It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I want to share this with all The Shed Denizens. Also for the lurkers here.
Watch this video/It has a beautiful message in it. Truly Heart Warming...I Love You All, Me!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
A strange "whooshing" sound, followed by a slight "thud" interrupted Gordi's chat with SPORKY...

"Whit on Earth is that?? Ah wish ah knew whit wiz goin on here Lad, everythin's aw... topsyturvy like!"

...and with that, Gordi rose to his feet, and stepped to the side to look through the doorway that leads into the back hall.
A huge smile crossed his lips as he recognised his old friend Cody, who appeared to be "stroking his blade" affectionately!

"How're ye doin ya auld skallywag? Up tae yer auld tricks again I see! Well, I suppose auld habits die hard?" he poked in Cody's general direction...
"SPORKY - we're goin tae need a couple o' glasses, fur a wee dram or twa!"
and the old friends laughed, clapped one another on the shoulder and man-hugged like there was no tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Good one Gordy and it's nice to see you! Hope all is wellin Your World! All good here. mostly!...

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

edit on 20-4-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Oh Gordi, that was great! I hope that you and Cody decide to continue posting in the story. I also hope that eventually all our characters aren't so scattered and can re-unite and interact.

Syx, that was a wonderful and inspiring video!

CC, I see you were here, but a blank space where a post should have been. Did it go flit poof? LOL

Good Day one and all!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sun dappled leaves swayed in the breeze as morning broke. Night Star yawned widely and stretched. She gently pushed the wolf aside so she could stand. The white wolf stretched his front legs and arched his back, then sat and sniffed the air. Storm too was just awakening and spread his massive wings casting shadows. In the distance they could see Hugo approaching. "Oh good, maybe now we can explore and learn more about this place and its inhabitants and history." the dragon exclaimed.

Hugo landed in front the companions. He looked rather distracted, but Night didn't know him well enough to pry and find out why. "Good morning Hugo! I am relieved that you have returned, there is so much we would like learn."
"There is too much to tell. Perhaps it would help if I took you into the great cities and their houses of knowledge and history. I could tell you some things, but you could gather some of the best books and share them with your other friends."
Night was startled. "The cities? Cities, are you serious? You mean cities where their is chaos and noise and technology and..." She couldn't even finish her sentence at first she was so overwhelmed. "I am a forest elf and though I have been many places and seen many things, I abhor cities! I would be out of my element, confused and lost and..."
Hugo smirked and wondered if all elves were as emotional as this one. "They are abandoned cities Night Star, cities whose residents have killed each other off in wars. And they called themselves civilized. Ha! Or... you could continue forward to the forgotten forest. It holds secret knowledge, mystery, magic and wonder."

Storm and Night were hesitant to choose. "Why is it the forgotten forest if it is so wondrous a place?" Asked Night.
Hugo chuckled. "This realm is a big place with beings and other sentient life forms in every corner. Many have simply forgotten it even exists. They have long ago moved on to explore and inhabit other places. Ah...there is still much to see and learn."

Night Star heaved a heavy sigh, sat still upon a fallen log and was lost in thought.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

removed it cause it was about syx..i will just say we have grown a part....i am leaving this place soon i think...i hope every one has a great life....:'( bye to all the wonderful people i have meet in here....take care...

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

First one means like, "OMG", "WTF?!" Second means like, "Oh Dear", "Oh My"... "Umm, what's going on here?"

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
CC, you don't have to leave Syx or your little family here at the shed. You can always send a u2u or an e-mail if you need to talk. HUGS!

Syx, hang in there. I'm sure you'll find out what's happening before any of us.

You are both in my thoughts and in my heart always!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank You Night! Your thoughts are appreciated! Syx...

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I awoke to a loud CRACK noise. I laid there trying to get my bearings and see if I heard any other strange sounds that could help to explain what had woke me up.

I laid there for a good five minutes straining my hearing trying to make out any sounds that didn’t belong. At this point my body had used up the jolt of adrenaline that had woke me up and I was getting sleepy again. The sun was starting to kiss the horizon so too late for that!

I went to the kitchen to start the coffee and try to wake up for a busy day. Ever since I managed to find myself in this strange world they called Accasia I never knew what to expect from one day to the next.

Strange talking creatures that were close to things I knew from my world, only completely different. Trees and flowers larger and more colorful than anything my eyes have ever seen! And the smells I still haven’t gotten used to. One flower smells just like a warm baked oatmeal cookie while another is like a fresh peach. But I have to be VERY careful because many have horrible side effects. After eating one berry that looked, smelled, and tasted just like chocolate I ended up having hallucinations that the trees were after me.

Luckily at this point the Creature Committee found me and took care of me until the Holca Berries wore off. Without my Creature Committee I don’t think I would have lasted three days, probably not the first night but I’m an optimist. The Creature Committee are a strange mix of creatures unlike anything I have back home. There is a beautiful sleek black cat with large rainbow colored feather wings, named Hugo. Drego, this magnificent creature that can change shapes and has enough personality for each one of his MANY shapes. And many others I have met here and there.

But my truest helpers have been Jala and her family. They look liked purple Big Feet when I first saw them (which did not mix well with the Holca Bean hallucinations). They have the face of a bear but the body is more human shaped than bear. They walk and talk and move like a human but can still drop to all fours and move like an animal. They found this beautiful little cottage lost in the middle of the woods. Jala along with her two sons, Asa and Remy, also found an empty city with furniture, appliances, clothing, and even found a generator with gas!

Ah, here comes Jala now. Let’s see what today will bring!

edit on 4/20/1515 by Martin75 because: spacing

edit on 4/20/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/20/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hope it's OK to just jump right in
I have been following for a bit and thought the new thread was ... now or never time. Anyway hope it's OK that I grabbed a couple pieces from others. Anyway...
hope you enjoy

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yay! I did indeed enjoy! Thank you for joining our magical realm here. I really love all the twists and turns and creativity of all our writers. I never know what to expect.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The mist cleared and Cillwen felt herself going into it, her solid form dissapating and only her spirit left. The staff fell to the ground and Cillwen died.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
While the elf was thinking, she tried to mentally reach out to Shadow the Wolf Lord. "Shadow, I have wandered off with Storm, Wolf and Pesky trying to explore our new world. We have met a magnificent wildcat with colorful wings. His name is Hugo of all things and is trying to guide us, but we're not sure what to do. Even trees here are sentient and can speak. I miss you and all the others. Have you heard from anyone yet?"

The winged cat nuzzled against the white wolf as a show of friendship and stepped gently toward to Night Star. "You are more comfortable in forest settings, so for now I think we should proceed to the forgotten forest. If you should find your courage and change your mind, We could ride to the great cities. No need to worry yourself."
"Find my courage? My courage? Hahahaha! Sir, I'll have you know that I have done battle with the fiercest of men and beasts and came out victoriously! I have learned skills and magic from the best of my own kind and of a race of cat beings from...well, whatever planet they are from. I am a warrior!" Storm lowered his head. "She speaks the truth."

Hugo sat on his haunches, flicking a bug with his tail. "It is fear that holds you from exploring the cities. With fear there is a lack of courage. Is there not?" Night hated to admit that he was right so she didn't. "Let's find some breakfast and explore that forgotten forest of yours shall we?" He bowed his head low in respect and led them to where they could find fruit and berries that were safe to eat. Song birds filled the air with their sweet sounds as a gentle wind danced through her silken hair. Pesky pixie awoke with a flutter of tiny wings and non stop chatter of greetings to one and all. She was always so damned cheerful, even at times she shouldn't be. Night had to laugh. She had grown so fond of the pixie and was glad to have her along in their adventures.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TwoRavens

Cillwen died??????????

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hello and Welcome Martin! Very cool entry into our story. Now your story too! Nice to meet You!

Thanx for the great addition!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TwoRavens

Hey TR, what happened? U2U me if you want... Syx.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join