It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

NIght. Now You know that as a Dragon I am a crafty soul. I can open any locks set before Me, (By melting them!) so that will do no good, as far as trying to keep me in that Keep! LOL!! I appreciate You wanting me to stay on the ground, but part of My healing is that I exercise that wing as much as I can. I won't over do it, so do not fret My Little Elven Friend! LOL!! I do appreciate Your concern, but it is what it is! LOL!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordy Bro...
I agree that here in the Thread that a disclaimer would be a good idea... Letting readers know what they are about to embark on is a good idea...

A Thread of the finished Book would be great to see here!!!

As far as one person doing an edit: I don't think that would be good. It is and has been put together 'on the fly', so to speak, and that adds to it's charm... This story has been put together by several different people, and in the finished product, one that has all of our input's as they were written, it will show as just that.

There may be some areas that are a bit out of sequence, but I don't think that overall that would ruin the reding experience for anyone who had sat down to read it all, from start to finish... If there will even be a finish... (I hate to think this will end!!!!!!)

Well that's my 2 cents, for what they are worth... Syx...

ETA: Gotta fly for a while. Back after a bit...

edit on 24-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I haven't forgotten about you all!!

sorry, a lot of personal stuff has been coming up in my life that i've had to deal with, so my story got halted... but now im slowly getting back into it so i should have it posted soon!!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks Mike,
Yeah I think we're in total agreement there.
The only time I would recommend editing, would be where the entry is absolutely glaringly out of place, context or sequence, and even then I'd only recommend that the original author tweaked it a little to get it more in line?

G

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I don't have many entries but thought I would give my thoughts.

I think that the way you are doing is the best way possible. I think that this story has been written in a crazy story line and trying to read it any other way would not do it true justice.

Darth - Hey Hun!

Syx - How are the infusions going? Doing any better?

Hello to everyone I missed!! I hope everyone is having a great day!!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime
a reply to: Martin75

HiYa Darth! Good to see You back here! Hope your 'personal stuff' is going your way!
And Yes, it will be nice to see a story entry from You, as soon as You are able to do that!
Remember, we are all here to help you with, whatever it may be, that you would want some help with!!

Gordy Bro! You're welcome and I agree here too that the original author,
would be the one who should do an edit of sorts, with a tweeking of their material! ...

Jessie The infusions are going well! I still have some odd discharge from my wound, but am hoping that in the next week, when the infusions are done, that it will have stopped oozing...
edit on 24-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Gordi, I think making a separate thread with the entire story is a great idea! An e-book would require editing and give you a hell of a lot more work and you would have to chase down each and every poster for permission and whatever. So...yeah, go with the new thread and leave it as quirky and chaotic and wonderful as it is. That thread can leave a link to the continuing story here at the shed 3!

Hello to Chooch the train man!

Hiya Darth Darling! Sorry you've had personal things going on and glad you are back with us!

Hi Jess!

Ok, Ok Syx you are free to fly! Just proceed with caution. LOL
edit on 24-9-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Thanks Jessie,
Much appreciated!

G

Yeah Lorraine,
I like the sound of a Shed Story Thread too.
It's going to take me AGES to pull it all together so please bear with me for a while!
I'm also away for a few days from tomorrow, so won't get much done.
G
edit on 24-9-2015 by Gordi The Drummer because: To incorporate 2nd reply

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Totally lost LOL

OK not sure how..... but I was thinking maybe introducing Martin (do I bring in Jala and/or other characters?) to the journey in the next story entry somehow. This will be the first time the stories have actually worked together so you guys will have to lead me along.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It is up to you how you wish to proceed Jess.

I'm going to get rid of the woodland boy character Garren. I won't have him killed or anything, but I have enough characters to look after and he isn't a major character or anything. I can have my dragon Storm take off for a while and just stick with Pesky the pixie (love her!) Wolf (he's always been by Night's side), Hugo the winged wildcat (he's interesting) and of course our new baby dragon named Sky. I kept bringing in characters when I was off on my own story line and it was boring so I needed to add them, but with our group growing the woodland boy and Storm aren't really needed. I'll have Storm the dragon take off on some mission of his own and just make appearances in times of great need. They just aren't necessary for me and will make things easier for me.

This is going to be quite a challenge and interesting and fun for all of us now that we will all come together in our journey.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I was thinking of having Martin stay while Jala and the others are available if needed later, you know maybe a "phone call" away.....LOL

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Hi Jessie! I have some characters I haven't used in ages. If You want to Click HERE, You will find a Story of them. After that Story was written, I had used them in this Story too! (On page two of that Thread there is a part 2 to the Story there. About four posts down that second page...)

It was fun to have them around for a while, then they just sort of went away...

They are still alive and kickin' though! Just waiting for Me to bring them back into this Story!! MAybe down the road a little ways I will have 'em back!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Morning shedfolks,

It's a big holiday weekend here in sunny Scotland, and I'm OFF work today AND Monday!
So, we're heading down to the Holiday Flat...
This is the weekend when everyone decorates their houses/flats/gardens/windows etc. down there.
(It's a kind of "end of the holiday season" celebration.)
We WON best flat last year for our SPACE PIRATES themed display.

The previous year I transformed our flat's front door into Dr Who's Tardis and had a full size Dalek in the doorway!!

This year??? I'm going for an "underwater" theme, mimicking what you might find on the sandy sea-bed under the harbour there!
Wish me luck? and watch this space! LOL

Have a great weekend!

BigG
edit on 25-9-2015 by Gordi The Drummer because: to fix video links

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Best of Good luck Gordy!

Good morning Shed! Hope today goes well for You ALL!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
* Pokes head in ... wishes nothing but the best - for the lot of you !!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Thanx Man! Same goes for You!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Good morning my Lovlies!

Gordi, you always have so much fun! Keep us posted on your holiday adventures!

Hello Martin, Syx, Timely and whoever pops in!!!

Man, yesterday I lost internet connection and was so lost. I told Mark I didn't know what to do with myself. LOL He tried fixing it on our end, but had to call our provider in the morning and here I am thank God!

Lovely cool, comfortable day here! Yay!

Have a beautiful day my friends!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Hiya Night! Had to *flit-poof* by and say thanks for the Birthday wishes! I do appreciate it.

Also a BIG shout out to all the other Shedders. I do think of y'all and ghost hereabouts occasionally. But back to the tasks at hand since I have moved, not only realms, but also States and my tasks here in RL are pretty daunting at the moment. But fun as well.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

OMG, It's Dawg!!!!!!!! I miss you sooooo much!

Where did you move to and how is t going? Hope you come back to answer.

HUGS!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex
Sorry I missed Night's bday thread. Happy Birthday!! I hope it's great. It sounds like you have been busy...in a good way.

I love when our friends step out of the forest to say hello!

Hello everyone. I hope everyone had a great day and has a great weekend! !
Paul said thanks for all of the bday wishes. We are going to try and celebrate this weekend.
Gordi - bring back lots of pictures! ! Good luck!

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join