It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

You did a great job mate! Thanks for joining us!!!!!

Syx, still love the images, but my wildcat isn't as muscular and angry looking. He is more elegant and mystical. Can't put it into words.

CC, good to see you! Hugs!

Well I didn't get to go out with my Sister tonight, have to wait until next week so I'll be around tonight.
edit on 17-4-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Storm awoke yawning widely. He stretched and looked around. One was missing from the group, Pesky the pixie. Now where has she wandered off to he wondered with concern. Night Star was too busy walking along the brook and taking in her surroundings and watching the little animals scurrying about. She gathered some familiar herbs for later use for medicinal concoctions. She placed them in her velvet pouch that hung around her small waist. "Where has Pesky gone?" shouted Storm. The elf looked up into the trees and behind the blue and green bushes , but no pixie. "That one has a mind of her own and will do as she pleases when she pleases. One of these days, she will get herself killed I swear!"

Suddenly, from the distance they spotted the wild cat and the pixie smiling and laughing and carrying on as though they had known each other for years. Hugo approached the group and apologized for his behavior earlier. Night Star was grateful for that and apologized in return. Hugo sat strait and proud like royalty. "There is much you will learn about this realm. We have much to explore and to marvel at, but like any other realm, danger lurks around dark corners sometimes and you must be aware of what to look out for, who and what you can and cannot trust. I would like to help and guide you and you in return can report to your people."

The sun was fading as dusk approached. Night Star had brought a leather bound journal along and made notes about Hugo the magnificent winged wild cat and the flora and fauna she had discovered so far.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Daz This Rocks! Very Cool Story Entry Man! Thanx for the input Dude! Very Good!!!
And ther you have it Lurkers! It is that easy. Just put together a few paragraphs and You're in like Flynn!!! LMAO!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ok Night. Thjought I'd try to help with the WildCat images. The guys and gals at avatar creations did all the work. THat may come in handy later on in the story, and perhaps one of the newbies or a lurker may want one for an avatar! Ya never know, right? LOL!!! Very cool entry Night BTW! Love It!!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Oh yes indeed! Our avatar creation team is just amazing!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hey there Night Star! I know nothing will really capture what is in your imagination regarding our new friend Hugo, but I was inspired by your story to create this:

I hope you like it, even if it isn't really what Hugo looks like to you!

- AB

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Oooooh, that's much closer. That is pretty awesome! Can you try it with more purples, blues and greens, aqua? That's pretty close to how I imagined him, though I could never completely describe what's in my head. Thanks! Love it!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

The more I look at that image, the more I think he looks like our Hugo. He looks real instead of cartoonish and not so mean looking, though he can certainly be fierce when he needs to be. Syx, I still enjoy your images too. I appreciate the help from you guys! HUGS!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Good Morning Everyone! Night Star, Happy BirthDay Little Elf! I hope today goes well for You!! I Made A Thread HERE for You! Enjoy Your Day!! Syx.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Hey Night Star! Yay!!

I will work on it today for the coloring. I'm so glad its feeling right to you! I put the cave he was guarding there, too...

- AB

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Shameless story reminder. If you have time, and are so inclined, please see my wee entry into this month's contest...

Link

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
She gazed at the staff in her hands, and despaired at the vision it gave her..

and wanted to find her way back to the Eld..but had no sense of direction, for her compass was shattered.

but the mists would not clear..and the vision on the staff was of a caravan..fleeing poisoned waters and fouled lands..

but there was no refuge left that she could see to guide them to..

and she was lost herself.

edit on 18-4-2015 by TwoRavens because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2015 by TwoRavens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TwoRavens

TwoRavens very cool introduction here! Nice to meet You! Very good entry too!! Nice job!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
thank you. I love the panther with wings, that's very good.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

sending you hugs right back...oh and i didnt forget this either...Happy Birthday...Hope you have a great day...love ya cuz...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Okay - here is the teal/purple version of Hugo. Again, I know how hard it is to fully meet someone's vision, but I hope this is closer... - AB

(made a quick fix and re-uploaded...)
edit on 18-4-2015 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Loved your introduction to the story! And thank you, regarding "Hugo."

- AB

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Oh man, both images are so awesome. Now I can't choose. Leaning toward the second image. I'll be stealing one of them real soon to use for Hugo. Can't thank you enough!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Syx, you sweet man you! I LOVE my Birthday thread! It made my day so special and I am truly honored! HUGS!

Hugs to CC Cousin too!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yay a new friend and new character for our adventures! Wonderful intro! WELCOME!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join