It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

You know...I actually took the Highland Fling when I was a kid. I'll still do it when I've had enough brew haha! It ain't pretty!!Thanks for the pics!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
...Why did you post a picture of yourself on the internet? Ya know now it's on there for everyone to see. So I take a look and HOLY CRAP!! I realized it couldn't be me because of the clothing. So I have kept that picture to see if I ever find the person who it really is.

That always used to happen with me, until I found out all the "other" pics were of Brad Pitt.
Obviously.

edit on 10-12-2015 by Gordi The Drummer because: granma!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scully20
You know...I actually took the Highland Fling when I was a kid. I'll still do it when I've had enough brew haha! It ain't pretty!!Thanks for the pics!

Scully, there have been amazing medical advances in the last few years, maybe there's a new treatment for taking one of them flings? Sounds really awful and I hope you make a full recovery!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I'm studying History. I'm trying to be a history teacher.

Ah you know when I thought of Scotland, I thought of the movie Braveheart, Loch Ness Monster and JRR Tolkien.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Coolio, Plenty of History here!
We're knee deep in the stuff.

G

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I see you been to ATS at roughly the same time as me. What brings you here in ATS?

About to head out. I'll reply later.

I should let you know that I tend to reply in ATS a bit later due to me being busy during the weekdays.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hi guys

Just checking in during tea break hope all is well. Catch you later with luck

Cody

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I see you been to ATS at roughly the same time as me. What brings you here in ATS?....

I think I was searching for info on something conspiracy related, and found a link to ATS.
There were lots of very interesting and informative threads back then that piqued my interest in different areas...
UFO's, Aliens, Ancient Aliens, Human Pre-History, Extinctions, Celtic and Pagan History, Future Tech, even story writing and Avatar design!

I think, as the site grew in size it maybe diluted some of that quality, but there are still a few gems hidden here (like in the Shed!)
G

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
Hi guys
Just checking in during tea break hope all is well. Catch you later with luck
Cody

Tea Break?? TEA BREAK IS IT???
You'll be wanting Lunch Breaks next!

...and who's going to finish my guitar for me?

I came home at lunchtime and got landed with Christmas decorating duties! Ughh.
I did manage to create a wire'n'wood christmas tree type structure in the front garden, despite the hailstones battering down!! Turned out not 3 bad! LOL

What's for dinner?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Gordi, that guitar is awesome!!!!!!

Well, I see you found us Starwarsisreal!

OMG, Jacy, you hooked me up with a college kid in the match making thread! What...were...you...thinking?
LOL

Gordi, Told your wife about the order you put in for Santa, you know the babes in bikinis. Don't know if you'll get them so you might want to ask for something else.

Hello all my lovelies! Better hide some of those donuts and peanut butter. Looks like we have a couple of donut, peanut butter hoarders in here! The pixies can always bake more donuts, but they're still learning how to make peanut butter.

Why is Sophie sitting in the Christmas tree? HEY! She's waltzing off with the decorations! Stop you thief!

Have a great day everyone!!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Looks up. Looks again. Hey Cody! Is that snow in your avatar or do you have to get that dandruff under control again? Good to see you buddy!

While I was scrolling back I saw that horse pic again where Walkin said it reminded him of True! Ahahahaha! Gotta love that long hair!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Gordi, Told your wife about the order you put in for Santa, you know the babes in bikinis. Don't know if you'll get them so you might want to ask for something else.

The whaaat? What babes?
I wanted the Ice Fishing Auger! It's clearly ringed in red in the picture!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Hmmm...why don't I believe you?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

OMG, Jacy, you hooked me up with a college kid in the match making thread! What...were...you...thinking?
LOL

Meh, you say college kid...I say boy toy...let`s not get technical!! (Merry Christmas, hehe...)

jacy

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here's the wee wood'n'wire tree I made today!

Can't get my phone camera to focus properly in poor light
but I hope it gives you an idea of what it looks like?
G

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I finish work on Tuesday Gbro

That'll give me the evening and some of the morning to finish it off before I head to the airport to pick up my kids

Tonight I'm burning a dead pig with with equally potatoes and yorkshire puddings with gravy.

Getting really excited about seeing the kidlewinks

Cody

ETA: Just seen your scaffolding eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmm I mean tree Gordi ............. Nice work

edit on 10/12/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Looks up. Looks again. Hey Cody! Is that snow in your avatar or do you have to get that dandruff under control again? Good to see you buddy!

It's me dandruff playing up again Night, it's murder keeping my flowing locks under control

Great to see you too, all of you

Cody

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Man am I behind!!! I actually had to work today and haven’t been able to play.

Scully – Ah I so hate exams!!! So glad to have those over with! A history teacher, you go man. How awesome. I love to watch history documentaries. Right now I am watching a bunch of WWI shows. Crazy what they went through. I don’t think people are near as tough today.

Gordi – I love the Christmas tree!!! You are so very talented!!

Starwarsisreal – So glad to see the new people joining us! So what brought you here? JFK brought me here, I love to read the conspiracy stories. The Boston bombers made me register. It’s hard to keep up with the threads if you can’t ask questions.

Cody – Just picturing you with a little tea cup and saucer. HAHAHA

Night – I love that picture!! How are you? Better get some rest, young buck will wear you out! HAHAH

I will pop back by tonight. Hope that everyone is having a great day. Weather is shaping up nicely here. It is supposed to be 70 this weekend!! Woohoo!!!

edit on 12/10/2015 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Cody – Just picturing you with a little tea cup and saucer. HAHAHA

Hi Martin
LMAO
Life's about to go into fun mode here
.......................... As long as it's scotch and coke inside I don't give a monkey's bum about the vessel LOL. Besides tea cups and saucers make me look sophisticated

Cody

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hey All!
I'm using my phone as we don't have net yet here in coal valley IL yet, so this will just be a quick hello to all the new members and the regulars alike.

We are well and I hope You are All as well...

Will prob be back near Chicago in the next day or two...

Till then carry on in all manner of Shed Silliness!!!
Syx...

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join