It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yup. *sigh*

*chugs coffee, closes eyes and reaches out for a chocolate-glazed*

*hangs head in shame*

Don't judge me.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Don't judge me.

Never.

Do you think I should franchise the idea?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Sure.
Just don't mock the guy selling the mini-donuts.

(or get jealous of the one with the bagels)

Can you handle this? Sounds stressful...

Gordi will be biting his tongue when he reads this, lol.

jacy

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Since I place mine end to end it really will not trouble me.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Stop it, you're making me wish I hadn't taken one now!

I'm sorry, I can't write at the moment...thinking about names for your franchise, and frankly none of them are t&c friendly. I refuse to get banned for a donut.
Arrested, maybe...but not banned.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Stop it, you're making me wish I hadn't taken one now!

Well, considering when you had your eyes closed you missed and got something else at first, I really didn't mind.

I'm sorry, I can't write at the moment...thinking about names for your franchise, and frankly none of them are t&c friendly. I refuse to get banned for a donut.
Arrested, maybe...but not banned.

Come on, name some. This could be good.

edit on 17-2-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears
a reply to: Errollorre

THANKS ERROLLORRE..I AM GLAD IT WAS FUNNY..WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME NEXT NEVER KNOW I MIGHT TURN IN TO SOME CORN WITH A ONE WHEELED BIKE..LOL..I AM GLAD YOU LIKED IT..I WILL TRY MAYBE ANOTHER ONE BUT RIGHT NOW ITS A NO GO FOR IT...AS MY BRAIN IS NOT WORKING UP TO DO ANOTHER ONE RIGHT NOW..MAYBE IN ANOTHER TWO..AS THIS APRIL WILL BE I THINK 2 YEARS HERE SO MAYBE THEN MORE FROM ME..LOL..SYX WRITING ALSO MAKES ME HAPPY I LOVE READING HIS STORIES..HE DOES A GREAT JOB MOST OF THE TIME...

LOL Whatever happens it will be entertaining. I look forward to reading it.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

Errollorre...Now this is going to sound weird (maybe not, if you've been reading the Shed for a while now)...but YOU...seem familiar. As soon as I started reading your story, the style felt familiar to me. I'm sure I don't know you...strange, huh?
You just remind me of someone I know, who I'm pretty sure wouldn't be here.

jacy xoxo

I assume there must be a similar thread of thought that draws people here.
If someone else has a style of writing like mine...I feel sorry for them. LOL
I'm glad to be here and to get to meet everyone.

edit on 17-2-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
Bird jumped when she heard the crack of the limb above. She had allowed herself to become distracted by the ruckus below at the base of the tree. Her heart raced and her feathers bristled.....

Another great story.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Last entry: Page 270 Link to post
Now that they were all clean and fed they would get a good night’s rest. Tomorrow they will explore and see what it is that Martin is sensing.

Martin woke to the smell of bacon. Wait, what? Bacon! Martin jumped up and ran out of her tent. Drego and Jala set around a camp fire with bacon and eggs on skillets frying away. “Where in this world did you find bacon & eggs? No, don’t tell me; I’m afraid the answer will spoil it.” Martin said as she took a seat joining them by the fire...

I'm enjoying your story.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
The Cat and his captive traversed for miles over deep snow. The Cat seemed to glide effortlessly and his paws scarcely left a track. The Bird had stayed alert, not dozing; she needed to keep awake in case an opportunity arose to escape her jailor. The moon had risen and it was full. The light shimmered upon the snow and created what looked like diamonds on the surface. The Bird could feel the temperature dropping and knew that she wouldn’t survive the night. The Cat had thick warm fur but, the Bird…There appeared an opening in the side of a small mountain. It looked to be the entrance to a cave.

You have a great writing style.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Continued from page 266

Night Star stood with her back against a dirt wall, arms folded. Garren sunk down to his knees and held his head in hands. "What are we going to do now?" He asked. Pesky was still highly agitated and pissed at the elf. "You of all people should have known not to be so trusting! I can't believe this! I just can't believe you could get us into so much trouble, it's just not normal! Surely we are prisoners of the witch Queen and God and Goddess only knows what she will do to us! Well, not me, I am small and can get through the bars, but where will I go? Who will I get to help? You've really done it now elf!"

Another great story. Can't wait to read what happens next.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Previously:

Gordi shivered as he felt the cold damp fog clinging to him, he opened his eyes and saw that it was daytime now. He had almost lost track as they had been traveling all day and night in search of their lost family. At least he had managed to grab a couple of hours sleep.
SPORKY snorted out a big smoke ring, and rolled a big quivering shake all the way from his neck down the length of his strong back and out through his tail, sending dew drops and splashes of water from the heavy fog in all directions.
One of the drops hit Gordi squarely on the tip of his nose - making him sneeze! And they both started giggling like schoolkids!

A great tale sir. I look forward to reading more.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Ok I'm all caught up.
Just in time for me to wander off and get behind again.

A good day to you all,
and until we meet again.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Good Morning Kat! Also Other SheddLand Creatures! How are You all?!

Kat about that Squirell, Umm Yah I think it makes all of Us cringe! Females included!
Shows Your Empathy towards Us Guys and Our, well, Situaries...LOL!!! (You know items of sometimes inconvenient situation!)

Martin, Bird, Gordy I am really loving the entries as of late! Very intriguing reading!

I hope Everyone has a great day!
edit on 17-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Good Mornin Erroll! How Ya doin?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Last paragraph from Page 265...
"'I wonder if the Scrolls or Books are here that Night and some of the Others are looking for?' He thought. 'I'll inform Her, and the others of My find!'..."

Just as Syx was about to depart the hold of the Ship He overheard two Wizards talking to each other.

"I'm not so sure They will fall for this." An old tall, long white haired Wizard spoke to a much shorter, younger looking Wizard. "They have been known to be quite intelligent and resourceful. What They seek is most likely not even amongst these parchments..."

"It does not matter whether or not what they want is actually in these materials. They will have such high hopes, that I'm sure They will want to buy them all!" The younger Wizard said.

'Interesting!' Syx thought to Himself. 'I am glad I heard that last bit before I left here!'...

He was just going out through the side of the ship when He started to hear some odd sounds. Eeery melodious , music? Hmmm...

Then the 'music' changed into words.

"Dragon in Your Astral form,
leave this place, return to Your physical norm.

For it is not only Your riches these People seek,
They wish to deplete You all of Your Souls,
Some may die, Others will remain weak..."

Telepathically Syx sent out, 'WHO are You? Why do You wish to help Us?'

"I was in physical form before,
during transport here I became of Spirit, a Physical Being no more.
I only wish the best for all of You,
so I wished to warn You all, was the right thing to do..." The soft Female voice said.

"I was one of the Feline's You helped to relocate,
for if not had that happened, Death was to be Our Fate.
I still appreciate very much,
that great and noble deed.
Now I will watch over You all, and give You the help when it is in need." She purred...

(To soon Continue...)
edit on 17-2-2016 by SyxPak because: fixed some oopses...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
(Continued from above...)

Syx Slammed back into His Physical body that rested on the floor, in a dark corner of The Keep. He sat upright fast and looked around. The Other Dragons slept lazily in the early morning light.

He had to get out of here in His physical form. The Others must be warned of the approaching Menace!

'CC come here quick! I have news that Everyone must hear!' Syx sent telepathically to His mate.

CC was soon heard galloping towards the Dragon's Keep. She came to the locked gate and skid to a stop.

"Syx what is going on? What news do You need to share? I can relay the message for You Ya know." CC said with a smile and anticipation in Her soft blue eyes.

"CC I need to get outta here! And like, NOW!!" Syx said excitedly. " I know You can relay this, but I need to get out of here, and with some of the Other Dragons! There are nefarious people coming here with Ghost ships as well. They have parchment scrolls and books that They are going to try to sell Us. They know we seek something to help One of Our Souls become physical again, and are going to tell Us that information is in the books somewhere! It is not in there!!! They want to rip Our Souls from us!!!"...

On the ship, the Wizards schemed. "With Their Souls, we will become very powerful! More than any other Wizards in the land! They are magical Beings, and Their Souls will empower Us beyond Your wildest Dreams!" The Younger Wizard said.

"Do NOT underestimate these Souls! They have proven very Effective in getting out of the most dire situations in the past! They are quick to think, and will become dangerous to Us, before You could even think it could happen!" The Older Wizard told the Young apprentice.

"Baaahhh! I fear not these Beings. They are not any more special than any other living Being!" The young fool spoke.

"Those are the words I will remember after Your death, and have departed This Realm. I tell You to be careful." The Old Wizard said as He began to chant a spell of protection for Himself.

"Why do You not include Me, or Others in Your protection spell Old Man?!" The young Wizard questioned. "Are We not important enough in Your life to also protect?"

"I have given word of warning to You that You brushed off foolishly. You are on Your own. As far as the Others here, They are in the same mind set as You, and inso being, are also on Their own..." The wise old Wizard said after completing His spell of protection...

edit on 17-2-2016 by SyxPak because: fixed spellen errrerrrrss...

edit on 17-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
HELLO ALL...AS MOST OF YOU KNOW I LOVE COCA COLA STUFF...I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU ALL..I DO HAVE LIKE A 4 FOOT CHRISTMAS TREE..THAT I GET OUT AROUND CHRISTMAS TIME...SO MY QUESTION IS..SHOULD I ONLY HAVE IT OUT AT CHRISTMAS OR ALL THE TIME...NOT SURE WHAT SYX WILL SAY ABOUT THIS ONE..LOL...ITS A WHITE TREE I BELIEVE BUT NOT SURE AS I DIDNT EVEN GET IT OUT LAST CHRISTMAS AS WE WAS MOVING..I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET SOME RED LIGHTS FOR IT...THEN IT WILL BE RED AND WHITE..LOL..I HAVE ALOT OF THINGS I PUT ON THIS TREE EVEN MY KEY CHAINS..SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD DO..THANKS ALOT...

edit on 17-2-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Gordi and Syx, loving the stories!!!!! I just love all the different styles of writing and angles to the story from everyone! So happy our story is in full bloom now. A lot of talent here in one place!!! I am inspired and proud of all of you!

Jacy and Augustus, you guys made me laugh!

Errol, hello, I look forward to more of your writing Honey! So you still remain a mystery and we have no idea how you found us or who may have led you here. You seem familiar to me as well. Must be that you just belong to this soul group as we seem to be drawn to each other somehow and end up at the shed together. It's always a wonderful thing!

new topics

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join