It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Yes it has been rather slow around here lately, which means that you and I and whoever wishes, must carry on and keep the place and magic alive.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes it has been rather slow around here lately

Well, I am waiting to find out who this thief that returns things is.

Oh the suspense!

Happy Mothers day to all the mums. My two are no longer on the role of the living.

P

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

It's up to another Sheddite to come forward and reveal the mystery, but she isn't quite ready yet. For now it remains a mystery. Hang in there and stay tuned.

Happy Mother's day to all Mom's including pet Moms!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

My problem is that I've either been getting on here too early or too late and it also depends on what day it is as well. Whether people are working or sleeping, it's been taking a toll on this place. It may also have to do with where we are in the world compared to the others. I mean I found a sign this morning that read, "Gone fishing..... be back before sunset. Signed....... The Dragons," on it when I came in this morning.

Even I've been keeping myself busy on my days off by going out and taking video with the new camera. Sad thing is that this month, the month after this, the month after that, the month after that, and the month after that are going to be busy for me and some friends of mine. I mean we have two gas engine festivals we are planning to go to next Saturday and the Saturday after that. The last weekend of the month will put me down in North Carolina and Virginia when the old Norfolk & Western 611 makes her run from Spencer, NC to Roanoke, VA.

And I've been uploading videos as well!!!!!

I just LOVE the sound of a product of the ElectroMotive Division of General Motors makes when it's hard at work!!

edit on 10-5-2015 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I just got the sales figures for the first two weeks that my new book was out for. 36 sold. I am very happy with that! It is a good start for an unknown author.

I am
and feeling

P

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Yeah, sometimes it's hard to be on at the same time as others. Oh and yeah, the dragons like their fishing and other out door activity. The faeries and pixies like to be in the gardens etc. As long as we drop in when we can and say hello and what-not letting other Sheddites know we are ok...or not. We like to be here for those who are also having tough times.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

36 books sold? Yay! Keep up the good work Pheonix! Congratulations!!!! HUGS! How very exciting for you and for us as your friends!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I would like to take this time to wish all our Mother's and pet Moms a very Happy Mother's Day! And a special Happy Mother's Day to my own Dear Mom!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Happy Mothers Day!

Pet Moms and Kid Moms.

Hope you all get lots of Kisses and Hugs from your children.

Wow, I have alot of reading to catch up on. 30 pages.

Don't have a day off til next week.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Kat! So good to see you! Yep, shed 3 is moving right along. Hurry and catch up! LOL

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Just stopping in to say HAPPY MOTHER'S Day to all the wonderful women out there...Hope your day is full of happy memories....

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Happy Mother's Day to you as well!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ugh. Me sick. Me reduced to cavewoman speak. Me very sick.

-AB

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

You poor sweet dear! I sure hope you feel better soon Honey!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Good evening, good morning, where ever you may be Sheddites. Across nation and around the world!!

Winding down with some good ol' country music tonight to get ready for bed. Have to get some rest since I've got to be up to be at work at 9AM. Not to mention that I'm going on about four hours of sleep from the night before. I've had a somewhat busy weekend that was very productive on the Youtube side of things for me. This entire week ahead for me is looking about the same as well.

I think some of you may enjoy what I'm listening to even though some are more than twenty years old.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

AboveBoard – I hope that you are feeling better!

Gimme – Thanks for the tunes. I hope that you were able to get some rest so you are ready for the work week. I LOVE Kenny Chesney. I am hooked on American Kids right now. I cannot sit still when I hear it. LOL

CC & Syx – I asked BFFT for a favor…and of course he came through as always. My intention had been to add a story entry to match the photo, I’m sorry I’m stumped! I have started a couple but really don’t like them so I will post the photo and will continue to try on the story. If anyone else has any ideas, please post.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Now back to the grind

edit on 5/11/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Morning/afternoon Everyone! Hello gimme and Martin!

Doctor's have cancelled my echo cardiogram for the third time! First time the machine was broke, second time the lady who worked the machine wouldn't be in and the third, they said they wouldn't be doing that kind of test at their office any more and I would have to go elsewhere. I'll just wait until I have some medical coverage.

I should clean my turtle tank later and one of the fish tanks. I should also go out and water the garden. Just got up and on my first cup of coffee. So hard to wake up and get motivated.

Have a lovely day! I miss all our people who are busy in real life.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I just love it...thanks...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hello every one...hope you day is full of what you like..its raining here so not sure what to do..i hate when it rains as then there is nothing to do if we wanted to be outside..so now i have to think of what to do inside...maybe syx will help me clean things up around here..have a great day all...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

“For many nights I would dreamed of the New Beings. I saw many different beings crossing into our world. The first night I thought it was a meteor shower that I was dreaming of. Brilliant streaks of color would shoot across the sky and end with an explosion of light. It was breathtaking to watch the night sky light up.”

“Then I began having dreams of you. You were lost, alone, cold, and hungry. Each night I would have another dream of you in another state of distress. It worried me horribly as I thought you were already here and I would find you too late. That is when I gathered The CCs to help me find you. They told me that they had also been dreaming of the New Beings but they seemed to be dreaming about others. We think that you and the others have been sent here to help us. We feel that you are the Chosen Ones to help us heal Acacia from The War.”

Jala took another piece of bread from the basket she had packed and drizzled honey all over it before stuffing the whole thing in her mouth. We had been sitting outside our new makeshift home having breakfast. After being woke up from the middle of the night we have been working to set up a new “home” area. Remy and Asa have gone to the garden area and gathered the fruits and vegetables that were ready, so at least we have some fresh food to cook with. Jala and I have been fishing and gathering the other items she thinks we might need.

While out gathering berries and herbs we made an amazing discovery. Jala found a beautiful necklace just lying on the ground. It has gems of every color imaginable on it! She wanted to wear it but her muscular neck it too large so she gave it to me. As soon as we closed the clasp I could feel a humming within my body as if the necklace itself was full of excitement. I took it off immediately because it startled me so much. We are going to show it to The CCs to see if any of them know what it could be. I hope it isn’t negative energy I felt. Until then we have it hidden in a cloth pouch in the base of a tree, the tree promised not to let anything happen to it.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join