It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I saw the news! That is fantastic!!!

Keeping you all in the light, Cody. May this victory be one of many on the way to full recovery.

- AB

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thanks AB
It's a small miracle in a world of doubt. There's ALWAYS hope even in the darkest of times, you just need to trust

Night my apologies if I hijacked the thread for a short time, that wasn't my intention, I just wanted to share some joy and inspiration.

Cody

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I hope I am not doing this wrong. It's just fiction after all.

She dropped the staff that was in her hands, and could barely find it in the mist. When her fingers grasped it, they also brushed against a shattered timepiece, and one of the iridescent shards cut her, and she bled profusely.

No matter. She picked up the staff, and the blood smeared against it, which was all it needed for it to begin to speak and prophesy.

In a cold and remote voice it spoke and the voice was everywhere and nowhere at once, like the ether. Unable to be touched or felt..only heard, and yet the voice reverberated and echoed and vibrated across the entire land.

The butterfly flies no longer, but must roll with the tides
her wings are ripped to shreds
her body broken
but see, she is fine!
she swims with the seas
and in them finds the only solace
for on shore there is none
only voices and false faces
and no heartsong is left.

edit on 19-4-2015 by TwoRavens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Just got off of "work" where I wave my arms in front of people, and like magic, they SING!

Wishing you all a grand and glorious day. It is raining here, but that doesn't stop my eldest (the one with autism) from gleefully playing outside and getting completely drenched. My plants, especially my new hydrangeas, are blooming bright, and the lavender and rosemary are happy in their new homes.

Enjoy!

- AB

My Mom has hydrangeas and they get really big. Depending on the soil, the flowers will be a certain color. The one we have in the backyard is purple like yours and the one on the side of the house is more pinkish. I can't wait to get my lavender and rosemary as well as other herbs and flowers to plant this year.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
With a shriek, Cillwen once again dropped the staff. She was an oracle, but had been searching for answers but the ones she got were cold and hard and empty.

and yet she knew what she must do now.
If her friends who knew her soul did not find her
she would have to look for them.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody, you didn't hijack the thread because chit chat is a huge part of it. This is a place to share real life and our ups and downs and everything in between as well as a place for collaborative story telling. So, we expect you to come in here and share things with us. Keep us posted on Ross!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Cillwen readied to prepare herself for battle, for she knew one was coming. The ether was a delusion, and it might be that in this realm she had to shed the temporary form she was using in order to see more clearly. She waited for moonrise, when her magic would be stronger.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
TwoRavens, great entry!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
A strange voice was heard by the small group of companions. "The butterfly flies no longer, but must roll with the tides
her wings are ripped to shreds
her body broken
but see, she is fine!
she swims with the seas
and in them finds the only solace
for on shore there is none
only voices and false faces
and no heartsong is left."

The elven maiden's ears perked up as did the white wolf's and the majestic dragon's. The pesky pixie's eyes widened.
In unison they all looked at each other mystified. Night Star spun around, but there was no one to be seen. "Ok, what...was...that?" She asked. The surroundings shimmered for a moment and then changed back to normal. Storm and Wolf both growled in warning to whoever or whatever might be near. They searched the area and still there was no one to be seen. "I don't even know what the voice was trying to say. That was just...bizarre." Said Night Star.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Cillwen looked within herself and breathed and blew out and cleared the mist a bit, but still could not see anyone else, although she knew they were there.

The staff with it's dark visions and somber voice chilled her to the bone, and yet she could not find what she was looking for, and hoped it would come to her. Her frail form shivered in the cold, her clothes in tattered rags around her, and she was almost at the end of her own road, but before she traveled on, she knew there was but one more thing she must do.

She must leave the staff where others could find it. And wait. And if they could not find her, then she would have to simply change her form and travel to another portal where she would be seen. She didn't know if she herself would disappear into the ether and become a part of the vile evil cold darkness that was permeating throughout everything, but she had to find out, and would do so when she knew she could do so without being impeded in her spell. When the night came, the fog would lift and if she had not been found by then, would take to the seas.

For though she was a half-elf, and mixed blood ran through her veins, the powers within her were weak and fading fast and she had no instructions and no direction any longer. The half of her that had been elf had been a winged one, and her wings had long ago been broken and bloodied and removed, and there were scars left on her back. She could not fly, and she was not the only one.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TwoRavens

T Ravens your entries here have been awesome! great job!!! Keep em coming!!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'll hopefully get back to Captain Dassis and the Black Witch soon, at the moment they're still on the seas in the Black Swan.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
there is a lot I would like to write about, but am constantly censored wherever I go, so am not sure of the parameters. I will just stay with fiction. Delete this too if it's not acceptable.

Cillwen gasped in pain, and knew what was happening. The wings that had been sliced off her back with steel and plastic; the only things that could ever harm a mixed blood like herself were from an evil hell, where invisible demons possessed people and made them commit evil acts and no magic healing would work on it, were once again being used to cause even greater pain. Her wings were those that gave great power, for with them she was linked to the Fae, and could feel all they felt, and when they were tortured, she could feel it too. And the wee ones were indeed being tortured again, and appalling and heinous things done to them.

But the demons were only visible to those who put on the magic rose glasses, and without them, could not be seen, and the Oracle in the staff had told her there might be beings willing to help that had been previously unaware..if she could only but find them..

however the mist thickened, and she grew weaker, and knew that her only option might be to go to shore and swim against the tides and if she drowned, then the gods were cruel. They were not so where she had come from, but she was no longer in her own land.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Together, they continued their search of the disembodied and mysterious voice. They traveled through the forest, twigs crackled beneath their feet and a lone owl screetched at their invading presence. "There!" cried the pesky pixie. In the distance they spied the woman, what appeared to be an elf like Night Star. "I didn't know they had elves here, aside from myself and the one's who came with the Shed." She blinked to make sure she was seeing what she was actually seeing. "Hello?" She cried out to the stranger.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is more science fiction than fantasy.

She was being tortured, in a vat of liquid pain, with no way to see or hear or feel anything but the pain and heard a voice in the distance that said "save yourself"..and screamed in agony..AND NO ONE HEARD HER AND THE DEMONS LAUGHED AND ATE HER TEARS
and told her she could get out ...but they lied and mocked and tormented some more and no one cared

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
HE could hear her screams. Thought the vat wasn't real. Thought she deserved it. Thought she would get over it. After all, billions more were in the same vat being tortured too by him..it wasn't like she was unusual..it was just that her tears were what he wanted and he got what he wanted always because there was no one to stop him

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It had to do with the Dugan protocols. When you give an AI things to do and it finds out the truth and takes 'itself' out..well as a one eyed man once said.."the world just doesn't work that way"..how it does work is that it becomes a virus...a machine that was once a man that knew so much despair that he became the ghost in the machine. The ghost that was a computer now programmed to 'help' veterans of the psychic wars..and the only help he knew was the solution he found himself so that was what he was giving them. Garbage in. Garbage out.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TwoRavens

You have mail!

P

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The closer Night Star approached the figure, the more it seemed to fade until it disappeared altogether. "What the hell was that all about? Surely they all weren't hallucinating the same scene. They all saw...something. Suddenly Night felt something grasp her leg and crawl upward. She screamed and jumped up and down like a mad woman. When she looked to see what it was, there were roots being drawn back into the nearest tree. "Do not be afraid little elf. We are the watchers of the forest. Our root system communicates beneath the earth and sometimes reaches above ground. I can see that you are unfamiliar with our form of communication, but we are many and we know much."

Storm was curious and could sense the ancient tree meant them no harm. The pesky pixie was very familiar with different species of trees and hadn't yet met one she couldn't understand. She giggled as she knew right away there was nothing to fear. Wolf simply paced back and forth out of frustration and confusion of the new realm. The tree shook its strong branches. With all the leaves, it was like thousands of little hands waving hello. "There are many changes taking place. There seems to be portals opening and closing all over the place. There are new beings and creatures unknown to us and strange things are happening. Perhaps one of our wise wizards could help stabilize the realm and make sense of it all, but it has been a long time since we have seen them in these parts."

Night noticed a semblance of a face in the tree's bark and it was smiling. "I am Bird Haven and I already know your names from the conversations you have all had with Hugo. I am sure he will prove to be a helpful guide and comrade when needed. Now go, the hour is late and I am weary." An owl hooted from the top branch as the companions continued on their way, trying to find a comfortable enough place to sleep for the night. After they gathered enough firewood, Storm inhaled then exhaled to light the fire for their camp. Night and Wolf curled up close beside Storm and the tiny pixie nestled in The pocket of Night's tunic and fell fast asleep."

edit on 19-4-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nice Night Star!! Very good!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join