It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hi Kat!

Hi True! Isn't it late for you across the pond? Good to see you!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It was only 1:25 when I read your last post, but I was entirely too tired to respond, and aside from that, a fantastic squally rain storm had just blown in from the west at the time. The sound of its furious passage across the land dragged me from my bed, to my window. There I spent several minutes with my nose pressed against the glass, watching torrents of water smash themselves to ruin against the road below.

It was a very nice thing to see, just before going to sleep!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Hello to You and ALL Shed Inhabitants!!!

Night that was an Awesome Video!!! Thank for posting it!!!!!!

I am using my phone as my computer is over three hours drive from here back near Chicago in our other place. Still moving our stuff here to Coal Valley, Illinois. So my contributions here will be temporily shortened.

I have missed You ALL lately, and landed Myself back into the Hospital. My initials of M. D. Sure have been correlating My life as of late! LOL!!!

A minor stroke put me into the emergency room two days ago. Tests were ran and an inconclusive result transpired...

So they are calling what happened a mini stroke...

This Dragon will continue to Fly for a long time to come it seems!

Hmmm, I guess I need to make a few changes to My life though, to remain airborn!!!...

edit on 4-12-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Be careful then, my scaled friend, that you do not unwisely blunder into a bath of gold.

The weight will bring you down!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Mike!
I'm just going to say what's on my mind...

LISTEN.

LISTEN to your body.
If It's giving you a (not so) subtle poke in the ribs... you have to take heed!
Ease back on the throttle a little bit, nice and easy.

If something needs tweaking, TWEAK IT! LOL
If something needs rested, REST IT!

Take care of yourself, we NEED you to look after and protect the shed!

G

PS - HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!
We Made it through another week! YAY!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hello True, Syx and Gordi!

Did you get any cool thunder and lightening with that rain storm True?

OMG, Syx, stay well my friend. We need you for a long time to come yet!

Since it's almost here...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Dear Kitty, please don't apologize. Please. I am not offended.
I have learned, and that is one reason I stay away from on-line activity, that it is very easy to misunderstand each other in cyber space. (ATS is my only exception)

The real world is well, real.

So sorry I made you feel bad.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Oh No, Please be well and take care of your self.
I assume dragons have special powers to heal. Well because you are special.
Prayers are on the way.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

When I read your posts I all ways hear Humphrey from " Yes Minister", he has the most intriguing phonetics. I do hope it doesn't offend you.

a reply to: TrueBrit
Describe "Boxing Day".
My Christmas celebration starts December 1st. and goes through the first week in January. A month or so of festivities is called for at least once a year. So the exact "day" doesn't matter as much as the heart behind it.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thank you.

I can be sitting here at my computer having a good conversation and WHAM!!! Life grabs me around the neck, and drags me away. LOL!!!

I am very busy, and I don't get alot of time to sit down and be on the computer alot. I have been paying a great deal of time reading about these horrible things that are going on.

I am not one who is trying to figure it out. I just want to know if we are safe.

HEY GUY'S, Has anyone else been having problems with ATS? It's been kinda acting goofy for me.
edit on 4-12-2015 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here is a Danish "nisse" a Farm Nisse to be exact, there are many types and they are very active during the Christmas month.

They demand rice porridge and a sweet beer called "Nisse Ol" nisse beer.

You said if you should disappear. The only thing that really makes me anxious is loosing people. SO just stick around for many years to come when we are older and more grey ATSers.
We need a front porch for the old farts.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

A Farm Nisse, how cool! I have never heard of such a thing. Do tell us more!

I'll get the magical creatures in here to start building that porch for us. I would love a porch with some rocking chairs and little tables to set our beverages and sweets upon. Oh and a basket full of good books.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Yes Kat, been having trouble on the site all day.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
We are safe. I believe you and I occupy the same state. I doubt " the Turrist" are going to challenge the Mighty Upper Midwest. Too cold, too many mosquitoes, to many ticks, too many bears (22.000) to many "I'm not gonna take your crap" people.
The only thing that scares me is ignorance, self justification, wide spread superiority complex (must be a virus) and really bad food. All those damn carbs in restaurants. And it is sooo sweet, what is up with the sugar addiction.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Oh my Syx!!!

Dang Dude!

Your too young for this stuff. I think for now you should be grounded. And while you are resting, you should be working with the little dragons, and teaching them your great skills. Too fly so grand as you do. It takes great strength and determination. We all know you have great strength to get through your tribulations.

Prayers coming your way.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Here we go, if anyone is interested.

www.trollshop.net...

I think I remember this story from my younger years.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Oh My!! LOL!!!!!

Yea we are definity in the same area.

What is it with the sugar???? LOL!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hay Crappie I know that song by heart in Danish. It is so much fun.
Nisser are very real. Some people refer to them as Gnomes. They do not like the term.

Good Night to all

and to all a good night.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Thanks Kat and Walkin for the Nisse info!!

Love the images Walkin!

Have to get ready to go and get groceries. Have my Aunt coming over later to take some things from Mom's apartment.

Looks like the house will be sold and Mark and I will have to find somewhere else to go that goes by our income. Hopefully we can wait until Spring. Devastated losing Mom and now having to face losing my wonderful apartment too. So damned sad!

Hope to come back in here later today and hopefully in a better mood. Look after the faeries and pixies and dragons and other magical beings in here for me while I'm away.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Night so sorry to see the forced moving situation. Apply for section 8, then you will only have to pay a very small percentage of rent, ifa landlord will accept it. Section 8 will pay the balance, most of, the rent...

Thank you all for the concerned comments!!!...

I would've written to each one of you, but this phone usage is enough to stress me enough to end up back on abed with tubes sticking out from several places on my wings!!!!!!!!!!!!... Syx...
edit on 5-12-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join