It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

How Ya doing Bro? Good I hope...

Hi Night! My wing is sore still but healing I'd say. Itching so that's s good sign. Sucks having to jam pencils under this half cast to scratch in there! LOL!!
Hoping to enter a Story segment later on...
Later for now. Syx...

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
I'm okay. Still trying to get myself around. I don't feel like doing a thing. You?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Am at hosp getting an infusion of antibiotics right now. Doin mostly OK though thanx.
Whats going on with You? I saw that Night mentioned Your ribs? Wassup?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Oh that must be nice. What's going on where you need antibiotics?

I have no idea what I did to my ribs. I wrote a thread about it. They still hurt like hell.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I was a chef for 13 years.

Hay Augustus, once a Chef, all ways a chef, right?
I graduated in '99

How did you get into cannibalism? Was it just your idea of a contribution to population control?

For the faint of heart, I am only joking.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Syx I do hope you are doing well, antibiotics are nasty, eat your sour kraut.
Did you guys get online access?
Skid is your shoulder pain router cuff related. I had mine dislocated the first time when I was seventeen. A cool story if any one wants to hear it. Then I had it repaired sixteen years ago. Works well.
The lounge thing discouraged me after I read your thread, perhaps I should have it looked at.
I just hate doctors here.
It takes an hour to check in and then they only have seven minutes for you.
Hope you are well. Can you die from that condition?
Night I know Ya All is southern, I just like the sound of it, lazy welcoming. How is life?

Gordi I read that storm Henry blew back the water on a water fall on the Isle of Mull in Scotland. Was that a hoax?
I know you won't blow away but you may want to anchor the wee ones and Chrissie.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I had a long day today. I am really tired. And I have to work again tomorrow 6-2. I'm not used to working this much during the winter up here.

When I was driving home, I saw a carcass on the side of the road. Going 60mph, it looked like a coyote. As I got closer to home I realized I had forgotten to stop off at the store. So I had to turn around and go back. I was pissed.

When I got close to where I saw the carcass, I slowed down and since there was not any other cars around I pulled over to the side.
It was a female wolf.

I cried.

I am going to bed. This day sucked.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Oh this day just keeps getting better and better.

Now NK is acting out.

I can't sleep now.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

It was a female wolf.

I cried.

I am crying too, this is when they give birth and perhaps there are pups waiting for her to come home.
The coyote up here are rather large so maybe it was one of them. But they have pups now too.
I didn't know you cared for our brother wolf?
I am sorry your day has been bad.

I wish I could say some thing comforting but I can't since I think sadness is a language just as important as joy.
So just hugs and hugs.

Your pack up there has probably intermingled with mine.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Skid is your shoulder pain router cuff related.

It started out as tendinitis and bursitis but I was reading up on bursitis and found out that bursitis eventually turns into a torn rotater cuff. The original injury happened in 2003 or 2004 so I'm pretty sure they both have it.

Sure, I'd be interested in how you dislocated your shoulder.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
No, It was for sure a wolf.

I didn't get out of the truck, but I could clearly see it was a wolf.

After giving the face a good look, I went down the carcass. I was looking at the underside to see what the sex was, when I saw that it was a female, I turned my attention to the belly. It was not extended. This was a relatively fresh kill.

I did contact the DNR.
edit on 6-2-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Skid are you a mountain biker, thus the strain?

My shoulder So in my youth, actually I started riding at age five and was an accomplished equestrian when the accident occurred: I was training this lovely Oldenburg mare.
It was my own fault I had failed to warm her up and took her into a passage. A difficult and high strung discipline.
I remember it vividly.
She gazed at me, arched her back and threw me in one powerful thrust. And then she stood still looking down at me as I held the reign in my right hand. Her eyes just penetrated me and I knew what I had done and then she gently placed a hoof on my chest and jerked her head up.
She moved her hoof and lowered her head.
I never blamed her. I knew I had abused her. I led her back to the stall with my arm hanging limp. She walked completely calm and gentle.
I learned a lesson that day. I will never forget her Omalika. A grand mare.

But my shoulder dislocated five times after that until I got the nerve to have it fixed.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Amazing!
Your story took me there...with you.

You, in fact, recognized your wrongs.

So many folks do not and suffer endlessly.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Mine was caused by repetitive motion at a factory.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Awwww, poor wolf! Hope if it had pups, someone located them and is caring for them. What an awesome job that would be, taking care of little wolf pups! The only thing about rescuing such animals is that eventually you have to let them go back into the wild. I would be crying buckets!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Wow, horses are such beautiful animals! Rather large and imposing, but beautiful! Their eyes are like black liquid and mesmerizing.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

Oh this day just keeps getting better and better.

Now NK is acting out.

I can't sleep now.

Who or what is NK?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hi Syx, Skid and Bird!

We sure have some unusual names and nicknames in here. LOL

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Well I'm an unusual person. I guess it fits lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

DITTO!'
LOL

Mockingbird’s gifts include finding your sacred song, recognizing your innate abilities, using knowledge gained on the outside to heal the inside, learning through experience, curiosity, attitude, territoriality, overcoming fear, intelligence, power of song, confidence, master imitator.

marvel.com...

The birds aggressively defend their nests and surrounding areas against other birds and animals.[25] When a predator is persistent, mockingbirds that are summoned by distinct calls from neighboring territories may join the attack. Other birds may gather to watch as the mockingbirds harass the intruder. In addition to harassing domestic cats and dogs they consider a threat,[9] it is not unheard of for mockingbirds to target humans.

new topics

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join