It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Glad to hear you are working on your story line!

It's my day out today with my friend so if no one sees me, they'll know why. Right now, I'm going to rest a bit. Love you all!!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

I thought I'd stop in and drop off some left over cake from yesterday.
Perhaps this will help make up for all the donuts I've been stealing.
Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

That's a start!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Did someone say "donuts"??

THIS *pointing up to picture* is what I just got home with!! THIS is what I am addicted to, lol.
I had to search like hell to find a pic online...eventually went to the company website and there they were.

You guys are no help, ya know? You're all my enablers!!

*steals slice of chocolate cake & runs off to read updates*

jacy xoxo

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I am about to have apple pie & custard for pudding after my curry. I love anything with custard.

Also feeling rather proud today as i am training for a 5K and ran for 31 minutes out of 35 double what i did last week.

I say it was the slice of apple pie i had last night, so why take the risk it not being true? Pie every night for me now,

P.s. This is my first post in here, do You mind if I have a quick fag? I used to use the shed at the bottom of my garden as a smoking room, if Not I understand. I will have a slice of Errol's cake if he is sharing.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific

Well hey girl...it's about time you came for a visit!!

We are smoker-friendly in here! I'll even have one with you!

Funny you mentioned custard. We've both got 'sweet tooths' here, and the other night had nothing to curb the craving...so I rustled around my inadequate baking supplies and voila! there was custard.
It took me back to my childhood...my mom would put it on apple pie.

Oh, congratulations on the upcoming nuptials!! I wish you much love and happiness together!!
(also on the running...I always wanted to run, but it's too much work, so good for you!)

jacy xoxo

edit on 8-3-2016 by jacygirl because: more to say

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Awwww Fanks! *Blushes*

So excited that TrueBrit is going to be NonSpecific's best man. It is going to be epic.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific

Awwww Fanks! *Blushes*

So excited that TrueBrit is going to be NonSpecific's best man. It is going to be epic.

Huh? How do I not know this?
For reals? I'm confused...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I hope to post my story tonight but no promises. I have written and destroyed a thousand copies.

Now you are talking my language!!! Chocolate….YES!!!!!

Right now I am hooked on the peanut butter M&Ms. OMG they are sooooo good!!! Of course with me eating 3000+ calories a day there really isn’t much I don’t eat

Well hello sweetie and welcome to The Shed!!

Pull ya up a chair and we shall have a smoke and a piece of that amazing looking chocolate cake. And if we sit long enough I’m pretty sure someone will come by with something good to drink.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
OMG how awesome!!! We expect pictures!!!!!

Awesome on the running!!! My husband is a runner, I just hold the Gatorade and take pictures. LOL Do you have a favorite? He ran the Goofy Challenge at Disney a few years ago and that so far is his pick of his favorite run. Mine however was the Air Force Marathon (except for the year I got sick). They are awesomely family friendly and have tons of things for everyone to do.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Awwww Fanks! *Blushes*

Yep you read it right.

I wanted a best man that would take the job seriously and make a fine speech, need I say more.

All of my friends in the real world would bicker over who got the job and I enjoy doing things differently so I figured why not ask someone I have never met that I talk to on a conspiracy website to be my best man...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This is my first post in here,

Well about time you stopped in, welcome to our little slice of ATS heaven

True as a best man ? Wow that is going to be one hell of a speech !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to get a video and share it with us, it's going to be epic

Cody

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Hey Marty!! *squishy*

Those peanut butter M&M's are hard to find around here. I had them a couple of times and now I can't find any. Truly worthy of being A Dick Ted, lol.

I have always been envious of 'runners'. I think I might have commitment issues.
Tried it once, I was 21...just married... dolled up like Flashdance, leg warmers and all...took off bouncing my pony-tail, and about three blocks later was slumped over somebody's hedge with a stitch in my side. I limped home and quit.

jacy

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: jacygirl

Awwww Fanks! *Blushes*

Yep you read it right.

I wanted a best man that would take the job seriously and make a fine speech, need I say more.

All of my friends in the real world would bicker over who got the job and I enjoy doing things differently so I figured why not ask someone I have never met that I talk to on a conspiracy website to be my best man...

That's AMAZING!!! I love that!!

Aww geez...Hey Cody! I agree .... if this happens, there MUST be pics and videos!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
How absolutely perfect!!! And I think you have picked The Best Man for the job!!!! PLEASE PLEASE send us pics!!! I am soooo excited for you guys!!!! Ahhhhh A Shed wedding!!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Ahhhhh A Shed wedding!!!!

*AHEM* Awaits invitation LOL

Cody

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Ahhhhhhh!!

A shed Wedding!!

Congrats Mr & Mrs nonspecific.

I think you could not have made a better choice.

I just got home. I picked up something to go with the cake and donuts. Hope I got what everyone likes.

Now lets sit and chat. Ohhhh I am so excited.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Right now I am hooked on the peanut butter M&Ms. OMG they are sooooo good!!! Of course with me eating 3000+ calories a day there really isn’t much I don’t eat

I blame M&Ms as onr of the reasons I have put on 3 stone (19Kg's for you metric people, OMG, Just realised that isd 19 bags of sugar *Cries a litle*) Dastardly addictive chocolate peanut combo. And in a share bag, Bog off I ain't sharing!!

I have only just started training since January. It is a slow an steady going, but last week I only did 4 minute runs! Clearly not pushing myself hard enough.

have always been envious of 'runners'. I think I might have commitment issues.
Tried it once, I was 21...just married... dolled up like Flashdance, leg warmers and all...took off bouncing my pony-tail, and about three blocks later was slumped over somebody's hedge with a stitch in my side. I limped home and quit.

I would love to look like flashdance with the high cut spandex and leg warmers. Give me a year, although I said this last year but... Meh! I am human.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Cody...I was going to say something too, lol. Never been in a wedding before. True must be chuffed!

crappie...*scoops the Tim Horton's*....Hey sweetie! Grab a seat...this is getting good!!

MrsNon...Chocolate/peanut butter is the best combination ever. Ever. Best ice cream. *drools a little*
People assume I'm fit because I'm slim. I'm not. I remember feeling fit, and this ain't it.
I am super proud of you for persevering, because that's where I always used to fail.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

As long as you are healthy I'm sure Mr. nonspecific loves you just the way you are.

I will be on the sidelines with Martin and the gatorade.

Um... Could you pass the M&M's.

Jacy, you've got crumb's all over your mouth. LOL!!!!
edit on 8-3-2016 by crappiekat because: sp

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join