It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you Night.

Now that I think about it, I do remember something about you playing Martins part. Ok, that really helps me out, I think I know where to go back.

I'm not ready, I am getting there. Still too much other stuff in my head.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

LOL!!!!!

That's a good one.

I went to a couple of websites to get some idea's. What was in my head was too nasty.

Sorry your not feeling well.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
I met a guy whose last name was Licky. His first name was Richard. People called him Dick. Yeah, parents should think before naming offspring.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

AHahahahah!

Here is one of the website's I went to. check these out....
www.sunnyskyz.com...

Fannie Licker LOL!!!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Night I found this little lady last night, is this one of Arias relatives.
It sounds like you will get hammered in snow, stay safe and snug.
My neighbor says spring is coming soon she gets "bumps" every year just before spring comes. She BTW shoveled and brought wood in for me today. My pile was buried under a foot of snow on top of the tarp. God Bless her.
Oh the door thing didn't work today, back to "normal".
Skid please get better.
Syx you must be doing well, you are being naughty as usual and don't go blame it on the meds.

Well at least we are all ailing together, those of us who are down, that is a comfort to me. And the healthy mates just shove us on with lovely comments and bantering.
We should have a resort, oh this is a resort. Silly me.
(why can't I insert a picture in the middle of a text?) Hmprf

I have UnIdentifiedFlyingObjects at my bird feeder. It really annoys me that I can't figure out "who" they are. I have searched every plausible site. They are sparrow sized, greenish with a distinctive yellowish stripe on the wing. HumBug.
Where is Jacy?

edit on 8-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Ach

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
Oh wow lol. I can't repeat some of my favorites.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

LOVE the winged faery photo!!!!!!

That was so kind and thoughtful of your neighbor to help you out!

Unidentified flying objects at your bird feeder? Ahahahaha! Anytime I would get stumped I would check out this book I have of common birds in the North East. I have had the book for years and I have learned so much from it! Your bird sounds lovely whatever it is. The suet I have out for my birds must be frozen solid.

Jacy must be taking care of her Mom-in-law. Maybe trying to get some rest. Maybe stressed out. Maybe...I don't know. Maybe she will pop in soon and let us know. Jacy, come out, come out wherever you are!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

AHahahahah!

Here is one of the website's I went to. check these out....
www.sunnyskyz.com...

Fannie Licker LOL!!!!!

OMG, these are hysterical!!!!!! If I were one of those people, I would have changed my name as soon as I was of legal age to do so. I mean...WTH???????

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Doctor Fun Chew was one of my favorites. I can't put the whole name or the pic of her without getting in trouble.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

OMG there were even better ones than that! Ahahahaha! I cracked up!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'll be out dancing with the faeries if anyone needs me.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Do they wear boots?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I LOVE Black Sabbath!!!!!!!! Yes, faeries wear boots and ya gotta believe me.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I met Ozzy during the blizzard of Oz tour. I was so excited and nervous. I kept asking him questions just to hear his accent. He was actually very laid back and just a lovely person. He spoke of the Holidays and looking forward to going back home to be with his family. I had a huge crush on him as a teen. LOL

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I saw something about changing text color for the story. Does it all have to be teal? How do you change color? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Testinga reply to: Skid Mark

Above the reply box you will see the second box that drops down when you click the down arrow and can choose your color that way. OR you can place open bracket[ color=Teal] then closed bracket then type your entry and use the bracket [ with a slash/ and the word color, then closed bracket]. No spaces in between.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Here I chose purple from the box with color choices
After adding your text, click ok

I wonder how much these little boxes allow you to write. Testing. Is there a limit in here? Keep going, keep writng, testing one two three. LOL

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I prefer writing in the regular space and using the brackets. I can write a lot and go back and change my sentence and stuff. I'm not technically inclined, but that works best for me.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm excited that you are interested in joining the story. You can interact with characters or lurk in the background or start your own story line. The lands are endless as are the beings and creatures that live there. The possibilities are endless. As a rule, I prefer to play my own characters and won't write someone else's part unless I am asked to. I like to see people develop their own characters and would hate to put someone's character in a place or situation that they don't wish to be in or say something that wouldn't be right for their character. I will interact with them but I won't say so and so said this or did that. Am I making any sense? Feeling a little foggy in the brain, you'll have to excuse me. LOL

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Thanks for the help. I'll add tomorrow if I can. So it can only be in teal?

new topics

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join