It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Drifter seems about right for that cat Night! LOL!!! Just a thought. Drift for short! LOL!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hi Abby! Man I know that some computer games are a bitch to get going!
Oh, I can say that can't I. Hmmm. Oh Well, I just did! LOL!!!
Hope your day gets better though!!
I am having a great day for once! It started out great and is still going strong!
I am in one of those moods where I will knock someone down and/or Out if I have to, to get them out of My way of having a good time!! LMAO!!! Breathe in Breathe out. Repeat if neccessary!! LMFAO!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Dawg

What can I say man ?

I too have wandered to other realms, not always through my own choice, but sometimes as a source of solitude to think things through with a clearer head.

You'll always have a home here with us, and on your return we'll celebrate with gusto.

For now adiós amigo and take my very best tidings with you, as with True so with me, my inbox is always open bro, and thanks for all the good times .................................... so far

Cody

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
AB, hope your evening is going well. I had a very productive day for a change. I got so many things done that I have been wanting to do for a long time.

Cody!!!!!!!!! So good to see you as always! I hope your cousin is doing better.

Hiya Syx! This cat is cool, I just called out to him in his new name and he came right to me.

To all others, a hardy hello and hope to see you here soon!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Funny that the small group of companions wanted to make amends with Hugo as he had never left. The big wild cat felt bad that he lied to them. There was no reason for them to turn back, he just didn't know anything about these new beings and creatures that had suddenly appeared into his realm. He too wished to make amends, to give them a chance to prove that they were worthy of his domain. Behind a huge wide tree, he hid and waited for them to rest up. His black fur was like a soft shining satin. His colorful feathers lay against the black like a rainbow in the dark.

The Pesky Pixie who always seemed to know things before anyone else, already knew where Hugo was and flitted from branch to branch before landing on the top of a ruffled pink flower in front of him. She introduced herself and started firing off question after question, hardly giving him time to answer. The tiny thing was so animated, cheerful and comical, he couldn't help but to laugh. "Slow down Pixie, there will be plenty of time for questions and answers when your companions are rested." The Pesky Pixie danced around the flower for a moment and then stopped suddenly.
"I thought you wanted us to leave. I thought you didn't like us. I thought..." Hugo interrupted. "I think you should stop thinking and wait this out." The pixie danced around a bit more and then sat with her tiny legs dangling from her seat. "Mmmmmm, K. I can do that. Really I can!" Again Hugo laughed. He curled up and wrapped his long tail around his body waiting for the right time to appear again.

edit on 16-4-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Just popping in to say Hi *waves*....I'll be watching.

Jane

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yay it's our Angel who first brought us all together from a Valentine thread one year. Who ever thought it would have grown into something so huge? Now where is our Jacy who began the story?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Did you like my wildcat with the rainbow colored wings?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Hi Jane! Nice To see You still Flit-Poofing!! LMAO!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Ya mean this one Night? I'm thinkin maybe take this into the avatar creations page, and they can give him full rainbow colored wings!?

edit on 17-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Very cool image Syx, but I had something different in mind. The cool thing about reading a story is that every reader can imagine things differently. My wild cat would be sleeker, more regal looking.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Morning/Afternoon Everyone! Hope everyone's day is going well. My Sister is taking me out for my Birthday tonight so I'll be missing for a while tonight.

Kya kitty is so alert all the time, it's like He's always hearing things that we can't hear or seeing things that we can't see. It's like having a guard dog. LOL

Speaking of kitties, here's one to make you all smile and brighten your day.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

you cant only have me..others can put me it their story as well...you stop hogging over me...lol...i am just hear to read and laugh nothing else....and NO I WONT WRITE...i didnt know where this place was until i ask syx..ok now i have to change back to my polarbear...LOL...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

i hope you dont go forever...i will miss...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i dont not sure how to fix the back ground...i forgot..as i dont mess with this to much..HELP....

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I asked at the Avatar creations thread for those guys to colorize the wings on a couple panther images I had and so far they have come up with these, Abby is still working on one. You can see the product so far at the Avatar Creations 2015 hread. Ok, Later, Syx.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

CC Between these lines is actually an image. It is a clear transparent png file. right click in between the lines, then save as and then upload it here.. you know what to do from there.
edit on 17-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The seas were still and the sun had just hidden itself under the horizon, leaving an orange glowing hue in the distance and a gradient filled the sky above, fading to a sullen blue, where night was setting in.

The summer air was still warm and humid and the ships crew, Sat laughing together and sharing port and rum.
A jolly mood filled the air and a new recruit broke out into song.

"The mermaid was elegant in her watery plight,"
"She swam from the shores to her kingdom of night,"
"The seas were too rough and she got caught tight,"
"she couldn't release no matter the fight."

"The mermaid was elegant in her watery plight,"
"She swam from the shores to her kingdom of night,"
"The fishermen pulled in their catch with a fright,"
"Half woman half fish, she smelled like damn sh-"

He stopped, abruptly before finishing the song, as he noticed everyone had stopped laughing and had a more serious look about their faces. The new recruit turn around slowly to be faced with a woman, shrouded head to toe in a black hooded robe. He couldn't see her face, but something filled him with the feeling of pure dread.

Songs on the sea were often tongue in cheek, it kept morale up and gave the men some light hearted entertainment, but at that moment the mood felt like it was being sapped out of them.

Was this the black witch that he had been warned about by the rest of the crew? They told him that singing was banned aboard the Black Swan, but they never told him why.

After an awkward face off and silence, the black witch turned and moved towards the captain's office in an eerily floating fashion, which made the hairs on every man's neck stand on end.

Before long the men started to retire for the night, heading below the deck to the living quarters. They would sleep well tonight with the waters being so still.

The men usually knew when it was morning, especially on a clear day, because on the sea there is nowhere for the sun to hide, but unlike how the day had ended before, it had begun slightly overcast. Even if the sun had been shining, it wouldn't have been what woke the men up though. No. Today they would be waking to a loud, unexpected, intrusion.

BANG!

A pistol went off, sending the sleeping crewmen into a panic, some hitting their heads on the beams above their beds, others reaching for their own pistols in half awake response.

It didn't take long for the panic to dissipate, when the crew were met with a familiar face.

There, by the door stood a man in a long scarlet coat, embroidered with golden trim, and large silver skull buttons. Standing at 6ft 5" in black breeches with knee high Brown leather boots. On top of his head was a red bandana that sat under a brown leather tri-cornered hat. His face was weathered and worn, the face of a man that had seen many battles and hardships.

He stood in the doorway, with his smoking pistol in the air. Captain Dassis.

The men stood to show their respect.

"Who sang last night?" said Captain Dassis abruptly.

The new recruit was too anxious to step forward.

"Who sang?!"

"M..m..me Captain," answered the new recruit, nervously.

"Did they tell you not to sing?"

"Th..they did Captain."

"bind his hands and bring him!" said the Captain looking at a couple of his crew.

The crew members grabbed the new recruit and began binding his hands with rope.

"I told you not to sing, boy!" one of them said.

"Why?" the recruit replied worryingly puzzled.

"We don't know, something to do with the black witch probably."

They took him to the deck following behind the Captain, as the new recruit sobbed and wrestled with his restraints, the ropes leaving fresh pink skin, complimentary of the struggle.

The sky had darkened over even more as if in response to the atmosphere of the deteriorating situation. A single drop of rain fell from the heavens, signalling the last moment of calm before the storm, and in the distance a rumble of thunder could be heard, roaring and rolling across the mounds of the tireless sea.

Captain Dassis nodded over his shoulder and ordered the silent command, and without hesitation the two crewmen forcefully dragged the new recruit by his hands and hair to the beginnings of the dreaded plank.

The rain started to pour after it's brief warning and a lightning rod, arked across the sky, illuminating the sullen clouds shortly to a brilliant blue, which made every man jump, but one. The Captain just stood there as if a bird had tweeted as the rain rolled down the contours of his face.

"You were warned, yet you still sang," said the Captain, drawing his sword, "This is your sentence."

"Please, Captain, I'm sorry, it won't happen again..."

"No you're right, it won't!" said the Captain, as he kicked the new recruit into the rough season, "I don't deal in mercy."

The new recruit flew overboard into the deadly rough seas, as the storm grew all the more intense. The sea swells began rocking the ship in every imaginable direction. Right then a huge wave hit the ship with such force every standing man fell. The Captain fell backwards and struck his head on the main mast, causing his vision to sparkle and his head to feel like pins and needles. After several seconds of disorientation, he managed to gather his composure.

He stood up cautious not to go too close to the edge, it already seemed as though a couple of his crew had made the same mistake and suffered the same fate of the new recruit.

There in the distance, but rapidly approaching was what appeared to be a sinkhole. The Captain quickly ordered what was left of his crew to set the sails and avoid being swallowed and killed by the black, approaching gargantuan, like a shark insensed by the bait of blood.

The ship began to creak and crack as it changed course, rising and falling with the sea, on the crests of each mammoth swell. They made progress, but the darkness of the hole was almost upon them. Deep down the Captain knew the chase was up.

The ship raised at the front, as if tied by helium balloons and the crew began holding on to the nearest rope, sail or mast, those who didn't began rolling down the deck.

The deeper into the whirlpool they fell, the darker it became, until the crew looked up and felt they were in the mouth of a whale, about to be eaten alive. The surface of the earth was fast becoming a distant memory, and like entering a long tunnel and looking backwards the mouth opening was fading into the distance.

The Captain looked up to see the mouth close and darkness consume them. Fully expecting the crushing weight of the water to follow and end their lives, he let go to embrace it, but that ending never materialised. Instead he felt himself become light headed and lost consciousness.

When the Captain came to, he wasn't aware how long he'd been out, but he realised that he had survived when he was confronted by the Black Witch tending to his head. He sat up and found himself in his quarters, taking over from the witch as he did so.

The Black Witch meanwhile had sat down at the table with her hand in a bag, grasping at something.

"The seas still feel a bit rough, we'll let it die down and then set sail for Brisic coast, I'll need to replace the men I lost," said the Captain, dabing the back of his head with a cloth.

The witch was shaking something in her clasped hands, and suddenly opened them over the table, sending little bones scattering across the surface.

"No," the witch replied.

"What do you mean no!"

"We can't go to Brisic coast ever again," said the witch staring at the bones.

"Damn it! Why woman!?"

"Because we're in a completely different land now...we're in...Accasia!"

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's not perfect, and probably has a few grammatical errors, but hopefully it will suffice.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
hello all...wow...i am coming up in my one year that i have been here..well off and on...i hope every one is having a great day...i hope i did my background right...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join