It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'll help anyone if they need help.

Syx, I replied to your private message.

Bug, Mom's Birthday party was very nice thanks! I'll be waiting for your private message about your story ideas.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ok night. Thanx!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

OH hey! Did you get a chance to wish Your Mom a Happy B-Day from Me? If not, I can understand that You may have read my message after the fact...

Also, I wrote a Halloween poem already. Not sure how it will fly, but it will leav the reader wondering. Wondering what the hell?!?!? LOL! I am meaning for that reaction, but not even sure If I should post it....

edit on 18-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
G'Night Shed. Gotta Fly...
See You's all tomorrow... Syx...

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
G'Night Shed. Gotta Fly...
See You's all tomorrow... Syx...

That's a beauty Mike!

Great story entries too guys!!

Well, I held the auditions for BlonnaHooley last night...

One Father/Son combination were good, especially the son... he plays guitar, banjo, harmonica and penny whistle! (His dad's a percussionist.) So, we MAY have a new Hooley or Hooleys on board very soon!
Here's hoping.

I woke up early this morning, and decided to take my morning coffee (in an insulated camping mug) out for my morning walk... There's nothing that sets you up for the day better than a brisk walk and a warm coffee!!
The sunrise was just stunning! - I'll post a couple of photos below...

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!
G

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Gordi just couldn't sleep. NightStars words were echoing in his mind...
He glanced across the embers of the camp fire to see the strange visitor deep in slumber.

How could this "Torin" guy know so much about them and their quest?
How long had he been spying on them? How did he even manage to do that with so many elves in the company?? The range of their senses was legendary and they had kept the shed-mates safe on many occasions. There was obviously much more to this character than meets the eye, and Gordi instinctively felt it wise to keep a close watch on him if he stuck around.

"Torin" - there was something familiar about that name too... "Torin" A Tor was a rocky pinnacle... if he was Tor-in... was he born of the Rock? A Rock Spirit perhaps?
Torin itself was an ancient Gaelic word for a clan chieftan... did that mean he was the chief Rock Spirit???

Rock spirits were ancient energy forms, from the beginning of time... very powerful, and mysterious but not much was known about them.
This would need some further investigation...

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Nice entry Gordy! I Love the thoughts You have left Me with in Your entry...

And cool morning pix too!!! So beautiful out there Bud!

Good morning to You and Everyone else!! Hope You all have a nice weekend!

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Look what I saw this morning wandering through the Realm... Shhhh, don't scare them away!

Can anyone tell Which one Is Beezzer?! LMAO!!!

edit on 19-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

...Can anyone tell Which one Is Beezzer?! LMAO!!!

I'll pick.... the one in the middle!!!! (Yes, I KNOW!!! LOL)
G

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

LOL Gordy!! I sent Him this image. No word yet from Him about it, (Hasn't read the message yet...) but I'll bet He will like it! LOL!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hello Gentlemen! How wonderful coming here and seeing all the amazing pics and story entry and humor!

Loved the purple dragon Syx and the Beezer bunny! LOL

Gordi, you did a fabulous job with Torin in your story entry! I never had any real plans for this character so feel free to keep him and develop his character more or get rid of him as you please.

Loved your morning walk pics!!! That's one thing I really miss. I can still walk but not for very far without extreme pain.

Hello to anyone stopping by The Shed today! Say hello and share anything with us, good or bad, we are a family here. Make a story entry if you please, even if it's for the first time. Most of all, have a lovely day!!

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Please come to our dear friend's thread and offer your support. It is our beloved TrueBrit!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Please come to our dear friend's thread and offer your support. It is our beloved TrueBrit!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Done.

What the hell is wrong with the world we live in?
I feel sick.
G

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Thanx for the word on this Night. I just left there nd dropped in a comm for Pete...
Messed up is mostly what I will say about all that without getting banned from here...

Hi gang. Hope all is well in your worlds... Syx...
edit on 20-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Grody Bud check Your InBox here... Syx...

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

No new mails in my box Mike?
Is ATS playing up again?
G

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Just a quick stop by. Paul did great in his marathon! I'm so proud of him. Even with crazy heat and humidity he finished under 4 hours.
I am another story. I think I have food poisoning
I will try to stop by and read later.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Jessie Please tell Your Hubby I said "Great Job on the Run!!!" for Me? Thanx...
Sorry to hear of Your possible food poisoning! That does suck. Wish I could help somehow. Just hang in there and let it Run it's Course...
I do hope You get over it soon.
If Letting it out from both ends does not help in the next hour or two, I would get to the nearest E.R. to have them help You out...
Might want to go sooner if the stomach pains/ and or vomiting are severe!

Gordy Bro, Check Your inbox now. I had misspelled Your user-name. Was so used to writing out Gordy in here, I used that in the users name box. Didn't work that way obviously!!! LOL!! Should be a letter in there now from Me... Later, Syx...
edit on 20-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I love working at a hospital. A friend came by with iv fluids & phenagrin (sp?)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Still no mail Mike.
Try clicking on the little green man Icon at the bottom left of my avatar? There should be an option for "send message" in there if I remember correctly?

Cheers!
G

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join