It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
I met somebody nice through a dating site in January. It's gotten serious.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Continued from page 328... Look at all these books and furnishings you have and papers and ink and a quill to write whatever it is you are writing. I take it you have done favors for the witch and these are your rewards. What kind of life is that?"

The goblin puffed his chest out and threw his shoulders back in a proud stance. "I Jojopo do favors to be here in this fine dungeon? What nonsense is that? I live here and can leave anytime I wish to leave!" "Then why don't you?" asked Garren. "Why would any creature stay here of their own free will? That's crazy and you're crazy!" Garren leaned on the bookshelf with folded arms. It suddenly opened and Garren spilled into another room. "I told you I could leave anytime I wish. "said the goblin.

He followed the boy into the next room. "Now close the damned door!" The long nosed goblin hobbled along to the other side of the room and out the large decorative wooden door at the other end, down the cold spiraling stone steps leading to a tunnel. Garren quickly followed. "Where does this lead Jojopo?" The goblin muttered under his breath. "Humans are so inquisitive, especially the small ones, always gabbing away with their endless questions." In a normal tone he continued. "It leads to freedom, but not without trouble along the way." Garren rubbed his left arm that hurt when he fell into the room so suddenly and unexpectedly. "What kind of trouble Jojopo?" The goblin rolled his eyes and muttered again. "There he goes again, another question." He turned to the boy and tilted his head. "Can't you just move along and worry about the problems as they come? No sense in explaining what might happen when I'm not sure what will happen now is there?" Garren sighed. "It might help to know what to expect, to be prepared somehow and maybe even have a plan of defense or something. Surely you're not that stupid!"

"Stupid am I? I, Jojopo stupid? How very rude of you small human. If you need to know, there are creatures that are hidden in corners and behind rocks and in the darkness that surrounds us. Fast and ugly things they are. I never know when they will strike, if they will strike. I suppose it depends on how hungry they are." The boy swallowed hard. "Sorry I asked."

edit on 6-3-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: TNMockingbird
I'm glad you liked it.

Things are fine with us. I've learned a few things but not enough where I feel justified updating my thread.

Oh hello Skid! You snuck up on me while I was composing. What did you learn?????

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I learned a few words. One for vomit, another for fart, and another for poop. You asked.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I learned a few words. One for vomit, another for fart, and another for poop. You asked.

What, no swear words? LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Shhh, Sheddites are all asleep. Turns the lights off and goes to bed herself. Sweet dreams you beautiful people!

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Good morning Family.

I will try to be online later this morning...if my neighbours don't have me arrested.

Much love,
jacy xoxo

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I'm pretty sure we can all come up with bail!
LOL...sometimes, it's worth it!

MWAH!

T

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!!!! I come with Coffee & Donuts!!!!

I have a bunch of reading to do!!! Hope everyone is having a great day. I will post again after I get caught up!

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ahhh I think you got a rotten gift if I was all you got! LOL. Wouldn’t it be awesome if we really could visit The Shed? I have often thought I would go in and never come out. LOL I can’t imagine what it is taking to go through your moms things. There must be so many memories that find you as you go.

a reply to: Skid Mark
I love your newest avatar. Sorry I wasn’t much help to ya. LOL I also love your story entry!!!
Congrats on your new love interest! How exciting!!!

a reply to: WalkInSilence
Hey sweetie!! I love your avatar today!!! It’s like I’m being stalked. OK, I’m with you. We are stalking a warm vacation spot!

a reply to: pheonix358
I am so sorry to hear about your son. I know that we face our pains and move forward, somehow it just doesn’t seem fair for us to also watch our children have to go through pain also. My heart goes out to you!

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
I am so glad that you are feeling better!! That was a scary mess!!! The tongue twisters were cracking me up!!! I think I will stay away from the Golden Milk. With all of my health issues I am already having trouble absorbing vitamins so I don’t need to add any problems.

a reply to: crappiekat
That milkshake looks amazing!!!! Right now I am hooked on Sheetz Mint Oreo milkshake, yummmmm!!!
a reply to: TNMockingbird
True southern cooking, hell yeah!!! I love green beans cooked all day with ham. My greatgrandmother (I called her Muddy because she owned a greenhouse and was always muddy! LOL) would peel the greenbeans first thing in the morning and let them cook all day. I can smell them just thinking about it…..ahhh the memories!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well, there really aren't any in pidgin. I have learned some...ahem...sexy talk.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Thanks. The avatar makes me laugh for some reason. I'm glad you liked the story entries. I liked writing them. I just have to figure out what's going on lol.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hi guys

Yeap I'm still alive, just had a really busy weekend sorting through solicitor's papers and out on viewings ...........................I'm absolutely gob smacked at the state that some people live in. I mean there are some real pigs out there

You'd think if you were selling your house you'd at least make an effort to tidy it.................Apparently not !!!!!!!!!!!

How are you all ?

Cody

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hi Family!

Well, I'm back and recovering from over a week on the couch (with my back out) and an epic pity-party-for-me!

T'was truly a crappy week, although at this moment I'm feeling very grateful for painkillers. And you guys.

Soooo that was then...this is now...and now, I am going to go back and read what I've missed! Yay!!

Oh, and thanks to all who LEFT donuts, not mentioning anyone who may have TAKEN donuts (no names mentioned *cough* Tom). I was feeling pretty pitiful and those pics & posts all made me feel loved!

I too would like to live with you all in The Shed (like fer real)...so in my head (and on my profile)...I do!

*squishy-like-a-fresh-donut-hug*
jacy xoxo

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Glad to see you appear to be on the mend JC, the shed isn't the same without you here.

I'm just sitting watching some rallying on the telly with a beer, whilst the cuddle monster is planning lessons for the week, we're going to try an experiment at her school and plat the kids Mozart to see if calms them down at all. Hell I don't know but it worked with my pigs LOL

Cody

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Can't stay, must run, but had to leave this for Errollore...

Happy Birthday Tom!

Tried making you a thread but site is wonky on me again. I'll check back later.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Aww, hey hunny! Thank you...you always say the sweetest things!

Yes, actually a while ago I was reading about Mozart's music being the most soothing...according to studies that were done initially with plants (and then eventually with people). I would be interested to hear how that goes!

I'm not caught up so I don't know how you're house-hunting is going. Are we celebrating yet?

jacy xoxo

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Sorry, here is the link to Tom's Birthday thread. Show your love!

Leaving now. Love to all!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-3-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I'm not caught up so I don't know how you're house-hunting is going. Are we celebrating yet?

Not yet JC

But Thursday is the clincher, that's when the house we think we want comes on the market.

I'm not one to wish my life away but .............................................. C'MON THURSDAY

Cody

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you Cody.

Good luck!!!!

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join