It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears
HELLO ALL...AS MOST OF YOU KNOW I LOVE COCA COLA STUFF...I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU ALL..I DO HAVE LIKE A 4 FOOT CHRISTMAS TREE..THAT I GET OUT AROUND CHRISTMAS TIME...SO MY QUESTION IS..SHOULD I ONLY HAVE IT OUT AT CHRISTMAS OR ALL THE TIME...NOT SURE WHAT SYX WILL SAY ABOUT THIS ONE..LOL...ITS A WHITE TREE I BELIEVE BUT NOT SURE AS I DIDNT EVEN GET IT OUT LAST CHRISTMAS AS WE WAS MOVING..I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET SOME RED LIGHTS FOR IT...THEN IT WILL BE RED AND WHITE..LOL..I HAVE ALOT OF THINGS I PUT ON THIS TREE EVEN MY KEY CHAINS..SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD DO..THANKS ALOT...

CC, you snuck up on me. Damn Syx, did you teach everyone how to do that or what? LOL

I don't keep a xmas tree up year round. If I did, I would have little nests with feathered birds and flowers for Spring and Summer, silk Autumn leaves and maybe some cinnamon sticks bundled together and hanging from the bunches for Fall and for Halloween little skeletons, sculls and pumpkins and ghosties. LOL
edit on 17-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanx Night, and Hi!
I know of a writer here at ATS that has similar humor to Erroll.
VroomFondel actually! He has some funny tales that have flowed from His pen here!
I Love Errolls clumbsiness! Reminded Me of some of My crash landings earlier in My tales here! LOL!!

(Twiddeling my fingers in anticipation of more of Erroll's writings!)

Hope Your, and everyone elses day goes well!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

CC That white tree could be up all year! Why not?! I liked it after You had all Your stuff on it. Very cool Looking!!
(Hmmm.Now where could We put it here?)...
Me...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ok, why is there a yellow circle with a couple in it at the top of the page where it says Shed 3? Has that always been there and I missed it?
It should be a dragon I think or something enchanting like a faery, but a romantic couple? I know this thread started from a Valentine's thread years ago, but...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

That would be Cool Night! Go for it and leave it up!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hello mighty winged one! I still haven't gotten dressed yet. DDIG!
Went to bed around 4:am and watched a bit of t.v. and was up by noon. I guess I should make an effort. LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

WHO DO YOU THINK TAUGHT HIM...LOL...I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT DOING THAT FOR YEARS..A SMALL TREE FOR ALL HOLIDAYS AND JUST GET THINGS AS THEY GET HERE..I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL..FOR EASTER AND HALLOWEEN,SPRING,SUMMER,FALL AND SO ON..I HAVE ALOT OF IDEAS FOR IT..JUST NEED TO DO IT...BUT NOT SURE IF SYX WOULD WANT IT IN HIS SOON TO BE HIS OWN ROOM AS HE IS IN THE FRONT OF THIS TRAILER WITH WINDOWS AND I WOULD LOVE TO SHOW IT OFF TO OTHERS DRIVING BY..I HAVE A GREAT PLACE TO SET IT UP AT AS WELL..I AM HOPING SOON..TO HAVE MY SONS BEDROOM AS I THINK HE IS GOING OT BE MOVING TO WASHINGTON STATE SOON..SYX CAN DO HALLOWEEN AS HE LOVES THAT HOLIDAY..AND I CAN DO THE OTHERS..LOL..I HAVE SO MANY CRAFT THIGNS WE CAN MAKE ALOT OF STUFF FOR THE TREE AND ALL THAT..MIGHT JUST HAVE TO BUY LIGHTS AS I WOULD LIKE GREEN OR PURPLE FOR HALLOWEEN..LOL...BUT I WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL OUR SON MOVES OUT TO REALLY DO ANY OF THIS...AND GET THIS PLACE UNPACKED AND ALL THAT FUN CRAP...LOL..THANKS NIGHT YOU JUST GAVE ME MORE IDEAS...LOL..

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Jacy and Augustus, you guys made me laugh!

I was being serious.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

That would be Cool Night! Go for it and leave it up!!!

Hahahaha! No, I have enough seasonal decorations. I have all these big vases that I change around with silk flowers. Gorgeous Autumn colors in the Fall and Red and green in the Winter, though I already switched over to my Spring/Summer colored flowers of pinks and white and purple and yellow. People think they are real flowers when they first see them and always comment on how gorgeous they are. Going to get dressed now.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Hi Night! Yah that has been at the top for a long time now. Since We got moved to The General Chit Chat Forum.
Remember all the hassle it was for the Mods to decide where to place Us?
They had said that in this forum We can have Story parts, and Our banter as well. Best of both worlds, eh?

Yah CC taught ME how to be sneaky. She has that down pat! LMAO!!! Guess it rubbed off as I don't really remember any formal class time given to Me by Her on the subject. BIts of Me have probably rubbed off on Her as well, over the years. (DDIG!!)

LMAO!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Night Star
Jacy and Augustus, you guys made me laugh!

I was being serious.

About what? I'd have to go back and re-read everything and there is no time, no time I tell you!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Ah, so CC is the sneaky one who taught everyone else. Gotcha! It's funny, I'll be posting and then notice a post above mine I hadn't seen before and I'm like, where did that come from? LOL

Now will you people let me get dressed? It's 2 oclock in the afternoon for heaven's sake! Hungry too, but I won't be dining with Augustus. I want to have a meal, not be one.

edit on 17-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

About our donut franchise.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

(Whispering to Night...Perhaps He meant about Their donut and establishment name convo?...)

Syx...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Same time Post! Jynx! You owe Me a Coke! LMAO!!!
edit on 17-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hi Night! Yah that has been at the top for a long time now. Since We got moved to The General Chit Chat Forum.

How the hell did I not notice that? As usual, I'll blame the meds.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

About our donut franchise.

Oh yeah! Gotcha!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

LMAO!! Yeppers! Cc is the one. Instigator, teacher of all that is sly... (J/K CC I Hope You know.)

And, Yah. I wouldn't really want to be the main course, near as much as I'd like to enjoy one!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

LOL Night! Nothing wrong with blaming the meds. I do that sometimes too. Sounds legit enough that it usually passes for a good exscuse. I mean reason... There is a difference Ya know. Right?! LOL!!...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Oh. You ever gonna get dressed today? or just keep putterin around in the shed in sleepwear? Just wondering is all, since I think most of Us are already dressed for the day! LMAO!!!

(Back soon as Real life demands CC's and My attention for a while... Later. Syx...)

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join