It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Well, I shall be on the Ale tonight, in the proud tradition of my forefathers!

Hoist, tilt, swallow.

... DDIG!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What a flippin' mess in here!! Sparkles and faerie dust everywhere...bodies passed out...wine glasses still in hand...and Sophie's curled up in a nest of pixies!!

Jane was here...I smell a *flitpoof*, hehe.....
Gordi was here...with his huge kelpies (DDIG!!!!)

Night Star was here, and hasn't seen that I matched her up in a thread of matchmaking a'la Augustus...lol...
Martin was here, being far too polite and saying "hello" individually...to everybody...my, some of us have gotten lazy!

Crappiekat is using big words I don't understand...
TrueBrit...playing with the washing machine...? Could be drunk...could be just curious....

Scully's in da house! Welcome welcome!!
Did ya bring Mulder? No? No X-Files fans here? (I'm a nerd maybe)

Everyone else is incapacitated.
Now, where did I hide those donuts?

jacy

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

....Now, where did I hide those donuts?

jacy

I've checked the Cat, but No Luck yet!

G

PS - Can you guess what I'm doing? (It involves Aberlour!)

edit on 9-12-2015 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add a PS

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
OK, this is totally your fault. We expect a story after each of your excursions now

a reply to: jacygirl
It seems someone has cleaned our mess. Gotta go find more sparkles. Oh and I’ve got Sangria with apples and strawberries. And if you prefer a mixed drink the fairies have made dandelion straws!
Oh we get to play match maker???? And your pick is PERFECT!!!!!!

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
You know, we are a group that seems to understand the wonderful “spirts” in our lives perfectly. Is it bad if we always seem to be either drinking in The Shed, or talking about drinking?

OK, so I went to pick up my new lights. I got lucky and was able to get 2 sets (although I really NEED 4). THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!! The picture really does not do them justice. And they move. It looks like there is a moving kaleidoscope on my house!!!

***And since these go directly at the house. They are plane friendly!! I didn't even know that was such a problem!

edit on 12/9/2015 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Kelpies yes.

Gordi Ah yes the mighty Clydesdale. Scotland was on my bucket list, shamefully I must say that I can't claim to have been to Scotland as I barely set foot there when we ported for less than a day.
I did shed a tear as the coast came towards us and I jumped ashore as soon as the gang way was down.
But I wish I could have hiked the mountains at sat in pubs listening to the gentle voices.

This one reminds me of TrueBrit

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

You'll need someone to nominate you, then we'll need a seconder.
You'll have to provide three written references.
Then we'll have to have a meeting, and then a blind vote and then a count and then.....

I have all ways wanted to say this to some one. " You are such an Ars" (Does this clash with the T&C's it was said in the most friendly manner) HeHe.

Scully20 Welcome. I am new here too and terribly shy. This it is the most lovely place on The Mother Ship. It is the equivalent of the VIP lounge at airports, you know the doors that say "Only Members" or something like that.
Oh this makes me wonder, is it a gender thing. Members. Sorry I am rambling.
Martin We need a porch for the Christmas celebration, can we use yours?

edit on 9-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: Fuddle Muffin

edit on 9-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: fiddles

edit on 9-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: just stuff

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Here are some "Little Folk" who may want to join the fun

together with the pixies fairies and elves.

They are very fond of animals, kind hearted people and good food. Cookies will appease them.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

It took me days to dig out this picture.

originally posted by: crappiekat

This was my first boat back in '92

You must have some great stories.
I didn't even know those opportunities were available for women.
What kind of work did you do?
I have to say.... when I think of Sailor in the Merchant Marines, I think of a big boned Danish women,

Yes there are tails probably boring to "land crabs" and such, but those years molded me. No I am a tiny thing with a terrible temper. I knew how to stand my ground. On board or on shore.
I was a cook/chef. In the Danish Merchant Marine we had officers rank. And no one crossed the line with an officer.
It doesn't work that way on shore. I loved the rank and file. Yes Captain, No Captain.
Here every one are buddies. Or want to be, every one wants to be equal, I don't understand it very well. there has to be a top dog, some one in charge. Orders are orders, unless they endanger the crew.
I have stopped two ships from leaving port due to danger and abandoned ship once because the Captain was insane. He lost the cargo.
It made me very independent which is detrimental to survival on a job in the US.
Oh just rambling.

Where is every one?

edit on 9-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: Oh bugger

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
I would love to have hours to just sit in front of the fire and listen to your stories. The pictures paint a beautiful picture!!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Why do I miss all the good stuff? You people crack me up!

Jacy, what's with the match making? Now I have to go digging and find out what happened! LOL

Had a busy day with my Sister today. We finally got to sort through all of Mom's jewelry and we both got exactly what we wanted and put things aside for the grandkids. Had a lovely lunch at a wonderful restaurant and finally got to spend time with her alone. YAY!

Oh welcome Scully! So happy to have another new person join us in our magical and fun place here!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Yay, I'm not alone in being anxious for the new X-Files season to start up!!!

I've been a bit busy on my end, so I haven't had a lot of time to stop. Work is getting busier, and I've been having a lot of personal problems lately, so pardon my lack of holiday cheer.

-foss

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera
Foss! Hey honey, how are you? Are you at least resting better? I sure hope so.

I too am sooooo excited about the x-files. I even pulled out the old DVDs and have been re-watching them. Next month guys--Jan 24 2016!!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
OMG Jacy! That thread is a riot! LOL

Hi Foss and Martin, I LOVE the X files and can't wait either!!!!!!

Foss, A lot of us have personal problems of one kind or another so you're not alone! HUGS! When you're down, go buy jewelry or a fish or a plant or clothes...oh wait, that's what I do. Um...you can always concentrate on that music of yours and hang out with us in here. The place is hopping lately, like a nonstop party. Or get some chocolate or ice cream, that always helps. Always!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Mind if I chime in? I'll try my best to post whenever I can.

By the way I'm new to this so be patient with me please.

I'm at a bit lost on starting.
edit on 9-12-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Hey star!
Welcome home.

Pull up a chair by the fire.
You can leave all your cares and worries behind the door next to mine!

Coffee is on the stove, beer is in the fridge... we're still trying to find the leftover mini-donuts I think, but there's usually something deeee-lish to eat around here.

How are things with you?

G

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

You'll need someone to nominate you, then we'll need a seconder.
You'll have to provide three written references.
Then we'll have to have a meeting, and then a blind vote and then a count and then.....

I have all ways wanted to say this to some one. " You are such an Ars" (Does this clash with the T&C's it was said in the most friendly manner) HeHe....

I very rarely actually Laugh Out Loud at posts, but You Got Me with that one!!! Thank You!!

AND - No Excuses!! Get Your Ars Back Over Here!!! The Hills are calling..... LOL

G

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hello Gordi,

As of this time, I'm about to go to bed but so far I finished my final exam for my quarter in college (or Uni if your Aussie)

and how are you?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Well, I couldn't sleep, I get up and I think I hear a noise. I go out into the family area and I see this.

You two look nice and comfy. Here is some Hot chocolate for you two.

Doesn't look like like your going to get much studying done tonight. LOL!!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Hi foss,

Sorry to hear your having problems. I hope your health is good.

Sometimes staying busy is a good thing.

Fishing always helps me get rid of the blues.

edit on 10-12-2015 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Scully20

Hi Scully. You popped in when I was out shopping.

Well since I am up, I have made coffee and hot water for tea.

Hope everyone has a good day. I am going back to sleep for a while.

Hey Jacy, Next time you decide to hook one of us up, can you give a heads up. There was no time to go out and get more donuts.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Good morning to all....thank you thank you for all the lovely welcomes. Already I'm feeling part of the group.there was certainly lots of chit chat and action going on around here yesterday...it was a good day to hop on board. I'm a big X files fan here (always had a crush on Mulder) and can't wait for the new show!

So a wee introduction of myself since I've never actually done that...like I said, Canadian, mom of 4, grandma of 2, retired a few years now and have been enjoying some travelling with hubby! Normally I'm a super shy introvert so this posting is unusual for me...you people obviously have me feeling brave

Enjoying all the lovely pics today!

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join