It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hello lovely ladies! I have a fiber optic tree, you plug it in and it changes colors as it blinks. It's not tiny, but small, so I put it on a table in the living room so it looks bigger. I put an antique reproduction doll in front of it and a teddy bear with a red velvet bow is sitting under the branches. On the floor, all around the table are gifts. I have big vases of silk Christmas flowers and pinecones and a feathered red bird sitting in a snow frosted nest in a couple of rooms and many other decorations throughout the house. I have two big gorgeous porcelain angels. One reminds me of a woodland faery with long wavy white hair. That one I have set behind glass with wooden branches and a little pot with a silk leafy plant and a candy cane and I strung little white lights in there. So enchanting!

Oh and I had a couple of drinks today myself. Fell asleep not long after I got home. LOL

If you girls want an easy Christmas craft that smells great...get one of those styrofoam balls, use a glue gun and add green moss, small pieces of cinnamon sticks and cloves, maybe some rose petals and lavender flowers. Decorate with a pretty bow and maybe a little bird to sit on top. Don't forget to add a loop for hanging if you are making them as an ornament to hang. People love them as gifts and you can place some around the house or on your tree. You could also use an apple and poke it with whole cloves and roll in ground cinnamon, orange peel pieces and pieces of cinnamon sticks.
edit on 26-11-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Forgot to add that I have also filled those pretty wispy organza bags with the scented material too. You can close the bag with a pretty ribbon and a little jingle bell tied in. You can tie in one of those mini candy canes too. I swear all my gifts have those jingle bells tied into the bows this year. LOL
edit on 26-11-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Oh Yes "Fiber Optic's, got some of that too. Love it. Have a little one that I put in the work room this year.

Been spending alot of time in there, so I figured, "What the Heck" It actually really makes more cozy in there.

Night I love the idea's you mentioned. Nice little gifts. Just what I need this year. Thanks, I'll let you know if I give any of them a try.

All right guy's they just got done with the National Anthem. It's time for some Football. GO PA.. BEA.. PAC.. BEAR. Oh heck, I don't care who wins. Hope it gonna be a good game.

edit on 26-11-2015 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hi Kat! Hi Sheddites!

Hope everyone is doing well!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night and everyone else! Hope You are ALL well today!!! Have a good one!!!

"I Can't believe I ate the whole thing!"...

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hay Night I think this little fellow goes with your happy Hamsters.

Guess I'll share a little since this is such a nice place.
I am one happy camper. My giant surrogate "puppy" had her third class today. She is six years old and has never been socialized or trained. She has lived in a back yard.
I secretly enrolled her in a "rehab" class, the owner doesn't want her trained walked or well any thing. I am her 24-7 caretaker.
She is amazing. She greats every one kindly, takes treats from little kids as gentle as a butterfly, sniffs other dogs very politely, thinks cats are cool, responds to every thing new with calm curiosity almost indifference.
This should be in the pet forum but every one here shares so I thought hay.....Hope it isn't removed.

Night your place sounds so cozy can I spend Christmas with you or perhaps you could give us guided tours?
edit on 27-11-2015 by WalkInSilence because: fiddles

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Hello everyone!

You put a smile on my face True, short and sweet, like entering a pub.
So Hello and nice to see you around.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here's one for the Ladies. Maybe it should be called "The Shed Hair"? LOL!!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well, today was a bit of a bummer - Seeing as it rained all day, I kind of just went driving around for a bit. Didn't really participate in the Black Friday mess, and seeing as there wasn't a lot to do I graduated from beginner's drinking school to intermediate.

It is nice though having a couple days off from work, and still having a couple more days left before having to go back.

-foss

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Hey Foss! Yah it was wet and cold here today. Sucked!

Do I see correctly that you are not a tea todeler anymore? Well since You are feeding Your liver booze now, may I ask what you have indulged in? Wines, Beer, Harder stuff? No need to answer if You don't want to bud... Just curious, as are Most Dragons... LOL!!!

edit on 27-11-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Sure, I can say what I've been getting into - The last couple months or so I was testing out my German heritage by seeing what my limit was: Started out with the lower percentage ales and beers from up here. Well, I got brave and went for whiskey tonight, and apart from the fact it tasted like cough syrup, it wasn't the worst thing I've had.

Some of those IPA's though, bleh - The last few I tried tasted fine until I got the aftertaste.

I haven't been going like a college kid either - One bottle per long night on the weekends (IE: Friday night and Saturday Night), or one lower-percentage sometime during the week if I had a really rough day. I find it a bit scary that buying a bottle is almost cheaper than buying a pop in some cases.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I enter EVERYWHERE as if I was entering a pub. It's mostly muscle memory and reflexes these days

I do hope that you are well!

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Cold and bleak! Snow, wind and rain.

Nope!

A bushfire destroyed 90 homes and a huge tract of cropland in the past few days here in SA.

And Hi to everyone.

P

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

a reply to: WalkInSilence
I enter EVERYWHERE as if I was entering a pub. It's mostly muscle memory and reflexes these days

I do hope that you are well!

Mine's a Pint Pete!

Have things settled down a bit bro?

G

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Wow, the place is hopping today! That's what I like to see!

Walkin, your surrogate puppy sounds awesome! Do you have any pics?

Loved your image! I used to use it at one time and then I replaced some images with others.

Sure, you can spend Christmas with me. LOL

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!! Man, do I miss you! So happy to see you again!

Syx, always love the dragon images!!!!

Pheonix, sorry to hear about the bushfires, that's scary and so sad!!!! Stay safe my friend! hugs!

Foss, don't drink too much little buddy! I had a couple of black Russians on Thanksgiving and they gave you a lot in the glass. LOL I can't drink a lot anymore because of all the meds I'm on, but I got a good buzz. LOL

Hiya Gordi! Hows the band doing???

I'll try to get back to our story one of these days. Been too stressed and busy lately, but the story shall go on.

edit on 28-11-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Things have indeed calmed down.

On the other hand, I found out yesterday that a very good friend of mine has tumours on her stomach lining, and large intestine, and thus far we have no idea what manner of tumour they might be. So on balance, everything is still covered in a thick layer of dung, it's just that the dung has changed in consistency.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

YEAAAAAA, True is in the house.

Hey Sweet One, you have been in my prayers.

With age comes wisdom. It seems you are in a learning time of your life.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Things have indeed calmed down.

On the other hand, I found out yesterday that a very good friend of mine has tumours on her stomach lining, and large intestine, and thus far we have no idea what manner of tumour they might be. So on balance, everything is still covered in a thick layer of dung, it's just that the dung has changed in consistency.

I'll pray for your friend True. Please keep us posted with updates.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
A little bird tells me...

It's Jacy's Birthday? (Says so on FB anyway??)

So, I posted this to her FB page...

Some might say, inside her head, it can be rather "spacey"
and as she gets a little older, she isn't quite so pacey.
Her music's getting mellower, her outfit's not so racey.
But we all love her as she is, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACY!!

So, if it IS Jacey's birthday.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
If not.... Please copy and paste this post into your birthday pages!!! ROFL

G
edit on 29-11-2015 by Gordi The Drummer because: spacing

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join