It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 386
<< 383  384  385    387  388  389 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Here are the last ones for now...

They were all taken in and around the Aviemore area in the Cairngorm National Park.
The photos don't do it justice really, what a lovely place. I've been a few times before and will definitely go again!

G

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd finished work for the Easter weekend

I broke 2 teenagers in the process

Bring on the next week

Hope you are all well, and apologies for my absence, I'm a little punch drunk and need to sleep but survived.

Catch you all later and wish you all laughter

Cody

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Oh Gordi, I knew you wouldn't disappoint me with pictures! Awesome! Love the one of you guys laying over the log/fallen tree. LOL The boys are getting big! I love being out in nature, there is nothing like it in all the world. Hope you have physical copies of a lot of your pics. It would make for awesome heirlooms for the boys to inherit albums of all those amazing memories through the years that you have made as a family.

Hiya Cody Darlin'! Glad to see you are enjoying the new job and so upbeat! Sweet dreams and hope to see you again real soon!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera
I get the introverted attitude all though I fall in the middle on tests, but I would be too shy to have strangers listen.
I am not as bad as when I was younger.
So good for you that you had an applauding audience.

Now I may have missed something but I assume your instrument was not a cello or a grand piano?
Very nice to see you.

edit on 28-3-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Oh Bother

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

Wis, You know you are always in my prayers.
You are a strong and smart women. You are a survivor.

Thank you dear I need the prayers and the encouragement in writing and what not.
I will argue though that "strong smart and a survivor" are subject to the requirements of society to whose standards I don't reach no matter how hard I try.

I have no doubt, that if you put your mind to it, you will be victorious in your quest for peace.

Peace is an illusive character, deluded. I think I look for fulfillment, for courage to face the next challenge, perhaps that is peace. And may be, just may be, I don't want to "put my mind to it" any more.

With all the adventure's you have had in your life, writing a book would be an easy thing for you.
Write that book Girl. I will be the first in line to get your autograph.

Writing is hard work it is a job and I just don't have the time, I truly admire those who make the effort.
But hay I can send you my autograph.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Gordi We all now you were running around in a kilt, painted blue, screaming Bloody Mary and not bathing for days.
Don't be shy.
But those pictures are gorgeous especially the ones where you photo shopped the family into.
At least you were thinking of your family.
Now the one with the three hunting trophies hanging on a tree, they look terribly familiar, they don't appear to be any sort of game I know of and they are clad in human clothes. Is that a Scottish thing to do this prior to "dressing" them.
Good to see you and I can see you all had a grand time.

Cody I am so envious. Do they give you a certain amount of teenagers per day? Are they all fair game or only the nasty ones. You know the ones who know everything.
I must admit I know plenty of so called "grown ups" who haven't grown up.

edit on 28-3-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Bah Humbug

edit on 28-3-2016 by WalkInSilence because: I edited a silly comment pfh

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank You but I don't have the endurance it takes to write, perhaps one day when life becomes less hazardous or the urge is too strong.
Oh yes I do want to continue in the Shed tale, but I get so distracted reading.
Hugs to All

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hiya Wis Honey! I think the Easter bunny has taken members hostage. Awfully quiet in here. I'm going to find a movie or something to watch on youtube. We have no more cable television and no reception for the t.v. I'll pop in later to see if anyone showed up.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I think the Easter bunny has taken members hostage.

Not to worry. I'm hungry for rabbit stew. The only problem is eating a magical creature. Will it make me have colored poops?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Sorry Windows 10 is doing another update that takes as long as a fresh install. Lol. I hate using a phone

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
My last story entry pg 334
The little winged nightmare smiled sweetly as she floated down to rest on Martin’s knee.

“My name is Ella. I am a Forest Fairy. Your silent wood friends have sent me to help you find NightStar. She needs the parchment papers that you found when she goes to the library. Your friends are gathering breakfast. As soon as we eat we head out. There is much to be done so we must hurry!”

Martin and her friends had been wondering the forest for weeks and the dark castle never seemed to come any closer to them.
“Drego, I thought you knew the way!” Martin huffed. “Surely our friends have given up on us. We seem to be getting no closer to our destination. What is going on here?”

Ella slowly flitted around looking to see some kind of landmark to guide them. “I don’t understand” she said. “We should have arrived at least a week ago but we are just as far away as when we set out! It must be magic. Someone is blocking our path. Someone doesn’t want us to bring the papers to NightStar.”
“Ella, can you fly to the castle? Could you find your way by air?” Drego asked? “Could it be that the magical forest has us trapped but if you fly above the forest you could break through the spell?”
“It’s possible. I honestly don’t know. I don’t feel magic so I don’t know what we are fighting.”
Martin, Drego, and Ella made a quick pack that included the parchments with the necklace etchings and writings; along with supplies Ella would need.
“Please be safe my little winged friend. Let everyone know that we are here in the Dark Forest and we are trying to find our way to them.”
Ella shot up into the night sky and with a tinkle of bells was gone.
Up up up and then she saw, they had been placed within a forest “bowl” that they would have never made it to the castle. She was the only chance. She had to find NightStar!!!!!

Nice entry Martin. I like that picture. It makes it more mysterious.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

I like the idea. But that's because I'm such a ham. lol

a reply to: Martin75

I like your story. Actually I've liked all your stories so far.
I hope eventually your gang finds it way out of the forest and has more adventures.

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
That looks like a very cool place.
I would love to walk among such scenery.
Great pictures too!

a reply to: cody599
I'm glad your job is working out for you.
I know all about working many days in a row.
Get rested up.
You got moving to do. lol

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hi Foss Good for you getting out there.

I have a friend who is a acoustic soloist. He has played at our local watering hole just for fun, and walked without paying for one J&C.

Maybe this could be a way for you to make alittle fun money. Along with other benifit's.

Women love a man that can play an instrument.

Gordi Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

I love that one picture the best that has the path going thru the trees.

Cody Woking hard is a good thing. But don't over do it and make yourself sick.

Don't forget, The Cuddle Monster is got alot of work for you when you get into your new home.

edit on 28-3-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

The ghosts or pixies are it again! I would have said hello and posted a reply, but I swear I did not see you when you posted!!!!!!!! I wasn't ignoring you Chooch. Hello and sorry I missed you earlier. When I saw someone replied to you, I had to go check back and see where the hell you posted.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hello to the night shift here tonight!

So damned depressed and nervous about having to be re-tested for things.
It seems that every time I start feeling better, something bad happens. I'm with Wis in saying peace is an elusive creature.

Having my tests tomorrow and Mark has more tests coming up, one I believe is Wednesday. Sale of the house should be finalized this week. At least after my test I can go for lunch with Linda and try to forget things for a bit.

It was my Irish Grandmother who used to say that you have to be tough to be old, then my Dad, then Mom said it. It's true. The older you get, the more problems you seem to have, either your own or that of people close to you. Sorry, I'm rambling. Better than keeping things all inside I guess.

Yes, Skid, if you eat magical beings, you'll have colored poops, but they will be flaming ones. I wouldn't advise it.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Just wanted to say that I hope you keep your current avatar! It's perfect!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Gordi We all now you were running around in a kilt, painted blue, screaming Bloody Mary and not bathing for days.
Don't be shy.

Nothing new there then? LOL

But those pictures are gorgeous especially the ones where you photo shopped the family into.
At least you were thinking of your family.
Now the one with the three hunting trophies hanging on a tree, they look terribly familiar, they don't appear to be any sort of game I know of and they are clad in human clothes. Is that a Scottish thing to do this prior to "dressing" them...

Thank you, yes they were indeed in my thoughts...

Ahhh, the trophies... they belong to the genus: Familius Scotticus Wornoutafteralongwalkius.
The photo captured them in their hibernating state. The silly creatures actually think that they are camouflaged!
It is rumoured that they are related to BigFoot, especially the big one with the... big feet!

G
edit on 29-3-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: grammar, spelling and i am an idiot

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Yes, Skid, if you eat magical beings, you'll have colored poops, but they will be flaming ones.

That gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "hot #". Oh wow! I could be a human roman candle. I could shoot flaming, smelly colored balls of poo at people. Where's that rabbit?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Oh Gordi, I knew you wouldn't disappoint me with pictures! Awesome! Love the one of you guys laying over the log/fallen tree. LOL The boys are getting big! I love being out in nature, there is nothing like it in all the world. Hope you have physical copies of a lot of your pics. It would make for awesome heirlooms for the boys to inherit albums of all those amazing memories through the years that you have made as a family....

Thanks Lorraine!
We all had a great time and yes the boys are getting huge!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
That looks like a very cool place.
I would love to walk among such scenery.
Great pictures too!

Thanks Tom!
You'd have loved it! (and the forests, lochs and mountains would make excellent locations for pages of the shed story!)
G

top topics

<< 383  384  385    387  388  389 >>

join