It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi crappie!!!

How have you been hunny? I'm not caught up at all yet...too excited to see somebody's home!

Cody...I really hope this is all just meant to be, and falls into place easily for you guys. When I was in the business there was the occasional deal that just fit like a hand-in-glove, lol.
I think it's your turn now for some good stuff!

jacy

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Thanks Kat

The wife's pretty spiritual, she says we were led to first house in order to buy the second.

I trust her implicitly and if that's what she says, I'm not going to argue, my angel says the same thing, so here's hoping we get it if we like it

Cody

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Cody...I really hope this is all just meant to be, and falls into place easily for you guys. When I was in the business there was the occasional deal that just fit like a hand-in-glove, lol.
I think it's your turn now for some good stuff!

I'm a lucky guy JC

And appreciate it very much, I believe that my nice nature goes a long way in the karma stakes, I never knowingly hurt someone and am always ready to help out if I can.

Yeah karma can be a good thing as well

Cody

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

"We'll let him tell you," the dragon said.

"Well, where do we have to go? Anywho, what am I doing here and how do I get back?," Skid Mark asked.

"You'll see," the pixie said. "I'm Trix, by the way."

"And I'm Dougie," said the dragon.

Skid Mark bowed down in a deep flourish and said, "I'm Skid Mark the Clown." A loud blast erupted from his ass and he chuckled. The seat of his pants tore while he was bowing. "Damn," he said. "I liked those pants." He reached in the pile of clothes on the floor and pulled out a pair that was less stained than the others. "These will do." Ignoring the interlopers, he dropped his pants and put the other pair on, but not before they saw the brown stain on the seat of his yellowed underwear.

"I see you live up to your name," Trix said.

"What's that supposed to mean," Skid Mark asked. "Hey hand me my Night Train. I want a hit before we set off to see your friend. The sooner we find out what's going on, the sooner I can start working again."

Skid,
I somehow forgot to reply to your latest post.
I read it right away when you first posted it.
It's funny as usual.

I can imagine the clown eventually linking up for a story with the other Shed characters in the tale.
It's kind of scary to think about, but I think he would blend in well with my characters.
At least make for a funny episode.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre
I want him to eventually join the bigger story but I'm not sure how to go about it at the moment.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yes, you two need to get together, so to speak!

Skid Mark...remember we have magic! If you don't personally, you can write a fairy or pixie (or dragon) or anything to 'say a spell' or a dream sequence...
You can write yourself there, or you can have a 'dreamy state' where you're with them and interacting...but then wake up later alone again.

Just don't be afraid to use your imagination. Most of us have no professional writing experience, so you're amongst friends!

jacy

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
WalkInSilence

Dear Bug, I get your drift, so I am just going to listen to the lovely gossip and perhaps make a reply. 
It is so nice to see you Bug, I do hope you are well and floating. (There was a pun there, your avatar 

Thank you WalkInSilence.
I am doing better everyday and hope to be back regularly very soon.

Love
bug

TNMockingbird

Hi! It's so nice to meet you! 
It is wonderful that you have someone to read to you 

I miss having someone read to me...I hope that you are well enough to come around more often. 

I love, love, your avatar BTW! 

TNM

Hi,
It is nice to meet you too.
Thank you for the compliment on my avatar.
I like yours too.

bug

Night Star

Bug, sooooo happy to see you again! I have been keeping Aria alive and well for you. I'm sorry your health has gotten worse. Makes me sad. My Hubby has to have a stress test for his heart and they are checking his kidneys and trying to control his diabetes. I still haven't had my heart test or bone density one done yet. Seems many of us are just falling apart at the seams. But we all have each other here no matter what happens. 

Night Star
Thank you! Yes, you are doing a fantastic job with Aria., perfect! I don't know how you do it! You are are a very talented writer!
Since I stopped taking the one med, I am feeling a lot better! Still have things that need improving, though.
Sorry to hear about your husband's health problems. I will keep him my prayers.
I am so grateful to have you and everyone here, I wish I could put it into words! I miss everyone, I hope to be back again soon.

Love

bug

jacygirl

BugWhisperer...*hugs* So nice to see you!! We miss you too! Give that nice hubby of yours a *squish* for me! 

Thank you, Jacy! I miss you too!
Ugh! I have so much more to say, but my brain!

Oh, and, I squished him. Lol

love,
bug

SyxPak

Bug it is Very Nice to see you Here again! I hope You can soon be well again, My Friend!!

Thank you Syx!
How is your wing? Do you still have pain? I hope it is good as new!
Send CC my love.
Please come back to the Shed soon. : (

Love
bug

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Waves hello to everyone! Still busy doing things. Forgot to put this in here earlier. My Great Niece Elizabeth. Love the funky outfit. LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Happy Birthday Sir Bombadil.

Have a lovely dance with Goldberry.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Every time I am busy the Shed wakes up.

Hugs to all.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Night Star: Your great niece is very cute!

WIS: Thank you. I laugh every time I see a Tom Bombadil picture from you.

Everyone in case I don't have time later I would like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes.
I am happy to be a part of your group.

I was surprised when Night Star made a thread for me.
In a U2U with her,
I had only casually let it slip that it was my birthday, maybe six or seven times.
She somehow picked up on that and well, you know the rest.

Thank you again.

Tom

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Happy Birthday Sir Bombadil.

Have a lovely dance with Goldberry.

Wow Wis,
I went back and was rereading posts and looking at this one.
That guy kind of does look like me! lol
Maybe a little heavier and a longer beard but wow.
How did you know?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I beg your indulgence once more this evening.
Before joining the Shed I had never written anything quite like the story I am writing now.
It's a lot of fun.
I have a shorter chapter to offer this evening.
For those interested in a link to previous chapters you can find the last chapter (Chapter 8) here:
Chapter 8 page 345
and now for a brief (for me) chapter 9 in our adventure.

Chapter 9

Errollorre sat on a beautiful wooden bench in a lovely garden of fruit trees and flowers.
He had been taken by the servants of Queen Lekya, and given a warm bath, clean clothes and a good meal.
Now he sat waiting as ordered in this picturesque portion of the Faery Kingdom.

A set of doors opened that were almost hidden in the ivy covered stone walls.
Through the doors walked Queen Lekya now dried off and looking beautiful and regal.
Errollore stood and bowed before Queen Lekya.

“Your majesty.” Said Errollorre.
“Please relax and be seated Errollorre.” Said the queen.
“How is it you know my name your majesty?” asked Errollorre.
“A friend of yours told us all about you.” Said the queen.
Suddenly there was an overwhelming aroma that filled the air.
It reminded Errollorre of the smell of an infant after a bath.
Baby powder, and the scent of bath soap swirled all around.

“That would be I.” said a deep voice behind Errollorre.

Errollorre turned around and saw a large hulking figure, dressed in a fresh, clean green shirt, and pantaloons.
He wore knee high leather boots.
His hair was combed back elegantly and there was an overall glow and shine about him.
“Troll?” Asked Errollorre.
“Yes it is I.” replied Troll.

“But, what.., how,..I mean, you’re..um.” stammered Errollorre.
“Allow me to explain.” said Queen Lekya. “My soldiers managed with great difficulty to subdue and capture your friend here after he flung you through my stain glass window .”
“ In the prison in order to calm him down I had the pixies sprinkle him with pixie dust. Usually a few sprinkles will do the trick. But in his case the poor pixies had to sprinkle several dozen barrels worth. I am afraid the poor dears are quite exhausted and will probably sleep now for a week.”
“That much pixie dust would normally make one float away into the sky, but in his case it seems to have increased his intelligence and vocabulary”.

“I am aware that the effects of this chemical reaction will evidently soon dissipate.” said the troll. “As it does I will most assuredly revert back to my former inclinations.”
“I must say, I doubt I will tolerate my current state of cleanliness or this grand attire you have provided for me once I am back to myself. But I shall always retain thankfulness to the kind gestures and hospitality you have shown me.”

Errollorre just stood there with his mouth open staring at Troll.
Then he turned to Queen Lekya.

“Troll must have told you then of my quest. I humbly beg of you to spare some soldiers to help me attack the fortifications of Prince Dricore’s castle and rescue my love.”

There was a rustling noise behind Errollorre and he turned to see Troll chasing a squirrel around a tree.
“The pixie dust is wearing off.” said Queen Lekya.
“Errollorre I do not have soldiers to spare. I need all forces for the attack on the evil Witch Queen.”
“Then I must fight alone.” said Errollorre as he watched troll roll in a mud puddle with a captured squirrel.
“Errollorre,” said Leka. “Your Elf is not at Dricore’s castle.”
“What?” said Errollorre.
“She was here two day ago.” Said Lekya. “She and her companions set out for the great hidden library to find information to reverse the witch’s curse.”
Errollorre tuned to see the leg of the squirrel dangling out of Troll’s mouth.
The troll laughed and the squirrel jumped from his mouth and ran up a tree.
“Troll like taste of squirrell foot.” said the troll.
“Glad to have you back Troll.” said Errrollorre.
“ I will have my people give you directions towards the great hidden library.” said Queen Leyka.
“There you may find your lost love. But be aware. The witch’s curse has clouded her mind. She may not recognise or remember you.”
“I am sure I can make her remember me.” said Errollorre.

Errollorre noticed in the distance a thick cloud of black smoke.
“”What is that smoke your majesty?” Errollorre asked the queen.
“It comes from the ancient structure in which we removed the trolls old clothes of fur and skins.” said the queen.
“Oh I see.” said Errollorre. “You’re burning Troll’s old clothes.”
“No.” said Queen Lekya. “We are burning the building.”

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't been around much lately guys and gals. I've been a somewhat busy body around the house here lately.

Love you guys!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

But Thursday is the clincher, that's when the house we think we want comes on the market.

Pic or it didn't (Won't?) happen.

I love house hunting!

P

edit on 8/3/2016 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Sorry to take a bit to pop in ...

No puters left . All dead. On andriod. Hate andriods.

Hope all ere well. Still lurking.

Arrrrrrgh bloody androids. The take over is starting.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Good to see our Aussie cousins here, P I was sorry to hear about your son, how's he doing ? Pics will be forthcoming.

Timely good to see you mate, but a new puter your presence is missed.

Right ...... Work time

Cody

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

I missed your post earlier! I was skimming through and saw my little ducky and a big smile came to my face! I miss you so much and can't wait until you start posting regularly again and to read your story entries. HUGS!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Wis, love the fairy tale pics!

Tom, it was a pleasure to make your Birthday thread! Loved your latest story entry as always!

Pheonix, I have been praying for your Son and yourself as well. HUGS!

Cody, good luck with your house hunting yet again. These things take time and I am sure it will be well worth the wait.

Hiya Chooch! I've been busy lately too.

Timely, I've been wondering where you were! Good to see you as always!

Quick, hide the donuts, Jacy might come back soon. Gobbles a few mini donuts and brushes the crumb evidence off her.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599
When we were house hunting I was appalled at how some people live. There was actually one house that we wouldn’t go into. It stunk soooo bad, I was afraid of what I would catch. And sadly, that house was in a VERY nice neighborhood! Good luck! I really hope this all works out for you!!!

a reply to: jacygirl
Oh Honey I am so glad you are feeling better!!! We have been trying to lure you back with donuts. LOL It is so awful to be down with pain. [[[SQUISHY HUGS]]]

a reply to: Errollorre
LOVE your newest story!! I can’t wait to get everyone together in the story!!

a reply to: BugWhisperer
BBBUUUGGG [[[HUGS]]] HEY HONEY!!!! Oh it was so nice to pop in and see you floating around today!! I am so glad to see you. I hope that you continue to get better. It is so wonderful to see you!!

a reply to: Night Star
Your niece is a doll!!! I love the crazy outfits that they wear. They look so fun! Oh, I am working on my story line to get to the library. RL keeps jumping in the way but I promise to get it soon.

a reply to: WalkInSilence
Hello sweet dear! And how does life find you today? Good I hope. Are you starting to get any of the warm weather creeping in? It is supposed to get close to 70 today!!

a reply to: Timely
Don’t go computerless too long. Android only ATS would kill me!

I am sorry to anyone that I have missed. Getting ready to head into meetings (created just to torture people). I hope everyone is having a great day. I will be back soon, hopefully with a story entry!

new topics

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join