It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I didn't make a thread Jess, a little birdie told me where to find him so I went over and wished him a happy birthday there,

Hope you have fun celebrating Paul's birthday over the weekend!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Yo Dawg! Belated Happy B-Day Bro!! Hope all is well in Your world!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What a week it's been - At least if it's the end of the world tomorrow, I pass on happy. Let's just say I posted something that happened to me when I woke up in the dreams and predictions section, and it's something that I never would have expected to happen; and there's maybe one other event that could have happened that could have made me happier. I'm still kind of in shock (hence my alluding to said thread).

In short - I'm extremely happy

How's the rest of the group doing? I know I haven't exactly been writing or contributing, but it's partially due to time on my end. Plus, I'm actually starting to so some writings of my own and submitting them out to various anthology sets. It'll be interesting if I get one of the horror stories published!

a reply to: TDawgRex

Happy belated Birthday Dawg!!! Stop by and chat sometime when we're both on.

Anyway, I'm hovering around on the boards tonight - not much going on.
-foss
edit on 26/9/2015 by fossilera because: auto correct didn't pick the right word!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Foss, I'm happy that you are happy!!!!

Happy Birthday crappiekat!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Where is everyone? Is there a party? What's going on?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Another Birthday today!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well, I had a concert today, so I'm out with heat exhaustion and 2 gallons of fresh cider. Normally, cider is not an issue, but when you are hot, it doesn't beat water. Instead of looking like a raccoon. I now look like a sunburnt raccoon.

I'm also reigniting my writing spree offsite

-foss

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Heat exhaustion? Oh my! Drink your water and get better soon!

Glad you are continuing in your writing endeavors! It's always good to keep the creative juices flowing. I've got to get my butt back in the story here at the shed soon!

So, are you still playing the violin???

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hi shed friends,

Today I have the day off. Planned to do a bunch of yard work and go fishing, but becuz I was not paying attention to what I should have been last night, I forgot to check the weather.

So now I am sitting here pissed at myself and trying to figure out how I can make this day a productive one.

I already made the cake and frosting for my German Chocolate cake. But I won't put that together til later.

I have chicken marinating in olive oil and spices for Greek chicken.

But the question before me is.. Should I just lay low today or put it in gear and work on refurbishing a piece of furniture.

I never get much accomplished on rainy day's. Too Lazy.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well, that's me back home from the big party weekend. It was great fun!
Lots of people about, no trouble at all, huge fireworks display, lots of decorated houses flats and shops, catching up with old pals etc.
We won a commendation for our flat window display "UNDER THE DRINK" which represented what you might find under the water at the harbour there!
I rigged up a large glass dish of water and shone several bright spotlights through it, then pointed a big fan at the waters surface to make it ripple. This gives a ripply under water effect (like you would see in a swimming pool?) I then placed various fish, starfish, rocks, sand etc on the bottom of the window display to make it look like the sea bed, and randomly dangled some fish from threads which then "swam" about as they caught the breeze from the fan!
The main focus of the display were 2 skeletons! depicting very "local" pastimes, cycling and Booze cruising!!
Here's a few quick snaps to give you a wee taster...
The window display was partially dismantled by the time I remembered to take the photos!! but I hope it gives you an idea of what it was about.

Also watched the Rugby world cup on the TV.... Scotland Beat the USA on Sunday! and now sit top of their group, but they still have to play South Africa (the group favourites). Wales beat England, so I'm sure Jane and Tsu will be very happy and Cody will be in mourning!

Hope you all had a great weekend... I'll try and catch up with the rest of the thread now....
Happy Birthday to all the Birthday boys and girls I seem to have missed! (It's my niece Fiona's birthday today too!

BigG

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
WOW, I just looked out the front of the house and saw.... this!

How's that for a sky?
BigG

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi...there is a WRU thread here...

...and of course I can't resist seeing as I come from Dragon country

Jane

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Kat, I love German chocolate cake! YUM! Hope you saved me a piece!

Gordi, as always, awesome pics!!!! WOW! Thanks for sharing these!

Angel, it's been so long Honey, how are you? So happy to see you! My eyes always bug out when I see a friend who hasn't been here in a while! It's like, OMG! LOL

Well, we had some plumbing problems here yesterday and had to bend and move out all my stuff from under the sink and the storage area beside that where pipes go through. Had to move some heavy plant pots out of the way so the plumber guys could work. Also had to move my hamper in the spare room that has my washing machine and the books and whatnot stored around there. I was in so much pain and then had to do Mom's laundry after that.
Mom said to do it another day, but I knew she really needed it done and I always go out on Tuesday so...I was a hurting unit. This house is old so we have old pipes and we had one with a crack in it.

Anyway, I'm just looking forward to lunch and going shopping and getting caught up on some grocery items and whatever.

Hope everyone has a good day!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Good Morning Night.

Yes, I have plenty for who ever would like some. I made a 1/4 sheet cake. That way you can take aliitle here and there and it stays moist.

Sorry to hear about your plumbing problems. Maybe better that it was fixed now instead of the dead of winter?

Enjoy your day today.

Gordi, Love the pic's. Hope you got my last message?

Well today I am doing all the stuff I wasn't able to do yesterday. It's so sad to me when I have to break down the outside living area.

Winter be acoming.

Hope everyone here in the shed is doing well, and I hope you all have a good day.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hey all. Cloudy overcast day's make Me hurt and feel older. Damned mirrors prove that I am getting there!!
Also, it Sucks when You need a quartz spark/lighter to ignite the Flames!! LMAO!!!
edit on 29-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

....Gordi, Love the pic's. Hope you got my last message?....

Hi Kat!

Message? In here or PM?
I don't think I saw anything??

G

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hiya Kat, Gordi and Syx!

Jacy's birthday today.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

OH GAUD Gordi........

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

OH GAUD Gordi........

What did I miss??

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

YOUR PANTS, your pants.... You forgot to put on your pants.

OH, I forgot, you wear a Kilt. LOL!!! Silly me
edit on 29-9-2015 by crappiekat because: to add. Getting forgetful

I gotta go do some more painting. Maybe that's it, the paint fumes are getting to me.

edit on 29-9-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join