It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
a reply to: SyxPak

Hi Cody and Syx! Geez, it's like a family gathering...I should have made a cake or something!

*throws ferret treats at monitor*
Sorry...it's all I have....

jacy

It's good to be back,

and wonderful to see you all again, RL has kept me pretty busy of late, but it was well worth the effort.

Syx how you feeling man ?

Cody

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Wow, congratulations Cody!! That's awesome, so happy for you!!

Syx...I'll read your depressing poem, lol...good grief, I've written enough of my own over the years.

jacy

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Cody good to see you getting a new and better paying job man! Congrats!!

Im doin ok here. Thanx...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Is it true that Tim's going with you?

(ducking)

G

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Thanks jacy, it was all very secretive, not even Mrs C knew
I didn't want to let her down.

Thanks Syx and glad to hear you are on the mend my friend

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

That's closer to the truth than you know Gbro, Tim failed an interview at the same company, but he knows the MD, he called her to say what a wise choice it was to take me on, in front of me !!!!!

I'll not have a bad word said about him

Cody

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

OK, I'll.... shhhhhh!

G

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That gif reminds me of you and I at the cathedral

LMAO

Cody

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You have beautiful kids too Cody! Congratulations on that new job! I didn't doubt for a minute that you would get it!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yeah, you gave us quite the scare young man! Don't ever do that again!
That was horrible and we all felt so helpless. We wanted to do or say something to make things better for you. Well, at least you know that a lot of people care and are here for you always. Don't ever forget that! Now get back to being the dragon overlord and look after those lovely beasties!

Jacy, glad you had a good time at the fair. I knew it was a holiday for you because one of my best buddies is from Canada! Nova Scotia!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

OK, I'll.... shhhhhh!

G

I love those guys! I share so many of their funny things on face book! They crack me up!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks gorgeous

I must as always bow to my ex wife for the kids, (Well maybe not all the looks)

I wasn't sure they'd meet my demands, I was pretty ambitious, I'd even say greedy, but I never expected them take me seriously

I think I'm the most surprised of all LOL

Cody

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Here are my great nephews Cody and baby Brent.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400
Thanks for all the videos. Love them! It looks like you were really busy this weekend!

a reply to: pheonix358
I have a love / hate relationship with EBAY. When everything goes smoothly it greats but when something breaks down it goes all to HELL!

a reply to: angelchemuel
Thank your daughter for the great video!!! I have passed it along and I am sure her voice will reach many lives!!

What handsome boys!!!!!

a reply to: TrueBrit
I hope you were able to straighten everything out at the school. Somehow I think if you didn’t we would have seen it on the news!
How did dinner go? How is the band doing? Oh, and we know the halo isn’t real. LOL

What a good looking crew you have!! And congrats on the new job! Way to go!

a reply to: jacygirl
Oh a day at the park sounds wonderful! Hope you have recovered from the heat!

Syx!!!! We have been worried!!! So glad to have you “fly by”. I would LOVE to read your poem. Most of my poetry when I was younger had a darker side. Used to be the only time I would write is when I had feelings I had to get off my chest. Putting pen to paper has always been healing.

OK, I THINK I got everyone……so sorry for anyone I missed!!!! Just in case, Hello All Shedites!!!

I have to tutor my nephew today. He waits until the week before exams to tell us he might not pass accounting!! URG. So if I get on tonight it will probably be later.

So happy to see this thread hopping along, now I gotta struggle to keep up.
I am working on the next story piece but it isn’t quite ready yet.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I second that Night

@ Syx -> Bad Dragon Bad bad bad.... said in a John Oliver voice....

Next time put a disclaimer in.....

some of us were almost concerned.....

Good to hear that it was not hmmmmm terminal....... sux on a tailpipe.... equals brain damaged due to the fact of the owner of the car may back up without looking......

@ Cody Congrads on new job with better remuneration.... more go juice for the iron horse!!!

edit on 5/18/2015 by IceHappy because: Added last line

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Good to see you IceHappy! You'll have to join us more often! We are a really friendly bunch in here.

I look forward to your next entry Martin! Oh and...we'll have an entry soon by a new character by one of our members. Can't wait!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Oh, True, please let us know how it went at school! Been dying to hear how that turned out!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

HI Night Star your guys are beautiful! They remind me of my boys when they were that age. They grow so fast!

Jane, Jacy, True, Martin, and Cody: You all do have the most beautiful children. They all look like models! Gordy your boys are beautiful too!

Thank you for posting them! And Jane, thank you for posting your daughters' video, having suffered depression, I always wished there was a way I could help others. What your daughter is doing brings tears to my eyes. I haven't posted a comment there yet, but I will.

and Jane, your new avatar is awesome!

edit on 18-5-2015 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Well, it's like this. From tomorrow, Ashley must report everything right away, and then make a note of exactly what happened in a communication book. That way there will be no question as to what's happened and when, not to mention who has been involved.

Trying this approach so that the head master, and his teacher himself, can both have an up to date record of events from the perspective of Ashley himself, will be helpful. Apparently the shock both expressed when Ashley told them he had been punched in the face, was genuine. In any case, this new system will be trialled for three weeks, at which point I will be going back to the school to check on progress, look at the communication book for myself, and compare reports made with actions taken, and how effective those actions have been for my son.

In all I think it went very well, but time will tell as to how effective this schools administration can get when...properly motivated. I did make plain that I will not tolerate his being put under threat by a lack of action should things come to light as a result of this scheme.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
l/color]

'It’s no use!'
Aria half expected the group of strangers to swing around and answer.
But no one noticed.
Aria had been searching. Searching as though her life depended upon it, for it did.
But, she was not entirely sure of what she was searching for.
She knew of the crystals, and the gemstones, but not in what sort of form they would be found.
She had been certain that the velvet pouch the elf carried, would contain what she was looking for.
But, upon comparing them to the faint drawing she held, it was clear these gems were not the same.
She hurried to catch up to the group, and retied the pouch back to the elf's belt.
Then, she placed the worn and faded page, that had been torn from a book, carefully back in her pocket.
The page, which bore only partially visible markings, she had guarded closely, ever since the witch's curse ensnared her. It held at least some information about what she was looking for.
She knew she needed to find the things the witch had demanded of her, but alone in this vast forest, how would she ever find them?
Now feeling hopeless, she flung herself to the ground and leaned back against a tall oak tree.
‘What should I do, tree?’ she asked.
But not even the trees could hear her now.
‘I don't know what to do next, I've tried everything I could think of. Even robbery!’
Wiping tears from her cheek, and closing her eyes, she added,
‘I just want my life back,’ as she fell into much needed sleep.
Aria was awakened by the brightness of the sun. She sat, reflecting for a moment upon the previous night's events, then realized what she would do.
Her plan, now, was to find the group of strangers, and try again to communicate with them.
She was was new at this, at being a ghost, but the group of strangers seemed to understand that she needed their help.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join