It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The CIA tried... This being a Magical Realm however aided in The CIA being stopped dead in their tracks.
Packs of roaming Ogres happened on the scene and destroyed The alphabet agency...
The Ogres dined on fire pit roasted CIA agents for days after...

You beat me to it. I was just thinking about making a similar reply. LOL

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That's because great minds think alike Night! LOL!
I feel bad for those Ogres though.... CIA AGENTS probably left them with a bit of indigestion! And I'm glad that I am not around to experience their gas and resulting Farts!!!

Syx...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Story continued from post above.

Aria couldn't sleep. She wandered through the walls and corridors and flew outside. She saw what had transpired between Hugo and the great white owl. She saw a tender side of him in comforting the large wolf. The ghostly winged elf was so touched and so grateful to be in the company of such beings. She knew too that somewhere out there, her other new friends were helping in whatever way they could. So many strangers coming together with such strength of character, courage, compassion and love. One day she vowed to take them to her home where the magic and beauty of her world would surely bring them joy and peace beyond their wildest dreams.

It felt good to be out in the night where the darkness made the stars shine bright. She flittered from branch to branch watching the snow fall gently all around her, glittering upon a blanketed earth, a frozen paradise. She longed for her freedom to be released of this ghostly prison she found herself in. She wanted to be herself. She couldn't even remember how long it had been, but it seemed like forever. Hugo was right...there was always hope and she held on to that. After a quick fly about, she returned to the room as the others slept unaware.

Nice entry. I'm kind of embarrassed to ask this Night. Where did Aria come from? I can't remember here entrance. If you have the page it is on I would glady go read it.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
That's me home safe and sound, they managed to get the ferries back on for a while!

The wee team did GREAT!!
Final score was 2-0 to Celtic, BUT their first goal should have been chalked off for hand-ball! and the 2nd one was a lucky, scrambled piece of poo! LOL
ALL of the TV commentators were raving about how good my wee team did, and there were only two candidates for the man-of-the-match award, and they were BOTH from my wee team!

Well done East Kilbride FC! You did us proud and gave the Big Boys a fright in the process.

G

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I'm thinking I don't care for this turn in the plot whatsoever....

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Hi CIA,

Welcome to the shed.

We will be having some snacks soon in the mean time, pull up a chair.

Pick your poison.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Just got done with the National anthem by Lady Gaga.

With the blue Angels flying over.

It's time to start eating. Enjoy. More to come.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

thank you, thank you...

I'll start off with an Amaretto Sour.... Trying to stay off the tequila and baby's blood.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Oooo....that looks amazing. Almost too cool to eat. Are those olives or grapes?

I'm a sucker for green olives...mmmm....

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

There grapes. It doesn't look like that anymore. It's getting devoured.
edit on 7-2-2016 by crappiekat because: SP

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

There grapes. It doesn't look like that anymore. It's getting devoured.

Sign of a good cook...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I have fun.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Why thank you Mockingbird

Here is a male displaying his magnificence. Just for you.
So you delve into the metaphysics of the natural world? That is a favorite approach of mine, combine it with science and the world is magic. I love Ted Andrews work, simple but to the point.
a reply to: TNMockingbird
I have honed my ability to acknowledge my own faults over the years, how else would I grow.
All though I have found that many people are uncomfortable or even become aggressive if I apologize. As if my surrender is an attack on their inequity. That I am accusing them. Baffling to me.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hello CIAGypsy

Nice to see you.
Never mind Syx he is all bark and hardly a bite, CC keeps him in line among others.

Do you prefer CIA or Gypsy?
Have fun Crappie is all ways tempting us.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Good evening to you WIS.

I was in a real funk yesterday. Talked myself into letting it all go. Having fun tonight.

We have a fishopoly game going and watching the superbowl. (I could care less about either team) and watching the "Puppy Bowl" This is my second time watching. Can't get enough.

How are you doing my friend?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hello all, a little tid bit a Pegasus and Eunicorn

Night The oddest thing happened today, perhaps it had something to do with your healing door.
I got up at five on time, but with the most terrible pain in my ribs the one I have mentioned, just like Skids.
Any way I have to get home to my animals, thinking that when they are fed and walked I will have my neighbor drive me to the ER, I couldn't handle it. I could hardly breath.
By eight the pain had v a n I s h e d. Completely.
Mind you I haven't been with out it for weeks.
I was/am so happy.
Kittie the food looks great, can I munch even though I don't watch the game? Did you do that?
How did the DNR respond to you reporting the wolf?
edit on 7-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: fiddles

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

No harm, no foul...
I just couldn't let it go by without saying something....

Most of the time, I simply go by 'CIA' or 'G'. There's actually a funny story behind my name, but I'm not at liberty to disclose it. Let's just say that I like to humorously needle certain individuals in the Intel community.

Anyway, enough about me... How have you been, my friend?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Oh, well thank you for asking. I can be a tad introverted so if someone asks how I am I'll just reply "Great" even when I am drowning.

I love your avatar, a little intimidating but very descriptive. G. yes I like that. What ever you prefer. Not intimidating in a horrid way, please don't get me wrong, Oh I have "Foot In Mouth" disease.

Do you like dragons and pixies and kitties and birds? Or do you serve them for breakfast?

I can be annoyingly silly too, sorry.
WELCOME

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome to The Shed! Make Yourself at home!
If You have been following the main Story here You know that what I wrote about the Ogres and Agents is not really part if it...
I was just having fun with what Mason had said about the agents interfering with My Poppy field....
Please accept an apology From Me as I meant no offense to anyone with the roasting CIA Agents comment. It just seemed necessary at the time! Lol!!
edit on 7-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Hi Kat! I'm Sorry You had to see that deceased Female Wolf... That would be unsettling to Me as well. I Love Wolves and have statues and pictures of them here too. My favorite before I started collecting Dragons... They just about tie for My Fav's now...

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join