It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

*clicking ruby slippers together*
"There's no place like home...there's no place like home..."

The next few days are full of doctor appointments, but..."Mama I'm coming home."
See you soon.
Much love,
jacy

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Cue Big G's Happy Dance!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Good morning everyone! I took a beautiful picture of the clouds rolling through the mountains but can't get it to upload. ..I will keep trying.
My nephew's team won the sectional championship. Woohoo! 3-0 it was a nail bitter!!

This morning my husband is running a 10k at Pipestem State Park.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! !!

Ok I got it.
edit on 5/16/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/16/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good Morning Martin and all sheddies.

What a beautiful view. Is this what you get see every morning?

Congrats on your nephew's victory. And a big good luck to your husband.

Well I spent the day catching up here at the shed and I think the entries are all awesome.

Now I am off to work.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. I think spring is finally here.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Pipestem is 6 miles from my house. I'm more down in the trees but it's still beautiful. I could never imagine living anywhere else.

Here is a picture off my back deck.

Paul got 3rd overall this morning. Now it's time for yard work. I hope to take a nap before company gets here but we will see.

Hello everyone!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
My beautiful, beautiful girls, with hearts, minds and souls to match.....

My brave, brave girl has just launched her own YouTube channel.
It's mental health awareness week next week. Please visit, subscribe or share her channel, whatever feels right for you.
She will be posting a new video and some useful info every week to help not just those who are silently suffering as she has for years, but also to help us understand the terrible heart ache and sometimes, as in her case, the physical pain people with depression and PTSD go through. Thank you on behalf of Livvy for your support.

Jane

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Loving all the chit chat in here!

Jacy, awesome saying!

Martin, I love your photos!

Gordi!!!!!!!! HUGS!

Hello to gimme, Kat and everyone!!!!!!!

Had an interesting night last night. It was just supposed to be, me, my friend Diane and our childhood friends Terry and Carol. It ended up that Terry took her Mother, step daughter she hadn't seen in years and a friend of the Mom's. It was fun and we laughed a lot, but it was difficult to converse with everyone the way we were spread out at the big table.

Glad I had a little time alone with my friend Diane who I don't get to see much. I made her a bracelet and a pair of earrings that she loved. She was pissed at herself because she had a painting for me and other things she forgot to bring. LOL She does awesome paintings and really should be selling them!

I hope to get back to writing soon. Been so busy. Still bouncing back and forth from housework to the computer. LOL

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hey Jane.

I think this is just what we need. ALong with alot of other stuff.. But for now this is really cool.

Hope everyone is doing well.

I am off to bed. Work in the Morning.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
What the...Jane, how did I possibly miss your post above??????????? I swear there are glitches in this realm! Weird!!!! Ok, now going back to read and watch the vid.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

What a beautiful young lady! The vid was inspiring and I hope it reaches many people. I subscribed, gave a thumbs up and made a comment.
Man, she could be a model! And she seems lovely on the inside as well. Thanks for sharing Jane! Oh and...good to see you! Don't be such a stranger!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Night Star awoke to the sound of thunder and a knock on the door. She grabbed the soft pink silk robe that was draped over the chair beside her bed and answered the door. It was the Inn keeper's wife with clean and pressed clothing draped over her chubby arms for her and Pesky. "Morning little Elf! We will be having a grand breakfast soon. I think you and your company should get dressed and join us all. You won't want to be missing it now, would you?"
"Oh, thank you so much! No, we wouldn't want miss that." replied the elf. The Inn keeper's wife smiled widely and closed the door.

Night quickly got dressed and awakened the others. Wolf and Hugo stretched their muscular bodies and yawned. Pesky was still curled into a ball on top of the large flower. Night gave a gentle tug of the pixie's hair. "Come on little one, time to wake up and have some breakfast. The little pixie stretched her wings and saw her clothes all clean and pressed. "Who did the laundry? What's for breakfast? Will there be orange juice and muffins and bacon and sausages and pancakes and..." Night chuckled. "Just get dressed and we'll see."

They arrived in the grand dining hall and noticed the place was already filling with all kinds of beings and creatures. They sat at the nearest available table, which happened to be the same table as a few wizards. Crystal pitchers were set on the table with various juices and coffee. Large plates were filled with a little bit of everything. It was quite an elaborate breakfast and they were grateful they had chosen this place to stay at. Once they were finished, they introduced themselves to the wizards and told of their strange experiences. Surely they would know what to do.

The young wizard spoke first. "Oh, we are familiar with this ghost. Well, it isn't really a ghost. It is...but it isn't." Night looked confused. "Well, is it or isn't it?" she asked. The older wizard tried to explain. "There was...someone...who had a spell put on them and it left them in spirit form. An evil witch that lives deep in the Forgotten Forest. We have been searching for this spirit hoping to help them."

Hugo looked to the old wizard. "I thought the old witches died in the witch wars long ago. I suppose the Forgotten Forest would be a good place to hide if one survived. So how do you change this spirit back to its original form? It has been following us and letting itself be known to us." The middle aged wizard commented next. "Then it should be easy enough to find it, but changing it back will take some work and...some traveling to find the ancient witch books. We think we know where to find them. First we should try to contact our ghostly friend. Easier at night at the witching hour.

edit on 16-5-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you Lorri, very kind of you. Still trying to come to terms with the fact I missed the signs of her depression.....

Jane x

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

You'd be surprised how well people can hide things, even from themselves sometimes. You're not to blame.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Morning all!

My son is coming over in an hour and a bit, but I just wanted to drop in and give you all a wave, hug, and so on and so forth!

Its bloody warm down here in sunny Shoeburyness today, and so I may take the little fellow to the park, or perhaps to the beach, there to run about, and be very silly. He had a tooth extracted this week though, so it might be that we stay at home, and shoot gribbly things in the face in some sort of computer simulated environment instead.

Ah the fun of trying to entertain a ten year old!

I hope that you are all well, or at the very least functioning within normal parameters!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Just for Jacy...
(and anyone else who likes a good giggle!)

edit on 17-5-2015 by Gordi The Drummer because: fix link

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hi Pete!
Have a good one matey!
(I thought it was HIM having to entertain YOU??? LOL)

G

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

[[[[[[Jane]]]]]]

Beautiful, amazing and Inspirational video.

Who gave Livvy ^ those ^ qualities I wonder? (Gives Jane THAT LOOK!!)

G

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

(((((Jane))))))
Thank you so much for sharing that with us. There is so much more I could say, but won't for now.

This morning, 8 am...my beautiful daughter had her brain MRI, and we should have results on Thursday. Being a proud Momma Bear like you, I would like to introduce you all to MY girl (remember, she's a twin! lol)

I don't think I need to tell any of you that I've been worried sick (still am). There are other health issues also going on, but she's asked me not to discuss them.

Soooo....I want to come home now. I need to be with you...my friends.
*waving*
I've missed you all. Much love,
jacy xoxo

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hiya True and Gordi!

Jacy, your daughter looks like a model too! Man, you ladies sure make beautiful children! I will continue to pray for your sweet girl Honey!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

[[[[[Jacy]]]]]
Welcome home.

Coffee is on...
Fire is glowing...

Did anyone else notice the striking similarity between the pics of the lovely daughters of our Jacy and Jane???
They could be sisters! (Cousins at LEAST!) Our very best wishes go out to both our lovely Shed-Neices!!!

It has been RAINING RAINING RAINING here ALL day long.

Chrissie managed to take the boys up to the forest trails at the back here, for a "bush tucker" session!
Where a forest ranger taught them all about the edible goodies that are in our hedgerows and forests, and just as important, what NOT to eat!
They got soaked with all the rain, but (because of the weather) were the only ones who turned up for the session, so they had the ranger all to themselves and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

G

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join