It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Andy Murray and Team GB just blew Belgium off the court to WIN the Davis Cup Tennis!

Well Done Team GB = Davis Cup Tennis WORLD CHAMPIONS 2015.

BigG

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Since 1936.

www.theguardian.com...

Pretty impressive.

WOO HOO!!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Jacy if you are lurking, Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hello My Lovlies!

Lazy Sunday afternoon poking around the internet and dreading my up-coming doctor's appointment on Tuesday.
Fish and turtle tanks all clean and animals all fed and happy. Had some kitty kisses and cuddles. Stuck some candy canes into some plants.
Craving chocolate or pistachio ice cream, neither of which I have. Think I'll go find a good movie to watch. How is everyone today????

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hi Shedders!!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hello oh mighty winged one!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

LOL! Hi! There are some Christmas Dragons on My Thread Night!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

LOL, I know, I just went there. Love them!!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

LOL That! Just saw that You were there... LOL!!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This was sent to Me from CC. Has a LOT of F Bombs, so Fair Warning!!!
Reminded Me of Gordy!! LMAO!!!

edit on 29-11-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Hahahaha! I've seen that before, but forgot about it!

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Happy St Andrew's day Gbro

Have a great one.........Hi guys have an awesome day

Cody

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Thanks Cody!

HAPPY St ANDREWS DAY!

(Patron Saint of Scotland!)

PS - We're changing it to Saint Andy's Day in honour of Andy Murray!!! LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hello all!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Somehow I survived the family.
and it only took a little liquor to do it. HAHAHA just kidding.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Hello all!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Somehow I survived the family.
and it only took a little liquor to do it. HAHAHA just kidding.

Hahahaha! Love it!

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hello Everyone! I feel like a spitting mad cat here just knowing I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'd rather put a pillow over my head and hide somewhere than to have to go!

Speaking of cats...Kya doesn't usually jump on the table, but if he really, really wants attention, he will jump up, stand right in front of the computer, stare me in the face with his nose touching mine and demand his attention. LOL Needless to say, he got his cuddles and kisses.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Hey Night,

I love kitty kisses and hugs. I get them once in while too. And I love them. It's like my Baby girl Zoe, knows when it's time to distract me. Sometimes I get pissy with her and tell her to leave me alone. Then when she won't stop, she just warms my heart. And I have to give in.

Well shed folk, I have three day's off. This is the time of year here, that life slows down. It will be alittle busy for Christmas, but other than that, it's almost like a Hibernating time up here. There are lots of things to do, however everyone slows down. I like it, but I still have that busy mind and body. I have been told, it will take a few years to really get into the sink of things.

So here I sit, my house is clean, the winter decorations are up, along with the Christmas decorations. I put up the Manger the other nite. I started to wrap presents tonight. Haven't seen some of the gifts I have gotten thru out the year in a while. I completly forgot I purchased a gift for my son back in June. I was so happy to see it. (Good job MOM). I know it will be very appreciated.

I'm not gonna make cookies until the week of Christmas. ( I make soooooo many at work, I'm not really excited about doing it at home.)

I will be doing some volunteering this year. I have signed up to help serve dinners on Christmas eve, and on Christmas day I will be helping some of our older community get around at church.

I love this time of year.
I hope everyone here in the shed has a magical and fabulous Holiday season.

I'll be lurking around.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hi Kat! Glad that you have a few days off for yourself and that your home is all decorated and ready for the holidays. I think it's wonderful that you will be donating your time to help others on Christmas! So thoughtful and loving, our little Angel.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Night just imagine you are this kitty when you enter the doctors office, OK?

I love this place it takes me so long to read up on all the replies that I don't have time to write anything. Fabulous place.

The Castle. Many years ago I was a postulant to the Cistercians of the strict observance. The convent was in conjunction with this castle. We the postulants lived in the castle apart from the nuns whilst contemplating our commitment. We would participate in all aspect of their lives other then residing with them.
To me it was a magical place and one of the very few regrets I have that I did not join.
The building dates back to 1599, not very old but settlement as an estate can be traced to 1388.
It was, shall we say, interesting to experience the "other worldly" activity.
Mostly I was just alarmed by my breathing challenging my self to walk in the dark down winding massive oak stairs on my way to Matins. On the cobble stones across the bridge that spanned the mote.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

LOL!!!

I am not an angel, it's just what we do. We help our community. Were all in this together. We all need help. I believe in giving year round. I just don't talk about it much.

I think that sometimes, we don't realize what little things matter to others.

Sometimes only a friendly smile can make a persons day.

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join