It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I am Ok, I think, as I wrote in another reply the pain has vanished. So I took both the Beagle and the Rottie for walks today, they were both getting cabin fever. My Beagle is a treat, he doesn't know he has a heart problem so he just races down any scent he can catch. One day he is going to keel over, but at least his last memory will be rabbit.
The big girl she has her hip thing and can't handle snow, but man did she run in pure joy jumping around me. She has never had a life.

I saw Turkey doing their "jig" a week ago. Those Toms know how to impress the girls.
It was the first time I saw a Turkey dance.

I just realized the only thing I ever really talk about in here are animals. Hmmm. They relax me I guess and .....they don't fool around, they are who they are, no pretense, they don't "fit in" they don't try. I have to learn their language if I want to get close.
Thanks for asking how I am.

edit on 7-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Bah Humbug

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I had a Tom spread his feather's in my back yard last year. He was with three females. I missed his dance. But I gotta tell ya, it was so cool. By the time I thought about the camera, he had laid it down. I grabbed the camera and of course he didn't do it again. LOL!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

No need to be intimidated... I won't bite (hard...).
Just kidding, my dear...

And yes, I love dragons. Especially in an esoteric sense...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Never apologize for instigating a smile and a laugh...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

This is close to what we are eatting now

Hope everyone is having a good evening.

Gotta tell Ya'll what I did today to my co-workers.

Tuesday is "Fat Tuesday", which in the Polish tradition. "Punski" (sp) Day

So I placed an order. The name of the recipiant is "Dixie Normous" My cousin.

I am laughing so hard. When they look at the order for Tuesday, I hope they get a giggle.

Please be nice to you Baker's. They work hard.

edit on 7-2-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

The name of the recipiant is "Dixie Normous"

What a name. It reminds me of a teacher I had. Her name was MRS. Dick. Her husband's name was Harold but nobody called him Harold, if you know what I mean

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I got all behind in here.

First a big warm welcome to CIAGypsy!! It is such a pleasure to have you here with us!

Next...Kat...Sorry you got confused with the character of Aria. It would take forever for me to back track to when she first appeared. It was BugWhisperer who introduced the character and I am only playing her character Aria while she is away as she asked me to. Aria is a winged elf and there is an evil witch who had put a spell on her so that she is now in a ghostly form. She only appears and speaks to those she trusts. Usually she remains hidden in her ghostly form so others can't detect her presence. Aria joined up with my characters and Martin's characters for a short time, we agreed to split our groups to better search for help in getting the winged elf back to herself. Martin is searching for a magic necklace and Night Star and her group are in search of ancient scrolls or tomes in a secret library they have yet to find to reverse the spell and also to fight the witch and her evil minions. I hope that helps. Now come along and make a story entry!

Wis, I was so pleased to hear that your pain is gone. Oh and...you can talk about animals all the time, they are a passion of many of our members here as you must know. I have had a passion for animals ever since I was a small child. I love hearing anyone's animal stories!

And even our imagined animals like my character Hugo here...

edit on 7-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Gordi, glad your team did well.

Kat, I'm not into sports but I'll take some of that food!

Hi Skid, how's your pain? Hope it improves soon!

Oh Wis, loved the image of the Pegasus and unicorn!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

You love dragons too?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
It's still there.

Thanks. I hope it does too.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Please accept an apology From Me as I meant no offense to anyone with the roasting CIA Agents comment. It just seemed necessary at the time! Lol!!

Ahahahaha!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
It's still there.

Thanks. I hope it does too.

I told you to go through that door! The magic should have helped at least a little!

I know...pain sucks! If I didn't have my meds, it would be unbearable. I used to cry it was so bad and could hardly function. It doesn't take all the pain away, but it sure does help! I used to hate taking meds for anything, but now I see it is sometimes a necessary evil. I even tried skipping days with the pain meds, but if it isn't always in my system, it doesn't help. There is a thread someone made about spinal problems. Seems many members are suffering with different back problems. Then we have you and Wis with the rib pain and Syx with his wing. Sheesh, we're all a mess. LOL

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Seen just a few minutes after making its station stop at Charleston. Amtrak 142 leads train number 50 east as it passes under the signals at "Turnpike" heading towards New York City. It's a journey that will take another thirteen hours and four states to complete with breakfast, lunch, or dinner along the way while the countryside zips by at 70MPH.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hi Chooch! You take some really great photos! You should try to sell some for calendars or cards or something.

Hello all my fellow Sheddites and lurkers!

We had like ten inches of snow last week and it's been snowing all day today. The back steps weren't shoveled and no path to get to the garbage barrels. I can't shovel so kicked the snow aside from the steps and waded through to get my garbage out. Then I had to very slowly and carefully, make my way down the driveway to the front of the house and up un-shoveled stairs to get to my front porch to get the mail. My Brother should be home from work soon Thank God!

I thought I would come in here and be pages behind. Well, at least Chooch showed up. What the hell are you all doing out there in the real world anyway?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
We're getting flurries here. I hope it doesn't stick.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Gimme 70 MPH for a train is haulin major ass! WOW!!!

Hi Night and everyone!

Gypsie the apology was to be nice. You know. Since We just met! LOL!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Flurries here too with bout half inch overnight...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
My mom is in Michigan. She says they're getting the lake effect stuff. I'm glad I'm not there.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

We used to get that near Chicago. Sucked!!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Hope Your brother gets that shoveled Night...

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join