It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you sweetie!
*sigh* Yeah...they are both gorgeous!! Too bad they don't know it....honestly.
Photogenic, they could be models...they didn't get that from me!
(I usually look I'm out on a day pass, or bear a strange resemblance to a llama...I blame the over-bite.)

Thanks for the prayers. I refuse to accept that anything is seriously wrong, but of course in my heart I'm scared.

jacy

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

*hugging Gordi, jumping up and down*

Hiya hunny! I know, eh? I saw Jane's daughters and immediately wanted to show off mine lol, because I thought "Good grief! They are all model beautiful, and look related!"

It's Nature's way of apologizing for the plain Jane name, lol.

It's good to be back.

*hugs True*

Just like 'old home' week around here!

jacy

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

LOL

We Missed you!

The girls are indeed G O R G E O U S !!
But, I more than suspect that the mums had at least SOME part in that!

GOOD JOB!

Oh, I just heard on the news that the animal welfare people have banned Blind people from bungee jumping????? wtf??

(Apparently, it's been scaring the sh*t out of their guide dogs!)

I know.... I know.... I'll get my coat.........

G

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

Oh, I just heard on the news that the animal welfare people have banned Blind people from bungee jumping????? wtf??

(Apparently, it's been scaring the sh*t out of their guide dogs!)

G

LOL

Blind bungee? Just the thought makes me queasy.
Hey!! Do blind people have to pick up their guide dog's sh*t? (Regardless of whether they themselves scared said sh*t out or not)...?

jacy

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi guys just checking in

Been very busy with interviews & trying to find quality time with the cuddle monster

A++ on both counts

Now I just need some down time and a dragon ride...............................Call forth The Beast

Those of you that know me will understand, and my love to you all

Cody

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

*hugs Cody*

Sooo nice to see so many familiar faces popping in!!

Sadly, too many of us dealing with stressful real life shenanigans, and not enough Shednanigans!

Don't mind me, Night Star is away so I'm just playing "hostess" this afternoon.

jacy

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thank you Gordi...x

Jane

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Like mother like daughter Jacy......gorgeous....I'll be praying for positive results for you both on Thursday.
Here's one taken of me and my eldest just today...

Jane

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Like mother like daughter Jacy......gorgeous....I'll be praying for positive results for you both on Thursday.
Here's one taken of me and my eldest just today...

Jane

WOW
That's just gorgeous.
Amazing pic.
Thanks Jane.

Yup, the big guy is.... just about... speechless.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I could cry happy tears seeing so many familiar faces in here!

Jane, awesome pic of you and your daughter and I LOVE your new avatar! Gorgeous!!!!!!

Been busy lately. Hung out with my boys Cody and baby Brent and my Niece Stephanie outside for a while, watered the flowers and herbs, visited Mom, did some housework, made filters for my fish tanks and had company for a while. Nice day! And I got new screens for my windows so now I can open them all and have some fresh air minus the bugs. LOL

Gordi, that is so cool the boys are learning about what is edible and what isn't in the wild.

Time to wash my hair and get the nighty on. We have a new character who will be coming into the story soon. One of our sheddites is almost ready to enter. Yay!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Good GOD ladies!

You both have astoundingly attractive daughters! I hope that the various issues which have been affecting both of your respective children, are conquered in the fullness of time. No one deserves to be waylaid by their own bodies, or by their own neurochemistry, and I will pray for both of their health and safety this evening.

Heres a shot of the handsome chap that shares my genome, reacting to a particularly brutal bail in a game called Skate 3...

... Just like his Pa in all the important ways!

Hopefully the image is now the correct way up!
edit on 17-5-2015 by TrueBrit because: Altered image orientation!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Um True...I haven't learned to stand on my head yet. Could you perhaps turn that picture right side up? LOL

S.O.S Sheddites report immediately to this thread. One of our own needs us!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Would it be too much if I agreed with Gordi, and said that your daughter is beautiful? (warn me within the lifespan of editing the post if this is the case, and I shall bump this comment to the void).

Please do tell Livvy that I actually passed this along to most of my friends that are experiencing what she is talking about, so her message is making the rounds over here in the US. Wish I could find my one friend, because I think your daughter and her would have gotten along; I sadly failed her as a friend, and I'm 100% sure that if I could track her down, this video would make an impact on her life.

And everyone else...Hello!

-foss

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I MAY have fixed the image orientation issue. As you may recall from some other things that have been shot with my iPad, sometimes the images display upside down in ATS posts. Alarmingly, I can see them the right way up, but everyone else sees them upside down. To combat this, I edited the post, and added an image which appears the wrong way up for me, and hopefully will appear the right side up for you guys!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Still upside down for me True. LOL

Hiya Foss Sweetie!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Well... Buggered if I know then! I am going to go to bed now, since I have many things of import to do in the morrow.

God bless every last one of you, and may your dreams take you to wherever you feel safest!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Here ya go Bud!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have this tiny little problem and it is tickling my sense of humor. I would like to help a small little business in China who keep getting my order wrong. They have sent me the same thing twice now trying to make amends. Does anyone in the Shed know Chinese? Using Engwish is just not working. It is only a small thing but .... it is funny.

P

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Our dragons are home!!!!!!!!

Awwwww, it's Ashley, AKA Little True! So cute!!! Thanks Syx for putting the photo right side up. I really, really didn't want to stand on my head!

Sorry Pheonix, I only know English and even that can sometimes be questionable. LOL

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Sweet Dreams all my wonderful Sheddites wherever you may be!

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join