It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Thank You so Very Much For relaying Our Messages!!...
I speak for Us All here when I say, You Are Appreciated!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Good Morning EveryOne!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
So this is essentially a "play-by-post" roleplay or similar to one? I'm more than excited to see such a thing here! Actually, I was going to ask around because writing has always been a hobby of mine. How exactly do I enter the story? I'm used to the style where you input a character biography and it is looked over and accepted by the game-masters to ensure it keeps true to "lore". And is it just free for all in terms of what is written or can you interact with other characters and happenings within this "world"?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Chimney

Around here you just jump in feet first and go for it.

P

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Hello And Welcome to The Shed!!! I am Syx!! Nice to meet You! Won't You come in and have some coffee from Our neverending Pot, or a beverage of Your Choice! We have absolutely everything here!!!

Quick rundown of The Shed... A Story , "The Shed", (FOUND HERE BY CLICKING THIS), was written a while back with some characters in it that had met in another thread here. The Shed was an actual Structure, Shed, that once opened, had in it Rooms Galore! And Hallways that went on forever!! There were The Souls there that had found their way to The Shed Realm. People here at ATS who had written an entry showing how they found the Shed. May be a good way to start for You? The Souls were there and began adventures, Treasure Hunts, Battles with Demons etc..., and other silly wanderings too!

So drop in something with Your Character of Choice! We have Elves, Fairies, Wolves, Me, A Dragon and My Wife CCBears a Polar Bear and Our OffSpring Bragons(Combination Polar Bear and Dragon) and many other Characters!

Perhaps have a read of The original Shed Story to get a feel for what You are about to embark upon! Here we Write in to the story, somethimes mirroring our lives in it, and share our lives in chats... So have at it!!! Can't wait to see what You come up with!! U2U Me or ask in here to Me or anyone for answers to any questions You maye have... Please stay within the T and C's here at ATS so we can continue this forever!! This is the Third Thread on this awesome Story!!! Over 800 pages!!!!!!

Here's My First entry to The Shed, and the first Story I wrote here at ATS, if You'd care to have a read of it to show You how I found The Shed... (CLICK HERE)...

Syx...
edit on 2-10-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2
Thank you so much for delivery Night’s message. Please let her know how much she is missed. The Shed light’s always dim when her sparkling energy isn’t with us.

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Gordi – Your pictures are always so beautiful! I say we have a Shed fieldtrip, everyone to Gordis!!!!

a reply to: crappiekat
Morning Crappie – Hope everyone is well your way.

a reply to: SyxPak
Hey Syx – How is the elbow coming? Doing better? Are you almost done with the dreaded infusions?

Chimney - Welcome to The Shed! We love to have new friends drop by! We would love to have additions to our stories. I'm kinda new to The Shed world myself but others will be along to assist if you need. Otherwise just jump right in.

a reply to: pheonix358
Hey Pheonix, hope life is treating you well.

Hello to everyone!! I hope that everyone has a great day and weekend. We are bracing for all the rain that Hurricane Joequin is supposed to be dumping down on us.

edit on 10/2/2015 by Martin75 because: fixing my horrible grammer

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Gordi – Your pictures are always so beautiful! I say we have a Shed fieldtrip, everyone to Gordis!!!!

LOL - What... AGAIN????

Did you not read about our "Gathering" Jessie??

LINK to The Gathering thread.

Ahhhh that was fun!

BigG

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chimney
So this is essentially a "play-by-post" roleplay or similar to one? I'm more than excited to see such a thing here! Actually, I was going to ask around because writing has always been a hobby of mine. How exactly do I enter the story? I'm used to the style where you input a character biography and it is looked over and accepted by the game-masters to ensure it keeps true to "lore". And is it just free for all in terms of what is written or can you interact with other characters and happenings within this "world"?

Hi Chim!
Welcome aboard the Shed!

I posted a useful "introduction to the shed" recently. It might help give you a feel for the history of how it all started and how to just jump right in!
HERE'S A LINK to that POST

We're looking forward to seeing you join in the shenanigans!

Well folks, I'm getting a bit stir crazy here, so I'm going to jump in the Rainbow Campervan and head off into the wild blue yonder..... somewhere! (Haven't decided yet) So I may not be online over the weekend.

Be good! Take care of the shed, feed the Gerbils, and could someone muck out after TommyBoy the Moose?
Cheers!
BigG

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Hello to everyone!! I hope that everyone has a great day and weekend. We are bracing for all the rain that Hurricane Joequin is supposed to be dumping down on us.

This will tell you exactly in how big of a difference in rainfall totals they are expecting from this hurricane here in West Virginia. I'm eighty miles north of Princeton on the Turnpike and we are only supposed to get about a half an inch down here close to Charleston.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hello my Lovlies! I'm home! I see you all kept the place clean and protected. Even the pixies are behaving! Good job! You know, there really should be support groups for people having internet withdrawal. It was awful I tell you, just awful!!! There was this big empty hole that nothing could fill and I didn't know what to do with myself. I used to get up in the morning have my coffee and turn on the computer. Lately I'd get up, sit here and stare at the walls for a while. LOL! Well, my house sure is clean! I cleaned out some draws, sorted through tons of books, vacuumed and polished and....

Glad to be back!!!! I missed you all sooooo much it was driving me crazy!

Hello new Sheddite Chimney! Glad to have yet another creative member here with us!

I love you all!!! Just had to say that!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

YEAAAAA!!!!!

Your back. Nothing better than a clean house.

I have missed you night. Smart idea to have someone to come and let us all know you were ok.

For about a half a day, I thought something bad had happened to you or someone else. I was very relieved when your friend came to let us all know what was up.

Welcome home Night.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Thank you Sweetheart! Yes, I knew LoneCloudHopper for ten years! We met on a writers site all those years ago and became the best of friends. We have been on numerous forums together through the years. This one is the best by far! He will be the one to let you all know if I died or something is wrong with my computer or whatever. That is...if he doesn't lose his log in info like he did before. LOL

God, it's good to be back! I was so lost and lonely. Yay! Hope I can stay online now and things don't screw up again. Well, I discovered I had a cousin who I barely knew and he works on computers. He only charged me 20.00 and got it fixed in one day!

Hope you are well my friend!

I still say, that is Night Stars baby pic. LOL!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I alway's say, There is a reason for everything. So you found a cousin, how cool is that. On your mum's side? Is he young or closer to your age. Maybe you have met a new best friend.

Well now that thing's are back to normal here....

I just got done putting up 8 pint's of pickled green tomato's. Yum Yum. If you have never had them, they are very similar to a dill pickle. I had so many green tomato's on my plants when the freeze came last week for 2 night's in a row. I did cover the plants but I decided to harvest as much fruit as I could just in case.

There is no more summer here. It's going to be a beautiful fall. The temps are going to stay in the sixties.

I hope you got that U2U night. Sometimes that message system gets wonky. Let me know if you don't and I will try a third time.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Yup, finally got your message. LOL!

I knew who that cousin was, just didn't know him very well. On my Mom's side of the family I have a ton of cousins and wouldn't know some of them if I saw them. My Mom was saying that her Sister mentioned my cousin fixes her computer for her so she got his number for me. He is about ten years older than me. I probably won't see him until my older Brother comes for a visit from out of State or my computer messes up again. Nice guy though, very smart with computer stuff.

I have never tried pickle green tomatoes. I think it's awesome that you get to harvest food from your garden! What other things are you harvesting??

Man, here in New England we have a saying: "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute." I swear some days we are sweating it's so hot and humid and by night time, you could use the heat on. Well, we have had a couple of days of chilly weather here day and night. I finally turned my heat on tonight. I felt like a popsicle! The leaves are finally in their Autumn splendor and turning yellow, orange and red. So beautiful!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Funny how things happen that way.

You can sometimes find them in the refridgerator section where they have the claussen pickles. The last time I made them, I over-proccessed them, so they didn't have a crunch or snap if you will. Hopefully this time I got it right.
We had greenbeans and lettuce, squash over at the other house, but the boys forgot to cover the garden. I don't think there is anything left to put up.

Next year I will have alot more stuff here. I have to build a raised area in the yard. Kind of a pain. But so worth it. I also put in some chives and onions here but I won't see anything from them til next year. I really want to grow peanuts next year. I don't know if my ph levels will allow it. Because we have a shorter grow year up here, I have alot to learn.

I think fall is my favorite season. Beautiful and good sleeping weather.

Jeez where is everyone. I know Gordi is out and about. I haven't seen anyone today.

Well, I have to work tomorrow so I am off to dreamland.

Hope everyone has a good evening. See ya'll tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Sweet dreams kat!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'm still away in the van but found a WiFi hotspot to check in from! I'm in Montrose! I have friends here and they were playing a gig on Fri so I drove up to surprise them. Watched the Scotland v s.Africa rugby match in the pub yesterday... What a game!! Then attended a charity night in Montrose town hall to see another one of my fave bands. Sore head this morning! I can't recover like I used to! Lovely to see Nightsis back! OK, I need a coffee..... Laters! BigG
edit on 4-10-2015 by Gordi The Drummer because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Hey ya Gordi! Sounds like your having a great weekend.

I've had a productive weekend. Today is yard work for us. Those pine needles just keep falling. LOL!!

Hope everyone has a good day.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hello Gordi! Sounds like you had a great time! When I was younger I could go out and party like crazy. Now, two drinks is my limit. With all the prescription meds I'm on, it's not wise to have any more than that. At least I save money that way. LOL

Hiya Kat! Not many leaves falling here just yet. They are turning their beautiful Autumn colors. Been chilly as hell. I have to go out in a half an hour with my Brother Jim to get some groceries. Man, I need more coffee! It's so hard to get up and get going in the morning.

Have a great day Sheddites wherever you may be and whatever you may be doing today!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I forgot to ask how your search for band members is going? Have you thrown a band together yet???

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join