my friend and I plan on going back in about a month or so. After getting finished at the museum over at Coolspring. We swung over to Altoona to see if anything was moving. Just happened to catch this coal train coming in as the pushers help shove the train up the hill from Tyrone, PA.

Got back to the hotel after taking a few shots over at Altoona and grabbing a bite to eat around 10:30 that night. Woke up Sunday morning with the intention of grabbing a "few" trains coming in and out of Altoona. One shot we got the chance to take was one that we had seen done numerous times. So we decided to add our names to that list, and it's a long list, as well. There were a few that we took but this one stood out to me for some reason. Got a shot of the Horseshoe Pushers coming by ALTO Tower returning to the yard to shove a westbound for Pittsburgh up the hill I believe. We never saw it come back before we left.

After we got what we had set out to do while we were over in Altoona. We made the decision to make a bee line for another railroad that we had set our sights on before the last time we were up there. Once we made our way over to Butler to see that the Buffalo & Pittsburgh wasn't moving much of anything. However, when we got there, we did hear something yapping on the radio over on the Bessemer & Lake Erie side of town. So without too much of a bit of hesitation, we moved to a spot or two that we had picked out while planning this trip a week or so before. After waiting for almost three hours even after we had got tricked by a hi-railer after the defect detector activated for his vehicle. We were finally rewarded with this coming north through Kremis, Pennsylvania.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

Yeah, i'm a Drag Queen Entertainer!

I had a childhood friend who did that. I caught a show and it was amazing!!!!! The costumes were professional and just gorgeous! The talent was astounding! He did Barbara Streisand. Would love to see a video if you aren't too shy.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Glad you had such a great time Gimme! I have never known anyone with as much of a passion for trains as you. It's great to have something that you love so much!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Oh how rude, I didn't tell you how much I enjoyed your last story entry! Keep up the good work! I am so impressed with all our contributors to this amazing fantasy adventure!!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Me shy

i don't personally videotape myself... but maybe there is a Video of me somewhere on the internet... i'll have to look

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
They wandered down the empty corridors and entered one of the large chambers. Night Star, Garren and Pesky were in awe. It was a library and it was huge and beautifully decorated with fine furnishings, artwork, chandeliers, candles, ancient scrolls, tomes and books. "Night, do you think that we could find information about the witches spells in here? Maybe something that could help us to free the winged elf? Something that could help us reverse the spell or cancel it out or..." Night interrupted the fast speaking pixie. "Slow down my friend, one crisis at a time. Shadow and Spirit just sent messages of what has been happening outside. The battle is raging and we seem to be winning, but it isn't over yet. We can check it out later." She plopped down into an overstuffed chair holding Sky close, stroking him lovingly while he fell fast asleep. Garren curled up on a loveseat nearby. "There aren't many trees like this that hold secret knowledge of times past. The witch has hidden her book of spells somewhere, but I doubt it would be this close to us. Still, I would like very much to discover what secrets that may reside here tomorrow. His lids were heavy and as hard as he tried, he could no longer keep his eyes open. Pesky curled up inside a pewter goblet that was on a desk and soon, she too fell into a deep slumber.

Outside the battle raged on. The remaining wizards pulled energy from the moon and stars and all that surrounded them and combined their powers with that of their comrades. The force was great and was difficult to maintain. Darious began to shake. He was very old and didn't know how much longer he could continue. His weathered face showed signs of great distress, but no one noticed. No one noticed when he fell and took his last breath. It was too chaotic with everyone in such deep concentration and all their efforts being used against such dark forces.

Hugo the winged wild cat, spiraled from the sky from an attack, but landed gracefully to the ground below. Night's white wolf growled fiercely baring sharp teeth and claws.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Oh hiya Sweetie! I thought I was alone in here at this hour. I would love to see a vid of you if you can find one!

edit on 23-7-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

If I'm at work it's past your bed time Night LOL

Sweet dreams hun
Cody

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Does this mean that we finally get to see Equinox Darth ?

Cody

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hello my dear friend! I smile when I see you come 'home'. It is past a normal bedtime, but I'm not normal so...

I am getting sleepy though. Don't work too hard. Hugs!

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join